Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mark Henry would be the leader for this New Nation of Domination becoming the Faarooq of the stable, but the main difference would be that he is now the new World Heavyweight Champion and is now a main eventer, so Mark would be able to lead this stable no problem and not only that but he was a member of the original Nation back in the Attitude Era

R-Truth would be the D'Lo Brown of the stable, the guy who is the cocky, arrogant type like how D'Lo was, but the main difference would be that he would be the guy going after the IC Title as I would trade R-Truth over to Smackdown, and I would have Truth turn on Miz to join the New Nation

Ezekiel Jackson would be the Kama Mustafa of the stable, a guy who is rugged, mean, and huge and probably the baddest member in the New Nation being mentored by Mark Henry, as he would be the enforcer for the stable

David Otunga would be the Rocky Maivia of the stable, the crown jewel, the young lion who eventually overthrows Henry as the leader of the New Nation and how I would make this happen would be that I would trade Otunga over to Smackdown but before the trade, he turns on his partner Mcgillicutty and says that he deserves better than this, joining the New Nation

·
Masonic!
1,547 Posts
Not again!

Your NoD looks great, everyone is thought out and I was able to guess there roles before even reading them.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mark Henry (Faarooq role) (Leader of the Nation)

David Otunga (Rocky Maivia role) (Crown jewel of the Nation, the young lion who eventually overthrows Henry as leader)

Titus O'Neil (Kama Mustafa role) (The bruiser of the Nation, one half of the tag team with Ezekiel Jackson)

Ezekiel Jackson (Mark Henry role) (The enforcer of the Nation, the biggest member in terms of his size and power besides Henry; one half of tag team with Titus O'Neil)

R-Truth (D'Lo Brown role) (Cocky arrogant one)

·
FORZA AC MILAN
4,371 Posts
Mark Henry (Faarooq role) (Leader of the Nation)

David Otunga (Rocky Maivia role) (Crown jewel of the Nation, the young lion who eventually overthrows Henry as leader)

Titus O'Neil (Kama Mustafa role) (The bruiser of the Nation, one half of the tag team with Ezekiel Jackson)

Ezekiel Jackson (Mark Henry role) (The enforcer of the Nation, the biggest member in terms of his size and power besides Henry; one half of tag team with Titus O'Neil)

R-Truth (D'Lo Brown role) (Cocky arrogant one)

Sounds good!

·
Banned
611 Posts
Only problem with Otunga being the Rocky of the group is that he sucks and will never get over.

·
Banned
1,266 Posts
R-Truth would be the D'Lo Brown of the stable, the guy who is the cocky, arrogant type like how D'Lo was, but the main difference would be that he would be the guy going after the IC Title as I would trade R-Truth over to Smackdown, and I would have Truth turn on Miz to join the New Nation
D-Lo was I-C champion too.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,207 Posts
White Nation of Domination

1. Sheamus as the stable leader, The Great White
2. Drew McIntyre, The Chosen White, Enforcer, Second in Command
3. Justin Gabriel, "African American" troll, high flyer
4. Jack Swagger, The All American American Hyperpatriot Asshole

I just picked 4 whites and put them in a racist stable for no good reason.
Shitty idea, right?

Nation was good for a while, for about a year, in its time. It would suck to have a race stable in 2011. For reference, see the current one in mainstream United States wrestling, TNA's Mexican America. No, better yet, don't. Nobody deserves to watch Mexican America matches.

·
Registered
97 Posts
I can definatly see it working.

In other words you don't know wtf to do with all the black people in WWE so you just wanna throw them into a group.
I hate when people bring this up like this, stupid comments.

For the original Nation it was a development for each member and gave them a platform.

I would Like to see Mark Henry as the leader.
I agree with Otunga. when he was on NXT was showing some solid star power I thought. and since then took a back seat.

Would of been a great venue for Shelton Benjamin to shine.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
White Nation of Domination

1. Sheamus as the stable leader, The Great White
2. Drew McIntyre, The Chosen White, Enforcer, Second in Command
3. Justin Gabriel, "African American" troll, high flyer
4. Jack Swagger, The All American American Hyperpatriot Asshole
Racist as it is, they're heels and would eventually be triumphed over, by black faces likely, thus elevating them. I see no problem in this. Unless you know...wwe felt like promoting racism as cool.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts