Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
http://thewrestlingtimes.com

I think we can read a lot in to this. One it lets us know tna is bringing in a lot of money , and two tna is about too put out a lot more stuff on dvd and that will = more money .

·
Registered
925 Posts
Re: the new shoptna warehouse

Nice! The combination of Don "I can sell ice to an eskimo" West being a major part of the merchandise department, TNA now running 100+ house shows per year, proven merchandise draws being on the roster (Hardy, RVD, Hogan, etc.) and the fast pace at which they are producing brand new items have all done wonders for TNA's merchandise sells in the past couple of years. In the words of Dixie Carter: exciting growth!

·
Registered
721 Posts
All I know is that when I go to WWE shows I buy no merchandise, when I go to TNA shows I endup spending an additional $60-$100 on stuff I didn't plan on buying. Don West is beyond fantastic in his role, whoever is behind the TNA merchandise department should be WWEs #1 target for taking from TNA. That guy is a genius.

·
Registered
10,851 Posts
its funny its still called shoptna when he always advertises all the products as Impact Wrestling. If the main site is going to be called Impact Wrestling,They best to make everything on the site IW like ShopIW

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Re: the new shoptna warehouse

Nonsense.

TNA is going out of business and that warehouse is just to sell the last of the stock off.
fpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalmfpalm

·
Has returned. Run.
2,396 Posts
What I never got is Kevin Nash in some shoot said TNA doesn't move much merch. But Don West makes me want to buy TNA stuff and I could be considered cheap. Obviously with this new big ass warehouse, TNA is doing just fine in that department. So what the fuck was he talking about?

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
I've bought more TNA merch in my lifetime then WWE merch. Only time I got WWE Dvd's is if found them in a pawn shop for like $5 bucks but bought a lot of TNA DVD's etc.

·
Banned
911 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've bought more TNA merch in my lifetime then WWE merch. Only time I got WWE Dvd's is if found them in a pawn shop for like $5 bucks but bought a lot of TNA DVD's etc.
i buy all tna Dvd's the 1st day they come out . I've bought no wwe stuff as i am not a fan . as for wcw i bought all wcw ppvs and 1 on two bits of merch. so hands down i buy more TNA merch Thin i pay in bills no shit!

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
What I never got is Kevin Nash in some shoot said TNA doesn't move much merch. But Don West makes me want to buy TNA stuff and I could be considered cheap. Obviously with this new big ass warehouse, TNA is doing just fine in that department. So what the fuck was he talking about?
TNA wasnt always succesful in selling merchandise, that only started to pick up 1.5 years ago or something like that. I dont know when Kevin Nash made those comments, but maybe he was referring to an older period. Don West definately has helping a lot with the merchandise.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Nash is talking BS, I've been to a few TNA live shows and honestly, I would say around 80% of the crowd are wearing TNA shirts, and the queues for the merch stand have always been huge.

TNA sells much more merch at live shows than WWE does from my experience of both companies live shows, even with WWE's larger crowds.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts