Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anything I would love to see Kevin Von Erich's sons Ross and Kevin Jr. become wrestlers and follow in their dad's footsteps, also follow into their grandfather Fritz Von Erich's footsteps

Because they both would become 3rd generation superstars, and if there still was a Legacy group around, they would be perfect fits in the group

And then there's Lacey Von Erich, if anything WWE should have signed her when they had the chance, she could have made the Divas division much more serious. Her father being Kerry Von Erich the Texas Tornado, and her grandfather being Fritz Von Erich, she could have been Divas Champion or even Women's Champion had she come to WWE

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
After what happened to the rest of their family, I'd doubt they would want to get into the biz.

·
Registered
8,335 Posts
Did you ever see Lacey wrestle/act?

In the ring She makes Kelly Kelly look like Trish Stratus and she couldn't talk for shit.

Also with the tragedy that family suffered through the pressure of the business I think Kevin should do all he can to convince his sons not to get into the game

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
The WWE is already lousy with second- and third-generation stars. Any Von Erich better be damn good, otherwise they're not worth a roster spot.

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
What for? It's obvious that the dead Von Erich's didn't care for their lives enough, so what is there to be proud of that these kids would need to carry the torch?

·
Registered
500 Posts
Follow in their families footsteps?
To heaven?

That was kinda cold

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
Everything that needs to be said has already been said.

·
Registered
481 Posts
According to Wiki. ( I know not the best source) Ross and Marshall are training to become pro wrestlers.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I was expecting this thread to be full of suicide jokes, and i wasn't disappointed. Predictable as ever, IWC :p

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Lacey Von Erich was already in WWE at one point. She had a developmental contract and she was fired from it in 2007. She is really really bad at wrestling. She is a hot mom though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts