1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
The Empire will Reign again
16,459 Posts
Somebody at Microsoft really doesn't get it, after the failure of the One they should've moved as far away from those design cues as possible. They should've gone back to white for a 360 nostalgia bump and given it a name that acknowledges this one is nothing like the last one like Xbox Evolution or something.

In the end none of this will matter if the price is right and the games are there but those seem to be the 2 things MS can never figure out.

This thing is also fucking massive, I know MS wants to be the only product you need in your living room but that doesn't mean you're going to throw everything else out, where the fuck are you supposed to put this thing?

·
Registered
4,374 Posts
As a current XBox owner, I'll give them the benefit of the doubt. That being said, I really don't understand the decision to have this look like a PC tower. As soon as I saw it, the first thing that popped into my head was "where the hell am I going to put that thing?"

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Microsoft: How can we be as much like the Jaguar, Ouya, CDI, and Pippen as we can......I know

1 - 9 of 9 Posts