Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Big E, Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods will face the budding alliance of Cesaro, Tyson Kidd & Adam Rose on the Royal Rumble Kickoff, airing live Sunday, Jan. 25 at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT.

Rose has stuck close to Cesaro & Kidd since the duo, while disguised as Rosebuds, helped him score a victory over Big E on the Jan. 5 Raw before destroying the member of The New Day. Cesaro & Kidd continued to gel together in the weeks that followed, but The New Day managed to get the better of their new rivals in the ring, including a stunning victory by Big & Kingston on the Jan. 19 Raw.

With the trios squaring off in a Six-Man Tag Team Match on the first Kickoff of 2015, though, all six Superstars hope to start the year in strong fashion.

The Royal Rumble Kickoff will also feature a panel of Renee Young, Byron Saxton, Corey Graves and WWE Hall of Famer Booker T.

See which team stands tall on the Royal Rumble Kickoff, live on WWE Network, WWE.com, the WWE App, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Pheed!​

·
Registered
7,258 Posts
Expecting a 3-0 for New Day, to be honest.

The feud so far (plus Cesaro/Kidd making New Day lose in the Tag Team Turmoil and Cesaro/Kidd dressed as Rosebuds beating up New Day):

WWE Main Event
Dec 16th 2014 Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods def. (pin) Cesaro & Tyson Kidd

WWE Monday Night Raw
Jan 5th 2015 Big E def. (DQ) Adam Rose

WWE Smackdown Taping
Jan 6th 2015 Big E def. (pin) Adam Rose

WWE Monday Night Raw
Jan 12th 2015 Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods def. (pin) Cesaro & Tyson Kidd

WWE Main Event
Jan 13th 2015 Big E & Kofi Kingston & Xavier Woods def. (pin) Adam Rose & Cesaro &
Tyson Kidd

WWE Monday Night Raw - A Raw Reunion
Jan 19th 2015 Big E & Kofi Kingston def. (pin) Cesaro & Tyson Kidd

·
Registered
8,320 Posts
I think Cesaro and Kidd will win, otherwise WWE would piss the Philly crowd off by having the New Day win.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
They need to get rid of the New Day. The gimmicks sucks and it's hurting all of them. Turn Big E heel with Xavier as his manager and let Kofi go back to being Kofi.

As far as the match goes, I expect it to be really good because Kofi, Cesaro and Tyson Kidd are in it.

·
Registered
14,152 Posts
I'm really hoping Cesaro, Kidd & Rose get the win.

I'll enjoy the Cesaro/Kidd team but if Cesaro/Swagger couldn't become tag champs then there's no hope even though it's a BOSS team.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts