Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howard Finkel: Ladies and Gentelmen, the winner of this match, and NEW WWE Champion, Brrock Lesnar!!!

Jim Ross: Brock Lesnar has once again become WWE Champion by defeating Kurt Angle in this what certainly was a match for the ages!

King: You gotta remember though, Kurt Angle made history tonight by kicking out of the F-5 and the breath-taking Shooting Star Press!

JR: Don't forget our new champion, who managed to kick out of 2 consecutive Angle Slams!- But wait, it's looks like Lesnar's got somethin to say....

Brock Lesnar: Take a look at your NEW WWE Champion, and live this moment, as history is happening before all of your very eyes! The "Next" Big Thing no longer exists. NO ONE has ever or will ever be able to do what i have done. In just one year, i have become the King of the Ring, the winner of the Royal Rumble, AND a TWO time WWE Champion! I am now THE Big Thing!! Rock, your career is no longer here. Hunter, you time has passed. Taker, your as good as dead. Austin, you just need to learn that the "Attitude" era is over. And Angle, you're no longer the man, so get the F out!

(Lesnar starts walking up the ramp.)

Kurt Angle: Brock, wait! What you just may have been the most insulting and disrespecting thing i have ever heard. BUT, regardless of that, IT'S TRUE!! Ladies and Gentlemen, your Olympic Hero has just wrestled his LAST WWE match ever! The next time you hear my name will be at the 2004 Olympic games. Before i go, i do have to say that Brock, you TRULY are the NEW Big Thing!

-----WRESTLEMANIA 19 ENDS----

TO BE CONTINUED...

·
Banned
1,904 Posts
Kurt Angle is not going to wrestel anymore???And Brock Lesnar now THE Big Thing he will never be THE Big Thing,he always The Next Big Thing, and how come Kurt kicked out from F-5????There is no men in WWE who kicked out of F-5!!!:no: :no: :no: :no:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just wait and see...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts