Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
By the new legion I mean these newcomer wrestlers who have arrived on Smackdown in terms of Damian Sandow and Antonio Cesaro, as well as those signed up by WWE (but learning the WWE style on FCW) such as Dean Ambrose and Chris Hero who will no doubt be called up to Smackdown in the future once they are deemed ready.

From what I have seen from Cesaro (tidy and competent in ring skills) and Sandow (who by far made the greatest comeback to the What! chants I have ever seen) things do look good for the Smackdown midcard for the rest of this year and in 2013. With Sin Cara coming back as well (make of that what you will as some see it as a good or bad sign) it gives Smackdown credible midcard characters that aren't generic, jobbers or weird goblins like Heath Slater.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Heath Slater a weird golbin? The guy should get more time on smackdown.

·
Registered
3,611 Posts
I think Ambrose is debuting on RAW. No way WWE is going to let this Foley feud come to a head on Smackdown. That has RAW written all over it. Other than that though, I agree. Seeing new guys debut/get pushed is one of my favorite things in wrestling.

·
Registered
311 Posts
I watch smackdown for following reasons

1. Ryback has started to grow on me but he needs to change his wrestling attire. Plus stop that fuccking arm raising thing whatever he does all the time

2. Antonio is good and i like the interaction between aksana and him.

3. Those 2 new guys in tag team division are quite good u know about whom i m talking about " Millions of dollars, Millions of DOLLARS HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORA "

4. Plus some more talented new guys are suppose to debut soon
5. Return of wade barret whenever he comes to smackdown
6. Hopefully orton modifies his viper gimmick (which will be much much more tolerable)

Overall these new guys are like breath of fresh air. I have started watching smackdown again due to above reasons

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
CC is a top 5 talent in the world and he's doing oil angles with Teddy Long and playing a rugby character. promising fucking future.

·
Banned
5,274 Posts
Also Titus and Darren are so damn entertaining much more than Primo and Epico and Truth and Kingston
I agree. It's odd though, at the beginning of their promos or mic-time (like after their match last Smackdown) I usually don't think much of them. But by the end of their promos I'm laughing my arse off.

I like them a lot, especially now they have started properly matching up the colour of their trunks. They just need a good tag team name, preferably something that isn't related to them being black. I like to think we're at a point where black wrestlers can team up without having to have a black gimmick (NoD, Cryme Tyme being gangsta rapper types etc).

I'd suggest that WWE have a fan contest to decide on their tag team name, but the last time they did that, they decided on Air Boom.

Air fucking Boom.

What?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts