Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Ambrose has finally reached the top joining Punk, Bryan, and Rollins; who will be the next Indy guy to follow?

Owens? Zayn? Styles(technically "Indy" I guess)?

Who is the favorite at this point?

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Styles is probably the favourite if he's considered 'indy' though Owens can't be a million miles away either.

Zayn probably won't win it for a good while. I guess you have to say that Balor might be a possibility once called up too.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
Styles and Owens are the next 2, outside shot of Cesaro...

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd love for it to be Neville. He'd look great as champ and his matches are always really exciting.
I love him as a heel. I just think he's too generic as a babyface. Fans like him in that role, but I don't know if they can get invested enough to root for him in a title chase.

That tweener character he played against Zayn in NXT was perfection though. Not straight up heel, but just cocky as hell. It fit him with what he's able to do in the ring.

I'd honestly love to see WWE swerve us into thinking Balor will be the next Club member, only to reveal Neville as the 4th. I think that could go a long way toward kickstarting his career, whereas Balor shouldn't have much of a problem on his own.

·
Registered
7,143 Posts
Depends. If one title is kept, with the champion being on both shows, then Owens.

If Raw and Smackdown have their own separate champions, then Styles.

·
Daddy's Home
2,943 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Becky, if there is justice in the Universe. AJ,Owens,. I would love to see Joe but I doubt that ever happens. I could see Cesaro as WHC someday.
Didn't have women in mind when I made the thread but why not, and honestly Becky should be the next champ.

·
Banned
9,176 Posts
I'm waiting for the day those stupid smarks will understand that in 2016, there are no non-Indie wrestlers anymore coming in from outside WWE. There are indie wrestlers, and Performance Center guys. So, if you want to brag about how low your IQ is, insult fans and Creative for pushing "indie midgets".

It's not any fan's fault WWE can't train guys worth a shit.

·
Registered
6,848 Posts
I'd love for it to be Neville. He'd look great as champ and his matches are always really exciting.

Neville is one of those great athletes that do way too much to a point where it's sorta hard to take them seriously as a world champ. Especially with his current gimmick.

He won't resonate with the crowd in that way as he is.

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
Owens and Styles. Two incredibly talented guys that undoubtedly deserve a run with the title.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts