Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show starts off with a recap of the Summer Slam Pay Per View.

Co-General Manager Match
(To determine who will be SCSA's Co GM)
Eric Bischoff vs Shane McMahon (SCSA guest referee)
The Match Ends with Kane coming down to the ring to try and Stop shane from beating Eric Bischoff. Stone Cold Stuns him and Shane gets the victory over Eric Bischoff.
WINNER: New Co Gm - Shane McMahon

Backstage...
Linda McMahon terminates Stone Cold from his role of Co-GM and informs him that he is now able to return to the ring as a superstar if he so chooses.

No Holds Bared
RVD vs Kane
Kane choakslams RVD through the SD Announce Table. The fight continues with RVD taking out a fire extinguisher and spraying it in Kanes's face. The Undertaker comes down and Tombstones RVD on the stairs.
WINNER: Kane

Backstage...
The Undertaker convinces Kane to jump over to SmackDown.

Interconintental Championship
Booker T (c) vs Scot Stiener vs Test vs Christien
The Match ends with Scott Stiener getting jumped by Edge from the behind. Christien pins Scott Stiener for the Championship.
WINNER: New Interconinental Champions- Christien

Backstage...
Eric Bischoff talks with Paul Heyman about seeking retribution on WWE Raw and WWE Smackdown for what the McMahon's put them through in the past.

Promo for Sting coming to Raw Brand Soon.

Elimination Chamber
World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H (c) vs Goldberg vs Y2J vs HBK vs Randy Orton vs Big Sexy
HBK sets up Triple H for the Sweet Chin but the game ducks and Nash gets hit in the face instead. Triple H pedigrees Michaels and then pins both of them. After Nash got back up Michaels apologizes for delivering SCM. Nash attacks Michaels and throw him through the cage door, breaking it. They continue their fight all the way to the Stage area where Nash Powerbombs Shawn through the Raw Announce table. Goldberg sets Triple H up for the spear. Billy Gunn runs down and attacks Goldberg with a chair. Randy Orton returns to the ring after being eliminated and the two of them assulted Goldberg. Triple H crowls on him for the win.
WINNER: World Heavyweight Champion - Triple H

The Raw Theme hits and the Pyro explode. JR and the King Welcome everybody to WWE Raw...

JR:
After a very eventful and dramatic Summer Slam, we are in the dawning of a new era on Raw... the Shane McMahon era.
King:
I can't believe that one night can dramactically change the course of the Raw brand. Stone Cold and Eric Bischoff are out and Shane McMahon is in...

Shane's theme starts and the General Manager walks down to the ring.

Shane:
Tonight we are going to see changes to Raw Brand. If you think last night was eventfull, well it's only started. Tonight I run the show, Not Eric Bischoff, not Stone Cold and certainly not The Heavyweight Champion. Triple H has had is fair share of running the show in the back as the champion, but there is only one man with the stroke on Raw and that is ME.

Linda McMahon's music plays and the CEO walks out to the ring.

Linda:
That's not exactly true Shane. You may be the General Manager because you beat Eric Bischoff... but the stipulation in the match was that the winner would be the CO General Manager. After Stone Cold's actions and aggression towards Kane, he has been fired from the role of Co General Manager, I have hired somebody to replace him...

I'M BACK... AND BETTER THAN EVER....

Eric Bischoff walks out and the crowd boos him.

Eric:
Thank you Mrs. McMahon for giving me an opportunity to return to Raw as Co General Manager. I guarantee that I will get my retribution on you Shane for threatening my job and my retribution starts tonight.
Shane:
Don't forget, you have to work with me now...Not stone Cold Steve Austin.
Eric:
Oh I won't forget, but I do have to confess, I have been hard at work to sign new names to the Raw Roster. I know I should have confronted you about this, but I am sorry.
Shane:
I can't believe that you did this...
Eric:
Well if things are going to be different on Raw there going to start tonight. Right here Scot Stiener will find himself a tag team partner to take on Edge and Christien.
Shane:
I can do better than that... Tonight Randy Orton will wrestle Bill Goldberg one on one.
Eric:
Tonight, I will bring back one of the most devistating forces in Wrestling History.
Shane:
I'd like to see you try.
Linda:
I want for the two of you to be able to bring Raw the greatest point in it's existance.

Backstage...

Triple H, Ric Flair and Randy Orton enter the building together.

*BREAK*

Backstage...

A huge Limosine pulls up and stops outside the door.

Arena...

La Resistance comes out to the ring and challenge any tag team in the back that believe they have what it takes to become the next tag team champions.

Lita comes out and introduces Matt and Jeff the Hardy Boys.

La Resistance can't believe their eyes...

Match 1:
World Tag Team Championship
La Resistance (c) vs The Hardy Boys (w. Lita)
All four men brawl it out with La Resistance retreating to the outside to regroup. Jeff Hardy dives over the ropes and flattens Dupree on to the ground. Matt dives under the ropes baseball slide kicks Grenier in the face. Jeff throws Dupree in the ring and Swantom Bombs him to end a quick match.
WINNERS: New Tag Team Champions- The Hardy Boys (w. Lita)

Backstage...

HBK searches around in the back looking for Kevin Nash...

Triple H and Ric Flair walk out towards the ring area...

*BREAK*

Evolution's entrance roles and The Game and Nat'ch walk out to the ring. The sore and brusied champion climbs into the ring and grabs the mic.

HHH:
Last Night I'vs not only proven myself to Goldberg, but I have also shown everybody in the back and each and every single one of you that I am that Damn Good. I've beat everybody in the back... Stone Cold, The Rock, Shawn Michaels, Goldberg, Jericho, Nash, Stiener, and the list keeps adding up. That's why I will not be wrestling tonight.

Eric Bischoff appears on the Titan Tron...

Eric:
Hunter, you will not be sitting out tonight, you will be defending that championship right here on Raw. You are correct about one thing. You have defeated all challengers in the back. But there is one man you have never defeated...

Backstage...

(Eric's Voice Continues as) a man gets out of the huge Limosine

Eric:
Tonight you will wrestle...Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Hogan enters the building with his gear and dawning his read and yellow....

HHH:
What??? You can't be serious. I just came out of the Elimination Chamber. I'm in no condition to wrestle tonight, let along defend my championship belt.
Eric:
Well to help you out... Tonight's main event will be a No Disqualification Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.

JR:
What an explosive Pay Per View style main event. Hollywood Hulk Hogan vs Triple H in a No Disqualification Match for the World Heavyweight Championship.
King:
I can't belive it. Hulk Hogan is back on Raw and will be wrestling for the Championship right here tonight. this is so exciting...

Backstage...

HBK storms into the Co-GM's office and demands to have Big Sexy in the ring tonight. Shane doesn't permitt the match for tonight, but agress to a match next week on Raw... Big Sexy Kevin Nash and HBK Shawn Michaels one on one.

JR:
Coming up next, Goldberg and Randy Orton....
King:
It's next...

*BREAK*

Match 2:
Bill Goldberg vs Randy Orton (w. Ric Flair)
Goldberg quickly gained momentum over Randy Orton with a spear right in the middle of the ring. Ric Flair got a chair and threw it into the ring and raced to another side of the ring where he started to distract the referee. Goldberg repeated hit Orton with the chair and then drove him down hard on the mat with a jackhammer right on the chair. Flair grabbed the chair and hid it under the ring while the referee counted Orton's shoulders.
WINNER: Bill Goldberg

After the match, Ric Flair grabbed the chair and started work on Randy's leg. Goldberg threw the referee to the outside of the ring. Flair put Orton in a figure four leg lock and the crowd started to boo.

Backstage...

Shane McMahon and Eric Bischoff in their office...

Shane:
What right do you have signing Hulk Hogan and Triple H to a match tonight?
Eric:
Just as much right as you do signing Shawn Michaels to a match against Kevin Nash for next week's Raw.
Shane:
That's different. Hulk Hogan is not welcomed inside a WWE Ring.
Eric:
No! You see, that's where you're wrong. Hogan's not invited back into a Vince McMahon Smackdown Ring...Not a Linda McMahon Raw Ring.
Shane:
Next time you go off making matches, just remember that you are CO-General Manager.
Eric:
Don't you forget it either...

*BREAK*

Sting promo for WWE Raw....

Match 3:
Scot Stiener and Mystery Partner vs Edge and Christien
Scot Stiener enters the ring and is followed behind by Marquis Alexander "Buff" Bagwell. Bagwell and Stiener leave an impact on the crowd. Edge grapples with Stiener, who takes him down with a belly to belly suplex. Edge gets back up and Stiener clotheslines him back down. Edge backs Stiener into the turnbuckle and continues to ram his shoulder into Stiener's stomach. Edge tags Christien into the match and the Intercontinental Champ puts Stiener into a boston crab. Bagwell immediately breaks the hold. Edge spears Bagwell down to the mat and all hell breaks loose. the referee finally gains controll of the match again. Bagwell gets tagged into the ring and goes wild with punches on both Edge and Christien. Stiener returns to the ring and puts Christien into a Stiener Recliener while Bagwell executes a Buff Blockbuster to Edge.
WINNERS: Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell

Backstage...

Hollywood is confronted be Triple H concerning their upcoming match. The Game warns Hogan to watch out for his back tonight. However, Hollywood Hogan guarantees the Champion that his back is cover with a little ensurance police of his own. Ric Flair walks passed as Triple H stops him dead in his tracks and verbally attacks him for his actions tonight concerning Randy Orton. Ric Flair reveals that he is tired of being placed in the shadow of the Game and the Legend Killer. Flair says that he was one legend that Orton will not kill.

*BREAK*

Promo for Raw's September Pay Per View...Unforgiven. Featuring shadow images of Hollywood Hulk Hogan, HBK Shawn Michaels, Goldberg and Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Woman's Championship
Molly Holly(c) vs Trish Stratus
Trish Stratus was jumped by Gail Kim on her way down to the ring in search for regaining the championship gold again. Stratus was brutally assulted with chairshot after chairshot. Shane McMahon came down to the ring and sent Gail Kim back to the lockeroom and stated that because Trish was so badly beaten that the Woman's Championship Match would be a no contest. Eric Bischoff came down to the ring and argued that the match will go on with another great WWE Divas wrestling for the championship. Just then the Ninth Wonder of the World's Music hit and Chyna returned to the WWE after about 3 years hiatus. Molly raced down the runway and tried to attack the Former Woman's Champion, but was only the recipiant of a boot to the face. Chyna threw Holly into the ring and cornered her in the turnbuckle, where Chyna continued to chop Molly in the chest. The 9th Wonder Powerbombed the Champion in the middle of the ring.
WINNER: New Woman's Champion - Chyna

Backstage...
Hollywood Hulk Hogan and Triple H are shown on a split screen walking down toward the ring area for their Main Event Match...

*BREAK*

No Disqualification
World Heavyweight Championship
Triple H(c) vs Hollywood Hulk Hogan
The two Superstars stare eachother down in the middle of the ring as the bell rang. They locked up with Triple H throwing Hogan into a corner. Hogan and The Game locked horns again, this time it was Triple H who was thrown, thrown right out of the Ring. Hogan posed for thr crowd than when after the Game on the outside of the ring. Hunter snuck under and grabbed a sledgehammer and nailed Hogan across the head with it, blooding the icon. Hogan rolled back into the ring and laid in his pool of blood as the Champion came back into the ring. Hunter picked up Hogan and placed him in the corner of the ring. From there the champion started to kick Hogan in the skull until Hogan rolled out of the ring. As the Game chased the challanger to the outside, he was mat by a seven foot giant in Kevin Nash. Big Sexy continued what he started the night before on the Champion inside the Elimination Chamber, putting the Games sledgehammer threw his own skull. Nash threw the Game into the ring only to Powerbomb him down on the cold ground of the arena floor. Hogan was back up where he continued the assult on the champion outside of the ring with the assistance of a chair. HBK ran down to the ring and attacked Kevin Nash with a base ball bat. Ric Flair followed suit and raced down to the ring to assist Kevin Nash with his former best friend, Shawn Michaels. They double teamed HBK on the inside of the ring as, Hogan continued to beat up the Champion on the outside of the ring. Billy Gunn made a startaling return to Raw and attacked Ric Flair as Bill Goldberg followed behind with an attack on Gunn. The match came to an even more explosive end as the Big Show came down to the ring and Choakslammed Billy Gunn, and Shawn Michaels out of the Ring. Goldberg and Flair went to the outside to continue their assult as Hogan threw Triple H back into the Ring, where Nash and the Big Show were. Hogan gave his big leg to the champ and counted his shoulders down for the win.
WINNER: New World Heavyweight Champion - Hollywood Hulk Hogan

The Giant and Nash held up the former champ as Hogan took the sledge hammer to his skull once again. Then Nash Powerbombed the Game hard onto the mat and the Giant delivered a choakslam to him hard onto the outside of the ring. Hollywood was handed spraypaint by Eric Bischoff who was now at the ring, and proceeded to inscribe the championship again with the black spaypainted letters of NWO... Ric Flair, and Goldberg came back into the ring and Scot Stiener, Booker T, The Hurricane, and Buff Bagwell all came out to the ring.

Eric:
Like I said earlier tonight, Monday Night Raw will be changed forever. Retribution is Sweet and tonight the most devistating force has returned to the Wrestling World... World Championship Wrestling...What would it be without the NWO!!!!!
Hogan:
We're back and this time it's 4 Life....

The Show Ends....

Please View and Rate....

Raw's Preview...

Stone Cold is in the Building for the first time since being fired from the WWE as Co General Manager.
What will Shane McMahon's response be to the return of World Championship Wrestling and the New World Order to his sucessfull Raw Brand.

Featured Match...
HBK Shawn Michaels vs Big Sexy Kevin Nash live next week on Raw

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, you are right. They are all not in WWE for a reason....That reasons Vincint Kennedy McMahon...... But look at how many "Jobbers" WWE has already brought back since the dimise of WCW and ECW.... so relax, get over it, it's not like it is actually going to happen anytime soon....just take in the NEw Raw Brand!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Monday Night Raw

The show starts with a recap of last week's main event Championshp match ending when Hollywood Hulk Hogan beat Triple H and Eric Bischoff shocked the world with the rebirth of World Championship Wrestling and The New World Order.

Raw theme plays and the Pyro explode inside the Arena.

JR:
Can you believe what we witnessed last week on Raw.
King:
WCW and the NWO have come back to life again and it's thanks to Eric Bischoff and Hollywood Hulk Hogan.
JR:
I hope Shane McMahon has something up his sleeve to retaliate against this group.
King:
Well he has to do something to stop Eric Bischoff and his war against the McMahons.
JR:
Let's go to in ring action...

Match 1:
Hurricane vs Test
The Hurricane exploded into the ring with his superhero power. Test came down to the ring with the intention on having a quick win over the Hurricane, this would not be the case. Test came through the ropes and ran across the ring to jump the Hurricane from behind. The Hurricane moved out of the way and cheapshot was given to Test. The Hurricane delivered a series of chops to the chest of Test, backing him into the corner. The Hurricane climbed to the middle rope and nailed Test with 10 hard punches to the head. Test staggered out of the corner and fell face first to the groud. Our great superhero picked his opponent up elbowed him in the back of the neck several times, than launched himself off the ropes and drove Test back down with his own version of the Famouser. The Hurricane started to pose for the crowd, taking his attention off of Test, who was starting to back to life after the opening minutes of the match. Test got back up and snuck up on the Superhero. Test powerbombed the Hurricane off of the ropes and onto the mat. Hurricane slowly got back up to his feet, only to be clothelined to the outside. Test followed him outside and through him into the ring post, knocking the Hurricane down onto the ground. Test ran over to the time keepers' table to take Lilian Garcia's chair. Test than stormed towards Hurricane and wound up the chair. Our superhero ducked again as the chair hit the Ring Post, forcing Test's sore hands to let go of the chair. This allowed the Hurricane to throw Test back into the ring and dove off the top role with a flying elbow.
WINNER: The Hurricane

Backstage...

Hollywood Hogan, Kevin Nash, and The Giant exit from their stretch limo and walked toward the arena door with Hollywood throwing the soiled championship belt over his shoulder.
*BREAK*

Backstage...

Shane McMahon is seen knocking on Triple H's door. Shawn Michaels answered and lockeroom door and permitted McMahon to come in.

JR:
Can you believe what we just seen?
King:
Shawn Michaels was in Triple Hs' lockeroom
JR:
What's going on?

Eric Bischoff's music plays and the CO GM walks out to the ring.

Eric:
The war continues tonight when Ric Flair goes one on one with Randy Orton after ingniting a fued last week on Raw. Bill Goldberg has informed me that he wants Billy Gunn right here tonight after the assult sustained at Summerslam.

Stone Cold's music hits and the Rattlesnake returns to Raw after losing his job at Summer Slam.

Eric:
I am so sorry that you are not Co General Manager Steve, but life's a bitch...
SCSA:
Shut up you yella' belly basterd. I otta' stun your ass right now in the middle of the this ring... but I'm not going to.
Eric:
And Why's that?
SCSA:
Because I think you own me for laying a hand on Kane at SummerSlam, helping to give you your job as Co General Manager back to you.
Eric:
You're right Austin, I do own you... What can I do for you?
SCSA:
Well I want a World Heavyweight Championship title shot against Hogan.
Eric:
Well I can't do that Steve...
SCSA:
Why not? What's the Problem? Are you showing favouritisim to your WCW/NWO superstars?
Eric:
No Steve, its just that...I can't just give you a title shot, you have to earn it.
SCSA:
Well, let me earn it! You know I am not a hard guy to get along with...You know I'd do what ever it takes to become the World Champion again.
Eric:
Anything???
SCSA:
Anything...
Eric:
Well than how about this... Right here tonight, in the Main Event, you, Stone Cold will wrestle in a fatal four-way elimination match to determine who will go to Unforgiven to wrestle Hollywood Hulk Hogan for the Heavyweight Championship of the World.
SCSA:
OK! Who am I wrestling?
Eric:
Tonight's Main Event will feature... Stone Cold Steve Austin, Y2J Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam and Edge!
SCSA:
I have no problem with that! Tonight I will kick Jericho's ass, RVD's ass, and Edge's ass. That's the Bottom Line......(Fans: "What?"........I said That's the bottom line..........Because (with audience) STONE COLD SAYS SO!!!!!!!

Stone Cold stuns Eric Bischoff in the middle of the Ring and than celebrates Beerfest....

JR:
What an explosive Main Event tonight on Raw!
King:
I can't believe it...A fatal four way main event to determine Hogan's challanger at Unforgiven...
JR:
Stone Cold Steve Austin, Y2J Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, and Edge and it's right here tonight.

Backstage...

Shane McMahon steps out of Triple H's lockeroom with a smile on his face...

*BREAK*

Match 2:
Goldberg vs Billy Gunn
Billy Gunn jumps Goldberg as he entered through the ropes, giving Gunn the advantage over the opening minutes of the bout. Goldberg was kicked out of the ring by Gunn, who than chased him to the outside and kneed him in the lower back, sending the former NFLer into the steel steps. Gunn rolled inside of the ring to break the count than immediately continued his pursuit on Bill Goldberg. The Ass man threw Goldberg into the guard rail, forcing him to favour his lower back. Gunn than proceeded to rolling his opponent into the ring and went for the cover. Goldberg kicked out and slowly made his way back up to his knees. Billy Gunn started to knee Goldberg repeatedly in his lowerback. The ref forced Gunn to separate himself from Goldberg, allowing Bill to get back onto his feet and recouperate in the corner. Gunn quickly went back to work on Goldberg in the corner, but WCW's star retalliated back with punches and kicks to the stomach of Mr. Ass. Goldberg fought his way back into the match and soon was in control. He clothesline Gunn to the mat and set himself up in the corner to wait for the Spear. After the devistating spear, Goldberg signaled to the crowd for the Jackhammer. He lifted Billy Gunn straight up and slammed him hard down onto the mat.
WINNER: Bill Goldberg

Backstage...

Terri inteviews Shane McMahon...

Terri:
Shane, since you have become the Co General Manager of Raw, you have had quite a challanging road to travel on. How are you going to deal with your partner Eric Bischoff, and his WCW/NWO alliance?
Shane:
Well, Terri, as far as the New World Order goes, it is a very simple item to deal with and you'll see how I did later on tonight.. With Eric Bischoff, Well he is forgetting that I am his partner in running Raw, and we have to work together to ensure the Raw Brand is successful. Eric has made the Main Event for tonight so I will make the main event for next week's Raw! Hollywood Hulk Hogan will defend his World Heavyweight Championship against Shawn Michaels one on one...
Terri:
Speaking of Shawn Michaels, what was he and you doing in Triple H's lockeroom earlier on tonight?
Shane:
Oh you'll see...

Match 3:
Ric Flair (w. Arn Anderson) vs Randy Orton
The Nature Boy Ric Flair cheapshotted the Legend Killer with a rack to the eyes and a low blow. Orton fell onto the ring mat as the Nature Boy quickly started to set work on Randy's legs. Flair grabbed Randy's leg and proceeded to the outside of the ring, where he than rapped it around the ring post. Double A distracted the referee as Flair smashed a chair over Ortons knee cap repeatedly. Nat'ch rolled back into the ring and picked Orton up onto his feet. Orton could barely stand and when Flair threw him across the ring Orton fell back down onto the mat. Flair applied the Figure Four on Orton. But was interupted when Batista made his return to the ring, picked Flair up and Batista Bombed him hard onto the mat. Batista continued to assult his former Evolution commrade when the Man of a Thousand Hold's, Dean Malenko made a startling return to the Raw ring. The Iceman, belly to back suplexed Batista onto the Mat and Helped Flair get to his feet. Flair, Malenko, and Anderson teamed up on Batista and than again on Orton, this time Malenko put his Texan Cloverleaf Submission on Orton, and Anderson kicked the sore leg of the legend killer. When Malenko finally released his hold, the three WCW stars stood together and lifted up their four fingers...
WINNER: Ric Flair via Disqualification

*BREAK*

During the break, the medical attendents had to carry Orton out on a stretcher. Randy was screeming and rubbing his sore leg.

Backstage...

Batista goes into Triple H's lockeroom and comfronts him about not coming out to the aid of his fellow Evolution member.

Batista:
Hunter, are you aware of what just happened to Randy?
HHH:
Yes, he got his ass kicked by Ric Flair.
Batista:
But why didn't you come out to help? We're a team, you, my and Orton. We're Evolution.
HHH:
I am not Evolution, I have other priorities now that do not concern you guys. I am focused on one thing and one thing only...becoming the World Heavyweight Champion again.
Batista:
Fine than, if you don't want to help, than I'll go to somebody who will help.

Match 4:
HBK Shawn Michaels vs Big Sexy Kevin Nash
The two former friends stared eachother down as the fans cheered for HBK! They finally lock horns and Nash immediately gets the upperhand over Michaels, backing him right into the corner with a series of knees and chops. Kev, positioned his big boot right against the neck of his opponent and choaked Shawn. When Nash let go, HBK showed favour to his neck and walked around the ring trying to recoup. Nash went right back on the offense though and scoopslammed Michaels onto the ring mat. With the former Champion on the ground, Nash drove his knee into Michaels' neck many time. The referee apprehended Big Sexy again, allowing HBK to catch his breath. Once Nash whipped Shawn into the ropes, HBK countered two clotheslines and dove his forearm into Nashs' skull. Driving the seven footer onto the arena floor. Michaels went out after him, grabbed his head and forced it onto the steel steps, and then kissed up against the ring post and finally driving it into the guard rail. Shawn went back into the ring and wait for Big Sexy to roll back into the ring. Shawn continued his attack on big Kev, punching him repeatedly in the head. The referee came inbetween Shawn and Kev, forcing HBK in the corner. Nash got back up as Michaels went to continue this fight. Kev, poked Shawn in the eyes and kicked him in the stomack repeatedly. Nash powerbombed Shawn onto the mat and covered him for the win.
WINNER: Big Sexy Kevin Nash

After the match the other members of NWO (Hollywood Hulk Hogan, and the Giant) and they triple teamed Shawn Michaels. The lights went out and Green floodlights circled around as DX's theme started playing... Out came Triple H and Chyna to the ring with chairs. The NWO exited the ring and went back up the ramp once the Game and the Woman's Champion entered.
JR:
Oh My God King!!!! Can you believe this?
KING:
D-X Is back, I can't believe it.
JR:
Triple H, Shawn Michaels, and Chyna are back together again...

Promo for Sting's Raw Debut...Scheduled to debut September 22 (the night after Unforgiven)

*BREAK*

Main Event
Number 1 Contender: World Heavyweight Championship
Stone Cold Steve Austin, Y2J Chris Jericho, Rob Van Dam, Edge
When the bell rang, Stone Cold was a marked man with Y2J, RVD, and Edge all teaming up on him, but the rattlesnake struck with a Stunner, than another, than another and continued to keep control of all three men at the opening of the match. Jericho took a page out of Flair's book and surrendered a low blow to Austin. Van Dam and Edge went one on one inside the ring, leaving Jericho to go one on one with Austin. Jericho lion sulted, but Austin moved out of the way before falling victim to it. Austin got back up and started to go wild like only Austin can do. Edge was in charge of RVD and delivered an Edgicution for the One...Two...Three... RVD was eliminated and Edge went after Jericho while Austin sat back and watched. When Jericho ragained the upperhand, Austin interfeered again and Stunned both men to the ground. He pinned Edge to eliminate him and then picked Jericho back up again, Stunned him back to the ground. Austin was about to cover the first undisputed champion, but instead, set him up for the sharpshooter. Jericho was able to make it to the ropes to break the hold. Austin released after a four count and than stalked his prey again in the ring before finally hitting a fourth Stunner to Jericho.
WINNER: Number 1 Contender: World Heavyweight Championship - Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Rattlesnake celebrated in the ring as the camera's go backstage...

The NWO go out to their limo to find spray painted with green DX all over it.

Hogan:
I'M GONNA GET YOU MICHAELS, NEXT WEEK ON RAW
Nash:
NOT IF I GET TO HIM FIRST THAT IS.
Giant:
YEAH WELL YOU CAN GO AFTER HIM ALL YOU WANT BECAUSE I AM GOING AFTER HEMSLEY NEXT WEEK...ONE ON ONE.
Hogan:
I HAVE AN IDEA GUYS I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT IT LATER.... HAHAHAHA

Show Ends....

View, Give Suggestions, and Rate.....

Preview for Next Week's Raw,

Eric Bischoff and Shane McMahon sign more matches for Raw's Unforgiven. What does the NWO have planned for DX as Hollywood defends his World Heavyweight Championship against HBK Shawn Michaels. Will The Game accept the Giant's challange and What will happen with Batista as we get an update on Randy Orton's condition.

Featured Match:
World Hevyweight Championship:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan © vs HBK Shawn Michaels

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
WWE Raw - 2 weeks before Raw's Unforgiven

The show starts with Ric Flair, Arn Anderson and Dean Malenko getting out of a limosine, all wearing suits. They walked into the building with smiles on their faces.

The Raw theme and Pyro explode as the fans go wild. JR and the King welcome everybody to WWE Raw.

JR:
Will Triple H except the Giant's challenge right here tonight on Raw?
King:
I don't know but, what ever happens tonight will be huge. Especially in the main event when Hollywood Hogan and Shawn Michaels get it on for the World Heavyweight Championship.
JR:
With Unforgiven just three weeks away, Shane McMahon signed Ric Flair and Dean Malenko to a tag team match against Randy Orton and Batista.
King:
Before Unforgiven, there is tonight's Raw, Christien defends his Intercontinental Championship against Goldust.
JR:
Tonight will also feature, Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell against The Tag Team Champions, The Hardy Boys.
King:
We can't forget either that both Stacey and Lita will be at ringside for that match.

Stone Cold's Music Starts to play and the Rattlesnake heads out to the ring. Gestures to the crowd and then grabs the microphone.

SCSA:
As you may know...Last week on Raw, I kicked Chris Jericho's ass, Rob Van Dam's ass, and Edges' ass to become the number one contender for the World Heavyweight Championship... Hollywood Hulk Hogan, the world champion... and Stone Cold Steve Austin, the Challanger... one on one... at Raw's Unforgiven. Now I also know that Triple H has his hands tied tonight with the Giant... But next week... that's right next week... Stone Cold Steve Austin... Triple H... Right here on Raw!!!! What do you say...

Shane McMahon's Music starts to play and the Co General Manager walks onto the stage...

Shane:
Austin, why do you want to wait for Triple H when you can have him right here tonight?
SCSA:
Are you serious.... Austin and Triple H... Right here... Tonight?
Shane:
Right here tonight... What do you say?
SCSA:
I'm up for that.
Shane:
Alright than, right here tonight, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Triple H
JR:
What an explosive night this is going to be
King:
I can't wait for this!!!!!!!!!

Eric Bischoff's music started to play and the Co General Manager came out onto the stage as well.

Eric:
In case you have forgot... The Giant challanged Triple H last week on Raw. Now you Shane just made a match between Steve Austin and Triple H for tonight's Raw, leaving the Giant out in right field. However I can't change you match for tonight...I can certainly add to it... Right here tonight on Raw, Triple H, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and the Giant will wrestle eachother in a Triple Threat Match.

Goldberg's Music starts to play and the Phenom comes out the stage as well to join the Co General Managers and Stone Cold Steve Ausin.

Goldberg:
In Case you all have forgot, I was promised Triple H last month. That match was changed to an Elimination Chamber, and I have yet to face the Game one on one.
SCSA:
He does have a point... And that was because of me... yes that's right... I did screw Goldberg's match with Triple H... and I apologies.
Shane:
Well, we could make yet another addition to the triple threat match but... if Eric Bischoff does not have a problem... At Unforgiven, Triple H and Goldberg will finally meet one on one.
Eric:
I have no problem with that. At Unforgiven, Bill Goldberg will wrestle Triple H!!!!!!!!!!!
JR:
WOW! What an explosive triple threat match tonight with Stone Cold Steve Austin, Triple H and the Giant.
King:
I can't wait for Raw's Unforgiven, Triple H and Bill Golberg one on one. It's going to be awesome!!!!!!!!!

Backstage...

Ric Flair meets Mean Gene Oakerlund and informs him that tonight, he wants Mean Gene to interview him later on.

*BREAK*
Match 1:
Intercontinetal Championship
Christien © vs Goldust
The bizzar one locked up with the champion, and whipped him into the ropes, delivering a clothesline to Christien. Goldust waited until the champ was up and than clotheslined him again. Christien rolled out of the ring and proceeded up the ramp with his championship. Goldie ran after him and slammed the Champion's head into the steal ramp. Goldie helped Christien back into the ring and went for the cover. The ref counted to two and stopped because Christiens' foot was on the bottom rope. Goldust picked up the champion again but Christien defended himself by punching Goldust in the face and number of times, then raking his eyes. With Goldust staggering in the ring, Christien caterpolted off of the ropes and clotheslined the Challenger onto the mat. Christien went to the middle rope and purched his elbow up in the air, only to deliver a flying elbow to Goldust. Christien went for a pin but Goldie kicked out. Christien argued with the referee and said that the count was too slow, giving Goldust plenty of time to get up on his feet again. When the champion finally turned back to his challenger, Goldie raked his eyes and finally getting the curtain call on the champ.
WINNER: New Intercontinental Champion - Goldust

Backstage...

Kevin Nash goes into the GM's Office and askes for a Tag Team Match next week against DX! Shane McMahon implies that Nash wants to team up with the Giant to wrestle The Game and The Heart Break Kid. Nash rejects the idea and says that he wants to team up with another NWOite to wrestle Badd Ass Billy Gunn and anyone he can find. Eric Bischoff likes the idea and gives the ok.
Next week on Raw, Kevin Nash and Billy Gunn will both have mystery partners and go head on in a Tag Team Match.

*BREAK*

Recap of Sunday Night Heat...

The Hurricane vs Spike Dudley
The Hurricane choakslammed Spike Dudley for the victory.
WINNER: Hurricane

DX welcomes Billy Gunn back to the group.

Woman's Championship
Chyna © vs Jazz (w. Teddy Long)
Teddy Long destracts the referee as Jazz goes to hit Chyna over the head with the Championship Belt. Chyna ducks and Jazz hits Teddy with the belt. Chyna powerbombs Jazz.
WINNER: Woman's Champion - Chyna

Dean Malenko, Scot Stiener, Buff Bagwell vs Edge, Christien, Batista
The Man of a thousand holds ended the match with a Texas Cloverleaf on Christien as Stiener and Bagwell wrestle on the outside with Edge and Batista.
WINNERS: Malenko, Stiener, and Bagwell

The Show Ends with Test coming down to the aid of the Canadians and Batista and goes after Stiener. The Winners get into a brawl with Edge, Christien, Test, and Batista, only to find themselves on the ground.

Back Live on Raw

Backstage...

Booker T confronts Goldust and tells him that he wants a shot at his former tag partner's championships. Goldust questions Booker T on why he wants to wrestle the Bizzar one? The Bookerman inform him that it doesn't matter who has the belt, the Booker Man want's it back and he wants it at Unforgiven. One On One, Booker T and Goldust for the Intercontinental Championship... Goldust accepts the challenge.

Match 2:
Tag Team Championships
Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell (w. Stacey) vs The Hardy Boys © (with Lita)
Bagwell and Matt locked up as the bell rang, with Buff irish whipping Hardy into the corner and applying a running clothesline. Bagwell whipped Matt into the opposite corner than climbed the ropes to pound his skull with several punches. Matt staggerd out of the corner and Bagwell was able to apply an atomic drop before tagging his partner in. When Scot Stiener entered the ring he picked up Matt from the ring mat. Stiener whipped Hardy into the ropes. Matt ducked Poppa Pump's clothesline and retalliated with a flying forearm to the ginetic freak. Matt tagged Jeff, who immediately went to the the top rope and flew off the top with a drop kick to the challenger. Jeff quickly got back to his feet and placed Stiener on the top rope. Jeff climbed the turnbuckle and was about to suplex Stiener off the top when he was pushed off the top rope. Stiener jumped off the ropes and elbowed Jeff in the heart. Lita got up onto the rops to distract the referee as Matt prevented Stiener from getting the pin by nailing him in the back with a chair shot. Stacey pulled Lita off the ring apron and the two of them started to catfight on the ground. By this time Edge and Christien ran down to the ring and ConChairtoed Stiener then Bagwell. Edge and Christien left the Hardy Boys alone and continued their assult on the WCW stars when Flair, Anderson, and Malenko raced down to the ring and chased E&C to the backstage.
WINNERS: Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell via Disqualification

*BREAK*

Backstage...

The NWO is seen attacking Billy Gunn backstage. Hollywood Hogan spraypaints his back with the NWO signature. The New World Order walks away and leaves Billy Gunn lying on the ground.

Mean Gene Okerlund is standing in the ring...

Mean Gene:
Ladies and Gentlemen, it gives me great privledge to introduce a man who has done it all in professional wrestling in over 30 years. He has won numerous championships with the NWA, WCW, and WWE including the World Heavyweight Championship 16 times. Please welcome the Nature Boy, Ric Flair!!!!!!!!!!!

Ric Flair's theme starts to play and the lights dimmined. The Nature Boy walks out in his three piece suit! He struts down to the ring Styling and Profiling. The Nature Boy gets into the ring and twirls around a number of times before standing beside Mean Gene.

Mean Gene:
Nature Boy, tonight you have a very special announcement for World Wrestling Entertainment and World Championship Wrestling.
Ric Flair:
WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Mean WOOOOOOOOOOO! Gene. Tonight history will be relived and the Glory Days of Wrestling have returned.
Mean Gene:
Ric, what are you refering to?
Ric Flair:
I would like to introduce the future of World Championship Wrestling right here tonight....
Please Welcome.......
Dean Malenko...
(Dean Malenko's music starts to play and the Iceman walks out to the ring in his three piece suit)
Scot Stiener...
(Scot Stiener's music plays and he follow suit to the same style as Malenko but with Stacey by his side)
Marquis Alexander "Buff" Bagwell...
(Buff Daddy comes out to the ring)
And...their Guiding Light, Double A Arn Anderson...
(Double A walks out to the ring)
Mean Gene:
What a group of superstars!
Ric Flair:
We are... WOOOOOO!!!! The Four Horsemen!!!!!!!!!
AA:
We are back and now we are not going to go.
Ric Flair:
The present meets the past to make the future.
Mean Gene:
The Four Horsemen have returned to World Championship Wrestling and have made its debut to World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Horsemen's music blares through the speakers as the horsemen exit the ring.
Backstage...

DX helps to bring Billy Gunn back to the lockeroom. Upon arrival to their lockeroom, Chyna opens the door and a trashed lockeroom is revealed with NWO 4 LIFE painted over walls and DX SUX painted over other walls. Triple H gets angered and Michaels calms him down by telling the Game that he has the perfect way to get even....

Match 3:
Tommy Dreamer vs Bill Goldberg
Tommy Dreamer attacked Goldberg with his Kendo Stick, but Goldberg got up to his feet after a series of hits and took the Kendo away from Dreamer. Goldberg than kneed Dreamer in the stomack and whipped him into the ropes, clotheslining him as Dreamer repelled back from the ropes. Goldberg set up his opponent for the spear, after that he lifted Tommy Dreamer straight up into the air and jacknifed him straight down to the ring canvas.
WINNER: Goldberg

Backstage...

The Dudley Boys go into the GM's Office where they confronted Bischoff and McMahon about wanting a shot at the Tag Team Championship...

Shane:
So you want a shot at the World Tag Team Championship Titles?
BuhBuh:
You're damn right, we have been out of the Championship spotlight for too long.
Eric:
Well, I have no problem with giving you a title shot. Infact I want to give you a title shot at Unforgiven against the Hardy Boys.
Shane:
If they get a title shot against the Hardys at a pay per view...it will be in a Table Match.
D Von:
That sounds good!
Eric:
No! That's not good enough... you're talking about a tag team championship match at Unforgiven. The last RAW pay per view of the year! No No No... the Dudley Boys and the Hardy Boys will compete in a table match at Unforgiven for the World Tag Team Championships Belts, but it will be a Dudley Table Invitation Fatal Four Way Match.
Shane:
And who else will participate in that match?
Eric:
Well, Next week it's Nash and his partner taking on Billy Gunn and whoever he chooses to be him partner...so at Unforgiven, those same two teams will join the World Tag Title match...
Buh Buh:
That Sounds even better, that we can truely be the best tag team on the Raw Roster.
Shane:
Then it's settled. Good Luck and do WWE proud!!!!

Promo for Sting..........14 Days Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*BREAK*

Raw Presents Unforgiven promo.......Feature matches include:

World Heavyweight Championship:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan © vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

Ric Flair and Dean Malenko(w. Arn Anderson) vs Randy Orton and Batista

Intercontinental Championship
Goldust © vs Booker T

Bill Goldberg vs Triple H (w. Chyna)

World Tag Team Championship: Dudley Table Invitational
Hardy Boys © vs Dudley Boys vs Nash and ? vs Billy Gunn and ?

Scot Stiener and Buff Bagwell (w. Stacey) vs Edge and Christien

JR:
What an Awesome Pay Per View Unforgiven will be!
King:
I can't wait JR, it's going to be HUGE!!!!
JR:
Six tremendous matches and still more to come!

Match 4:
Triple H (w. Chyna) vs Stone Cold Steve Austin vs The Giant
Before the bell rang, Shane McMahon came on the RAWTRON and informed the world that this triple threat match will be a No Holds Barred, Elimination Match. The game gets tackled by both men who beat him in the corner, Austin then goes to work on the Giant with rights to the face until the monster goes over the ropes onto the ground. Austin turns around to find Triple H behind him. With a boot to the stomack, Austin was in prime condition for a pedigree, however the game had other plans for the rattlesnake. The game went to the outside, grabbed his sledgehammer from underneath the ring, proceeded back into the ring and wound up as the Giant kicked him in the face. The Giant took the sledge hammer and swung it hard into the stomack of the Game, knocking the former champion hard onto the canvas. Giant took the hammer and was about to slam it into Stone Cold's back when Hollywood came out to the ring. "Wow, Giant! I want Stone Cold to be able to come to Unforgiven so go easy on him." The Giant than hit Austin in the stomack. Hogan grabbed a chair and came into the ring. As the Giant held him up, Hollywood took the chair and crashed it over Austin's head, bending the chair and cracking his skull wide open. Hogan than went to the outside with the chair and bashed it against Triple H's back. Chyna took the chair from Hogan as he was whinding up for another shot but when Hogan turned around she put the chair down an permitted him to continue his assult on the former World Champion. The Game's back was spraypainted and Hollywood left the ring once he looked up to the RawTron to find HBK and Billy Gunn busting the windows in the NWO limo and taking their green spray paint to the black shell of the limo. Hollywood ran to the back. Meanwhile the Giant was left in the ring to eliminate Stone Cold with a choakslam and the pin. Triple H was brought back into the ring by the monster and was choakslammed on a steel chair.
WINNER: The GIANT

Backstage...

HBK and Billy Gunn are shown urninating on the interior appolstry and then leave the area before Hogan and Nash get out there.

JR:
Coming up next on Raw! Hollywood Hulk Hogan; The Heart Break Kid Shawn Michaels; the World Heavyweight Championship.
King:
With what we just saw, this match is going to be huge...

*BREAK*

JR:
The Rock will make his return to Raw in only three weeks
King:
How will the Rock fit in on the Raw Roster with all the changes that has happened over the last month?
JR:
I don't know, but I am sure that when he comes back to Raw, he will be on the Title Hunt!

World Heavyweight Championship Match:
Hollywood Hulk Hogan © vs HBK Shawn Michaels (w. Chyna)
Hollywood Hogan and Shawn Michaels stared eachother down in the middle of the ring. Entitled Icon vs Icon the two main WWE headliners squared off in a huge main event. Hogan and Michaels started the match with exchanging blows to the face. Hollywood quickly backed into the ropes and tossed accross the ring. On the way back Hollywood clotheslined Michaels to the ground then coached him back to his feet. Hogan slammed Michaels back to the ground and tore his shirt off for the crowd. Michaels got back to his feet and chopped Hogan in the chest, sending him into the the turnbuckle pads. The challenger whipped the champion across the ring and continued after to clotheline the champ again. Michaels put Hogan into a sleeperhold and quickly the 6'2, 150 Pounder was on the ground passed out. The Hulkamaniacs called out to their champion, and Hulk answered the crowd, he got back to his feet and broke free from the hold punching the challanger in the face several times. Towards the end of the match, each person had their opportunity to control their opponent. Michaels sent the Hulkster into the ropes and then a double clothesline came. Both men were down and the referee counted to 8 as the Challanger was the first back up to his feet. Michaels hit some Sweet Chin Music on the Champion and went for the pin. Hogan powered out and the crowd went wild as Hollywood hulked himself up. He blocked the shots given to him by the challenger and retalliated with his own. He whipped Michaels into the ropes and hit his big boot. Hollywood dropped the big leg and the referee counted.
WINNER: World Heavyweight Champion - Hollywood Hulk Hogan

The show ended with the NWO coming down to the ring and taking out Michaels and the rest of DX as they came to the ring in defence of HBK. Hogan, Nash, and the Giant laid all four of DX out (including Chyna) and left each one of them in the ring a bloody mess with NWO spraypainted on each of their backs.

View and Rate!!!!!!!!!!

Preview of next weeks Raw...

Can Eric and Shane co-exist as Co-General Managers of the Raw Brand? The Next Raw will feature more matches being signed for the Raw Pay Per View, WWE/WCW Unforgiven. Who will Kevin Nash find to be his tag partner and who will Billy Gunn find as his partner for next week's tag team match.

Feature:
Nash and ???? vs Gunn and ???? ????
Another alliance is forming under the WWE team. Who will it be? And who are they after?

Stay tuned to find out...

·
Registered
381 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
For those who are wondering about what would happen with my version of SmackDown…

Smackdown (Thursday after SummerSlam)
- Paul Heyman on the telephone while waiting for somebody in the parking lot
- Linda McMahon arrives in the building and heads to the GM’s Office
- US Championship – Nathan Jones d. Eddie Guerrero © via pinfall
- Linda McMahon arrives in the ring. Announces that Smackdown has got way out of control and called out Stephanie and Vince out to the ring. Linda announces that Smackdown needed a new general manager to run things around here. The drum’s role, the pipes start to play and Rowdy Roddy Piper comes out to the ring. Linda announces that Piper will run the Smackdown brand.
- Stephanie d. Sable via pinfall
- Paul greets somebody in the back and welcomes them to the arena and back to WWE
- Promo for Rikishi’s return to smackdown…4 weeks away
- Tag Team Championship – Acolites d. World’s Greatest Tag Team © via pinfall
- Paul Heyman comes down to the ring and announces the WWE premier of another stable from WCW…The Flock… Raven, Saturn, Kidman, and Rhyno make up this alliance. The five men are in the ring when Paul Bearer comes down to the ring and introduces the most feared alliance in WWE history… the Ministry of Darkness. The Undertaker, Kane, Faarooq and Bradshaw.
- Hardcore Match- Sean O’Haire d. John Cena via Pinfall
- Kurt Angle comes out and challenges Brock Lesner for the WWE Championship. But Hot Rod informed everybody that next week, Kane will get a shot at Brock Lesner for the WWE Championship.
- Main Event – Chris Benoit d. Rhyno via Disqualification

Smackdown

- Rowdy Piper announces that Raven will wrestle the Undertaker later on in the show.
- Wet T Shirt Contest – Torrie d. Stephanie, Sable, and Dawn Marie. Later all four divas beat each other up. Piper announces that on next week’s Smackdown the four will wrestle in a mud wrestling match.
- Cruiserweight Championship – Rey Mysterio © d. Ultimo Dragon via pinfall
- Brother Love Show – Interviews Paul Heyman and Paul Bearer. The segment ended with Heyman challenging the Ministry to a six man match with Saturn, Rhyno and Heyman taking on The Acolites and Paul Bearer.
- Tajiri d. Eddie Geurrero via Disqualification when Eddie is caught using brass knucks.
- Rikishi Promo – 3 weeks until his return
- Vince McMahon shown pumping the Champion, Brock Lesner for his title defence against Kane in tonight’s main event.
- Rhyno/Saturn/Paul Heyman d. Faarooq/Bradshaw/Paul Bearer via pinfall
- The Undertaker prepares for his match against Raven.
- Vince asks Sean O’Haire and the worlds’ Greatest Tag Team to help watch Brock’s Back tonight against Kane.
- Undertaker d. Raven via Disqualification when the flock teamed up on the phenom.
- Main Event: WWE Championship - Kane d. Brock Lesner © via Disqualification when O’Haire and the World’s Greatest Tag Team came to Lesner’s aid.
- The Ministry comes to Kane’s aid as the Flock comes out to help out McMahon’s new alliance. The show ends with the Ministry in the ring and Vince and Heyman walking up the ramp and holding each other’s hands high in celebration.

Smack Down

- Piper announces that the Main Event will be Kurt Angle, the Undertaker, Brock Lesner and Sean O’Haire for the WWE Championship in a fatal four-way match.
- Vince McMahon, Sable and Paul Heyman arrive at the arena together.
- Stephanie goes into Kurt’s lookeroom and she reveals her “True” feelings for the Olympic Hero. They engage in some mouth to mouth and she informs him that she has a plan to help him win the championship back tonight.
- United States Championship – Nathan Jones © d. John Cena via pinfall
- Stephanie goes into Chris Benoit’s Lockeroom and closes the door.
- Linda arrives at the arena and heads down toward the ring area.
- World’s Greatest Tag Team d. La Resistance via pinfall
- Brother Love show – Linda McMahon informs Mr. McMahon that his actions as of late on WWE Television have cost him the position of Chairman. Vince argues with her but she invites his replacement to the ring. Mick Foley walks down and shakes Linda’s hand. Vince is eye rate and goes after Linda but Foley takes out Mr. Socko and stuffs him down McMahon’s throat.
- Mud-Wrestling Match – Stephanie d. Sable, Torrie, and Dawn Marie via pinfall
- Rikishi Promo – 2 weeks until his return
- Cruiserwreight Championship - Rey Mysterio © d. Billy Kidman via disqualification when the Flock came down to the ring.
- Stephanie approached Nathan Jones in his lockeroom
- Tag Team Championship – Acolites © d. Raven and Saturn via pinfall
- Linda and Mick Foley both get into the limo, Vince follows shortly behind and Linda rolls down the window… “And by the way Vince… I WANT A DIVORCE!” the limosine drives off.
- World Championship Match – Fatal Four-Way – Brock © d. Undertaker, Sean O’Haire, and Kurt Angle (w. Stephanie) via Pinfall elimination
- The show ends with the gang war again. Vince’s Alliance and the Flock seem to get the upper hand over the Ministry until Nathan Jones and Chris Benoit join Kurt. The Ministry is left holding their heads up this time with this new threesome.

After I post Raw! I will just do a quick highlight like this of Smack down, so that you can keep in touch with both brands.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts