Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Feed Me More
634 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's been a new wave of superstars all on winning streaks and yet to lose. Here are some questions.

1. Who will lose first, Lord Tensai, Athony Cesaro, Brodus Clay or Ryback?

2. Who will be the first to have a feud, Lord Tensai, Athony Cesaro, Brodus Clay or Ryback?

3. Who will be the first to win a title, Lord Tensai, Athony Cesaro, Brodus Clay or Ryback?

My opinion

1. Brodus Clay - wrestling more regularly than the others thus more vulnerable to a loss.

2. Brodus Clay - for above reasons. More active than the others.

2. Ryback - I just feel he's being pushed the hardest.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
There's been a new wave of superstars all on winning streaks and yet to lose. Here are some questions.

1. Who will lose first, Lord Tensai, Athony Cesaro, Brodus Clay or Ryback?
Lord Tensai obviously. I disagree on Caesaro for the simple point that he beat Tyson Kidd on his debut. WWE sees a future heavyweight champion in him. No way is he going to job before Tensai does. Now is Tensai gonna lose to Cena at Over The Limit? Probably not but Cena will get his win back in typical Cena fashion before Caesaro jobs. As far as Brodus Clay goes we can only hope he jobs soon and Ryback jobbing would ruin him so that's not going to happen.

2. Who will be the first to have a feud, Lord Tensai, Athony Cesaro, Brodus Clay or Ryback?
Lord Tensai's already in a feud if you count Cena so this is kind of a dumb question. As far as the list of guys on here I could see Tensai and Clay in a feud at some point and Ryback and Caesaro in a feud but they'd have to be built up far longer and more properly. Jobbing Caesaro or Clay out to the opponent or vice versa could spell doom for their future.

3. Who will be the first to win a title, Lord Tensai, Athony Cesaro, Brodus Clay or Ryback?
Brodus Clay will never win a title, just a comedy guy so not him. Ryback is getting prepped but I don't see him winning it before Caesaro or Tensai. Tensai might not win it ever and Caesaro might flop, although doubtful, so I'll go with Ryback but I could easily see Tensai getting it first if WWE continues to push him the way they are pushing him now. Whether people want to admit it or not or think they know how WWE thinks doesn't mean they know shit. WWE will continue pushing Tensai hard down our throats just to prove you all were wrong. He's going to be a big player possibly world champion weather anybody wants to admit it or not.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
2. Ryback - I just feel he's being pushed the hardest.
Ryback - A month after debut: Victories over local and WWE jobbers

Lord Tensai - A month after debut: Victories over the face of the WWE, and the WWE Champion.

I'm sorry, did you want to repeat that for me?

However, I have a feeling you are correct on Ryback winning a title first, because Lord Tensai is going to go after the WWE Championship and fail, whereas Ryback can go after the IC title. Tensai is not going after the US title. Brodus will likely never win a title under this gimmick and I'm not convinced of Cesaro's direction right now.....if he even has a direction.

Who will be the first to lose? Tensai, because he's more susceptible to a loss. Ryback, Brodus and Cesaro are fighting jobbers, Tensai is main eventing.

Who will be the first to get a feud? Again, Tensai because it's crystal clear that he's Punk's next challenger.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Caesaro is doing just fine but he won't have the star power given to him that Ryback is getting. The difference is Ryback will burn out very fast and WWE will keep trying with him and pushing him down our throats until he jobs out to Cena and WWE can't take him anymore. While on the other hand with Caesaro I could see him going on to have a long illustrious career. You get more mileage out of a guy like Caesaro then a Goldberg imitation and I just can't see Ryback being able to draw in ratings, fans, or any sort of money given the way the business is today. The days of Goldbergs or 10 years before that with Hogan and Warrior, cartoon characters jacked up are long gone. Nobody wants to see that anymore. WWE has to come up with smarter ideas and groom your type of superstars like a Edge or Orton versus somebody like Ryback.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts