Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Raw music starts to play and the Pyro goes off. JR and Jerry the King welcome everbody to Monday Night Raw the night after Wrestlemania 19.
Suddenly Vince McMahon's Music Starts to play and the Owner of WWE walked out to ringside.

Vince:
Tonight is the start of a whole new Raw. Tonight, Vincint Kennedy McMahon is going to show all of you what Ruthless aggression really is all about when Triple H defends the World Heavyweight Championship against....The Rock!!!!

Eric Bischoff's music starts to play and the Raw General Manager comes out to the ring...

Vince:
What the hell are you doing here?
Eric:
Well Vince, In case you have forgotten...... I am the Raw General Manager.
Vince:
I haven't forgotten... but you still haven't grabbed Raw by it's throat and that is why I am going to be here every Monday night to make sure that Raw is flipped upside down.
Eric:
Well if you gave me a chance... I already started to squeeze the life out of Raw earlier on today when I signed Triple H to defend his World Heavyweight Championship with Stone Cold Steve Austin.
Fans:
What What What What What What What What What What What
Eric:
Sorry Vince, but that match was signed before the start of the night.
Vince:
Well Eric...That is great, but you can't change my main event.
Eric:
Sorry Vince, Raw is my show and I have made that match offical. Tonight in the Main Event Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H for the World Heavyweight Championship. I will however sign the number one contenders match for tonight's Raw with the Rock wrestling against my newest Raw commodaty.
Vince:
Well, alright then Bischoff, but I warn you that tonight is the start of the Brand new Monday Night Raw.
Eric:
It sure is, It sure is.

Backstage...

Booker T gets ready for his upcoming match with Batista

Stone Cold walks towards his locker room.

*BREAK*

Match 1:
Booker T vs Batista (w. Ric Flair)
The Booker man was out for revenge after Batista cost him the World Heavyweigth Championship the night before at WrestleMania. The two squared off and Batista showed his size and his power played an important role in his success when he picked up Booker T and Gorilla Plexed him over the top rope on to the floor. Flair got in some cheapshots and threw Booker T back into the ring. Booker T kicked out of the pin and started to mount some offense in the match until Randy Orton ran into the ring and started to beat up booker man. Booker T was helpless until the lights faded and the gold gliter filtered down from the rafters. Evelution ran out of the ring and stared up to the Titantron as Goldust appeared and advised them that they better watch their backs because the Gold freak will be returning soon.....
WINNER: Booker T via DQ

Backstage...

HBK walked into Vince McMahon's office and to two stared at eachother for a while.

Vince:
How can I help you Shawn?
Michaels:
Well Vince, it's like this, you want to squeeze the life out of Raw...then how about a tage team match with myself and a friend of mine wrestling Lance Storm and William Regal for the Tag Team Championships right here tonight?
Vince:
Well Shawn why not... Tonight Shawn Michaels and a tag team partner of his choice will get it on with Regal and Storm for the World Tag Team Championship.
Shawn:
Thank you Vince!

*BREAK*

Eric Bischoff appears on the titantron and announces the next match as being a 10 man Battle Royal for the Intercontinental Championship.

Match 2:
Ten Man Battle Royal
Scot Stiener, Booker T, Rob Van Dam, Al Snow, Chris Jericho, Test, Chief Morley, Randy Orton, Rico, Steven Richards
When the match got underway Rico and Randy Orton were immedately double closelined out of the ring by Big Poppa Pump. Throughout the match it seem as though the Ginetic Freak was the man with the target on his back as many times the superstars would try to toss him out of the ring. Test and Chris Jericho fought eachother to no end until Y2J ended up getting tossed as well by Stiener. Booker T eliminated Stiener with his spinning heel kick, Sending the freak over the top ropes. RVD went to the top rope but Richards (who had been eliminated earlier by Van Dam) pushed him off the ropes, hitting the barrakade. In the end it was Test who prevailed over the other nine supertars winning him the Intercontinental Championship
WINNER: New Intercontinental Champion - Test (w. Stacey)

After the match Test did a pose down for the audience as they chanted TESTICLE over and over.

Backstage...

Eric Bischoff and Chief Morley are in the GM's office talking about Vince and his Ruthless Aggression attitude.

Eric:
You know, I have tried my best to please Vince McMahon. I have done everything I could possibly do to satisfy his ego. And I am sick and tired of having him looking over my shoulder every single time I host a Raw.
Morley:
I totally agree with you Mr. Bischoff. I am with you 100% all the way.
Eric:
When I was running World Championship Wrestling, I kicked Vince's Ass. I was the King of the Monday Night Wrestling Wars.
Morley:
Yes you were Mr. Bischoff
Eric:
And I am going toshow him again that Eric Bischoff is the King of Monday Night Wrestling. I signed Shawn Michaels' partner last night at WrestleMania and I can guarantee you that the fans will be pleased with whom HBK's partner is. And huh...Chief Morley, you positon now that McMahon's back on Raw... is terminated.
Morley:
But... But... Eric
Eric:
No buts about it, you are going to go out there and wrestle once again.

*BREAK*

Match 3:
World Tag Team Championships
Lance Storm & William Regal (c) vs HBK Shawn Michaels and ?????
HBK's music hit and the Icon strutted his stuff to the ring, when he entered the Show Stopper grabbed the mic and introduced his partner Kevin Nash. Storm and Regal were in shock, they couldn't beat the team of Michaels and Nash. Regal took out his power off the punch but it only worked to the advantage of the Heart Break Kid as he delivered some Sweet Chin into the fist of Regal which in returned smacked the champ in the face. Nash was tagged in and Big Sexy delivered a power bomb to Storm then to Regal.
WINNER: New World Tag Team Champions - Shawn Michaels and Kevin Nash

Fans started to chant NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO and then Nash picked up the mic...

Nash...
Who here is here to see....WWE?????
Fans:
Cheer
Nash:
Who here is here to see the
Fans:
NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO NWO
Nash:
One more for the Good guys.

Backstage...

Eric Bischoff and Vince McMahon are watching Raw in the GM's office

Vince:
Well Eric, you are really trying to turn things around here on Raw, but I am not finished yet.
Eric:
That's not all Vince. Just wait until you see who else is returning to the Raw roster tonight.
Vince:
Who?
Eric:
You'll find out when Victoria defends her Woman's Championship right here tonight.
Vince:
Really, well I'll have to watch that match for sure then.

*BREAK*

Match 4:
Woman's Championship
Victoria (c) (w. Steven Richards) vs ?????????????
Victoria walks to the ring and informs everybody that it doesn't matter who she faces tonight, she beat Trish, Jazz, Molly, Stacey, and any other woman who has tried to stand in her way. All of a Sudden the lights went out and the 9th Wonder of the Worlds music started playing. Out to the ring came Chyna who made her long awaited return to the WWE after a 2 year absence. Chyna dominated the match and blew the woman's champ out of the water. She then went to the outside of the ring and attacked Steven Richards for trying to interfere with the match. In a very short match, the 9th wonder of the world proved why she is the greatest.
WINNER: New Wonan's Champion - Chyna

Backstage...

Vince and Eric are still watching Raw from the GM's office.

Vince:
Impressive, very impressive Eric.
Eric:
That is why I am the king of Monday Nights.
Vince:
But lets just see how long you could keep this going for. I can guarantee that by Backlash Eric you would have ran out of ideas for Raw and I will have to call somebody else into take your place.
Eric:
I highly doubt that Vince, you see with all the backing that I have from the board, I am in a pretty solid foundation here on Raw. I am having a great time running Raw out of you I mean your wife's cheque book!
Vince:
What the hell are you talking about?
Eric:
Your wife...Mrs. Linda McMahon was nice enough to grant me permission to run Raw like it was my own company and you are also right Vince...tonight is the start of the NEW Monday Night Raw, the Eric Bischoff Monday Night Raw.

*BREAK*

Match 5:
Number 1 Contendership - World Heavyweight Championship
the Rock vs ?????
The Rock enters the ring and is patiently waiting for his opponent for the upcoming match. Red and Yellow Lights start flashing, The Real American starts playing again and the Immortal One, Hulk Hogan makes his return to WWE Raw. The Great One frantically moves back and forth in the ring as he remembers their match from Backlash. The fans roar as the Immortal One walks into the ring, rips off his shirt and starts to pose for the crowd. The ball rings and the two Icons stare eachother down for yet a third time. They locke horns and Hogan gets the upper hand over the Rock. Many times the Rock leaves the ring and paces around the ring area until Hulk throws him back into the ring. The Great One finally starts to beat on the Hulkster, punching him in the back and delivering many bear hugs, but the Rock is powerless against the Hulkamaniacs who help to Hulk the Hulkster up. Hogan breaks out of the bear hugs and the Rock applies the Rock Bottom to him followed by the Sell Out Elbow. Hogan kicks out after 2 and starts to Hulk himself up again. Rockijabroni gets nailed with the big boot followed by the big leg.
WINNER: No. 1 Contender - Hulk Hogan

After the match, Hogan grabs the mic

Hulk:
I just want to let all over you know that Hulkamania is going to run wild once again all over Monday Nights brother.
Vince:
Wow wow wow Hogan, how the hell did you get on Raw when you are signed to Smackdown?
Hulk:
Well Vince McMahon, when Linda Made up the contract for our WrestleMania match brother, she made sure that one stipulation would be that I would be able to wrestle on any show I wanted to after I beat you in the ring. So whatcha gonna do, when the largest arms in the world make their way towards the World Heavyweight Championship one more time!!!!!!!!!!

Hulk started to pose for the fans again as Vince McMahon left the stage in disapointment.

Backstage...

Vince is walking out to the parking lot when Ric Flair and Triple H meet up with him.

Ric:
Wow Vince, don't you want to stay and watch Stone Cold Steve Austin get his Ass served to him by my man the World Champ.
Vince:
I don't want to stay, but I will be back next week when Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan wrestle in the middle of that very ring. Do you know why I will be here?
Ric:
Why Vince?
Vince:
Because I am going to challenge Eric Bischoff to controllership of RAW. I am going to beat Eric Bischoff within an inch of his life and then when I beat his ass 1..2..3 I am going to Fire his ass.
Ric:
Wow Vince, don't you think you're going a little too far with this whole Eric Bischoff thing?
Vince:
He challenged me to a match before at a WCW Pay Per View, well now I am going to answer his challenge with a challenge of my own right here on Raw!

*BREAK*

JR:
Next Week's Monday Night Raw is turning out to be huge. Hulk Hogan and the Nature Boy Ric Flair get it on right here on Raw.
King:
Yeah, but look how massive this Raw has been, Hulk Hogan, Kevin Nash, and Chyna making their return to the WWE. Eric Bischoff bringing back the Intercontinental Championship. Stone Cold and Triple H in the Main Event.
JR:
Yeah well, it is an explosive night here on Raw. But did you ever think King that you would ever see Eric Bischoff and Vince McMahon wrestle eachother?
King:
That match would go down in the record books as the greatest Raw match ever. The promoters ending the long Monday Night Wars with only one man being crowned the King of Monday Night. That would be huge.
JR:
King, do you think that if Vince would beat Eric, he would run Raw himself or would he hire a new General Manager?
King:
I don't know but I think we better get ready for the Main Event.

Match 6:
Main Event - World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) (w. Ric Flair) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rattlesnake looks at realizing his dream one more time as he wrestles the Game. Hunter starts to mount offense on the rattlesnake but Austin kicks out of the first attempt at a pinfall. Austin splashes the game to the ground and starts to punch him out. When H gets back up, Steve delivers a Stone Cold Stunner to the Champ. But this can't be it can it.... Not with stone cold. The Rattlesnake checks out his watch to see what time it is then stuns the game again. Austin picks up Triple and stuns him yet again. By this time the Nature Boy grabs his student and places him on the arena floor, out of harms way. Austin runs outside the ring and follows the veteran back into the ring. Flair backs down into a corner and Austin starts kicking the Nature Boy in the chest. With the ref outside triing to assist HHH, that left Austin a target for the rest the the game's alliance. Batista and Orton ran to the ring and assulted Austin. Hitting him with chairs and bloodying the former champion. Flair went back outside and rolled the game into the ring to pin Austin, but he kicked out. Triple H pedigreed the rattlesnake, then instead of pinning stone cold, the Champion decided to make him submitt by applying the figure four leglock to him. Austin got pumped by the fans after much agony and started to go nuts all over H, punching him in the face, throwing middle fingers, and kicking him in dark places. Austin got back up and delivered a stunner to the game, followed by another, and another, and another. Then Austin knocked Batista, Randy Orton and Ric Flair all off the Apron. Austin proceded to apply yet another stunner for the pin.
WINNER: New World Heavyweight Champion - Stone Cold Steve Austin

The show ended with the Rattlesnake holding his newly won championship in the sky and fingering out to people then calling for beer and more fingers and more fingers. Eric Bischoff came out to congratulate Austin on his victory but Austin's reply was yet another SC Stunner. Austin walked his way up the ramp while Bischoff used the ropes to help himself up and then grabbed a mic.

Eric:
Stone Cold, next week it will be you defending your championship against......The Rock and the man who beat both of you for the undisputed championship...Chris Jericho!!!!!!!!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts