Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"All new WWE contracts reportedly have a morality clause in them. Basically, if a talent has inappropriate photos or videos that can be found online or in print, they will not be signed. They have to sign a deal saying that no such material exists and if it happens to be found, not only will they not be hired but will be blacklisted from the company."

The source is wrestlinginc.com

This new clause has to be the most retarded thing they've done yet. For God's sake, they used to promote Playboy!

·
Registered
231 Posts
"All new WWE contracts reportedly have a morality clause in them. Basically, if a talent has inappropriate photos or videos that can be found online or in print, they will not be signed. They have to sign a deal saying that no such material exists and if it happens to be found, not only will they not be hired but will be blacklisted from the company."

This new clause has to be the most retarded thing they've done yet. For God's sake, they used to promote Playboy!

It's good so people behave properly . If people get arrested or stuff they don't bring shane to the company

Like the wellness policy same thing

Also I wanted to know does the wellness policy deal with cocaine and marijuana and drugs like that or just performing enhancing drugs ??

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
The downfall of being a public company and having your wife run to be a Republican Senator.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Seems very restrictive I must say but given WWE is a PG-rated program who are aiming at the child demographic more than they've done in a while (since before the Attitude Era anyway), I can see why they've done it. Blacklisting them from the company does seem harsh though.

Means there won't be any spots for people like Maria Kanellis, Torrie Wilson et al. who all posed for Playboy while under WWE employment (personally I think those situations should be exemptions given WWE probably encouraged it at the time). Chyna definitely ain't coming back though haha.

·
Banned
1,354 Posts

And now they are with Mattel.

It isn't stupid.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Meh

Understandable from their viewpoint. One less future PR disaster to field.

*snip*
Chyna definitely ain't coming back though haha.
That's.... probably best for business.

·
Premium Member
38,759 Posts
it is stupid if you did something stupid when you were a kid then you have no shot at being in the WWE?

And I guess this rules of Mickey James ever making a return to the WWE.

And Shawn Michales poseed for playgirl didnt he? But i guess since he is HHHs best friend he is exempt.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.