Wrestling Forum banner

Who will be the WWE Champion after The Miz?

• Randy Orton

Votes: 25 26.9%
  • John Cena

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • John Morrison

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • CM Punk

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Sheamus

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Wade Barrett

Votes: 21 22.6%
  • HHH

Votes: 8 8.6%
  • Chris Jericho

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • Someone from Smackdown!

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Other (Specify)

Votes: 9 9.7%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Asuka
96,366 Posts
It's got to be Orton or maybe Barrett if they set up a triple threat at TLC. John Cena will win the title at WrestleMania like he does every fucking year.

There's no point in giving it to Orton again, so hopefully Barrett wins at TLC or the Rumble and carries the title into WrestleMania where Cena wins to disband the Nexus.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for not putting up spoiler alerts. :mad:
LOL at people and their spoiler alerts.

1. The title of the thread never said anything about The Miz winning on RAW.
2. People don't log on to a Wrestling message board not having seen RAW yet. Why? You will be spoiled.
3. You read the thread.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I could easily see us getting Cena/Miz for the WWE Title at WrestleMania 27, with Cena walking out as the new champion.

People, there is no way Miz is holding the Title that long. I'm sorry but it's true. I'm thinking he has a two-month reign at the most.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
My prediction is it will be either Morrisson or Daniel Bryan , one of them will win KOTR then call out Miz , and they will win it in a triple threat or fatal 4 way with miz , themself , Barrett , and maybe Orton in it

·
Registered
395 Posts
son, raw happened hours ago. what the fuck are you even doing clicking on a Next WWE Champion thread if you DIDN'T watch Raw?
1. Raw isn't on down here in Australia until tomorrow.

2. In saying that I stayed right away from the Raw sub-section knowing what I'd bump into there.

3. This thread could've been done at any time at any month with the purpose of getting people to speculate who's gonna be the next champion.

4. I did not click or open this thread. I put my mouse over it on the thread list which as you all know reveals the first few lines of the thread.

·
Sgt. Pepper
4,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
1. Raw isn't on down here in Australia until tomorrow.

2. In saying that I stayed right away from the Raw sub-section knowing what I'd bump into there.

3. This thread could've been done at any time at any month with the purpose of getting people to speculate who's gonna be the next champion.

4. I did not click or open this thread. I put my mouse over it on the thread list which as you all know reveals the first few lines of the thread.
:rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts