World Heavyweight Champ: Chris Benoit
World Tag Team Champs: RVD and Booker T
WWE Champs: Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi
United States Champ: John Cena
I.C. Champ: Randy Orten
Women’s Champ: Victoria
Cruiserweight Champ: Chavo Guerrero Jr.

Pyros shoot out from the ceiling to kick off RAW

J.R: Welcome from Saginaw, Michigan. We had a very exciting night last week on RAW and Mr. McMahon announced that this week we would have a lottery draft to mix the rosters up.

The King: Smackdown superstars are in this building with the RAW superstars!

Eric Bischoff’s music hits and Eric Bischoff walks over to his podium and his container of superstars. Then Paul Heyman’s music comes on and he walks over to his part of the stage.

Eric: Since RAW is my show I would like to take the first draft pick. (Reaches in and grabs a ball) My draft pick is…. can I pick again?

Paul: No you can’t, now who did you pick?

Eric: John Cena L

John Cena’s entrance music comes on and he walks out disgusted. (The people go wild for John)

John: Yo yo yo, I demand, to take my United States Championship over to RAW.

Eric: That just isn’t…. (Vince walks out)

Vince: I will let you take your belt to RAW if you win your match later tonight. It will be John Cena versus… me! It will be a hardcore match and by the way John, if you lose, you’re fired!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

King: Can you believe it, John Cena is either going to be able to bring his belt to RAW or get fired J.R.

J.R.: I think John Cena deserves to bring his title here because he earned it by beating the Big Show at Wrestlemania.

Paul: It’s time I make my first draft pick and I could really care less because John Cena is off of my back. My first draft pick is…yes… the 16-time World Heavyweight Champion, the Nature Boy, Ric Flair!

Backstage Evolution is furious but the dirtiest player in the game trudges out to get his Smackdown shirt.

Ric: I will go to your show under one condition; I get a WWE title shot.

Paul: Fine.

Eric: I think it is time to take my second draft pick. It is… oh my gosh… TORRIE WILSON.

Torrie walks out looking good as she always does and Eric gives her the RAW shirt, which she happily puts on.

Paul: Hopefully I can draw a decent superstar this time. My second draft pick is… oh no… it’s Kane, I have to get out of here.

Suddenly Kane steps out from the back blocking Paul’s exit into the parking lot.

Kane: I did not want to be on the same show as the Undertaker, now you will have to suffer.

Kane picks Paul Heyman up for a chokeslam but throws him into the wall. Paul is almost crying and pleading with Kane not to hurt him. This time Kane actually chokeslams Paul Heyman into the hard cement.

Kane: This Thursday won’t be any better!

Kane kicks Paul then storms off. The Undertaker shows up and asks Paul what way Kane went and he ran off after him.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

J.R.: Oh my gosh, what will happen with the rest of the Smackdown draft pick.

John Cena’s music comes on again and this time John is ready to wrestle. He walks down to the ring then says his usual rap before Vince storms to the ring. The bell rings and the match is on its way

JOHN CENA VS. VINCE MCMAHON HARDCORE MATCH
IF JOHN WINS HE GETS TO KEEP HIS BELT, IF HE LOSES HE IS FIRED

John Cena goes for a grapple but Vince slides out of the ring. John Cena tells Vince that he can’t see this. Vince pulls a glass bottle out from under the ring. John runs back to his corner and slips on his customized brass knuckles. Vince backs off and looks very scared. John Cena turns around and tries to get the crowd going when Vince slips in the ring. John hears him come in and he suddenly turned around and punched Vince. Vince looks like he is drunk but John isn’t done with him yet. He pushes Vince out of the ring and over to the Spanish announcer table. John gets Vince up on the table and prepares for an FU. He hits it and Vince goes through the table and is knocked out. John lifts Vince up and puts him in the ring again and gives him another FU. John then gets Vince up again for a third FU. John nails Vince and decides Vince should have enough bruises for a while and pins him 1...2…3. John Cena wins and gets to take his belt over to RAW!

King: He had no right hurting Vince after he was knocked out. He is the boss and he didn’t deserve that.

J.R.: I think John was trying to make a statement to Mr. McMahon and he proved his point.

Eric: Vince said earlier that the draft must go on no matter what and the next person I draw will be exempt from moving to RAW and will be Smackdown General Manager for tonight. This person will be… Ultimo Dragon!

Ultimo Dragon comes out to the roaring crowd.

Eric: Now it is time for my real draft pick. My third draft pick is Dawn Marie.

Dawn slowly walks out and accepts her move to RAW.

Ultimo: Smackdown’s third draft pick is Spike Dudley.

Spike runs out and accepts his T-shirt.

Eric: My next draft pick will have a chance at facing Chris Benoit for the World Heavyweight Championship. He is… Rey Mysterio.

Rey Mysterio’s music hits and he excitedly walks down to the ring. Chris Benoit’s music follows shortly after and he walks down to the ring. The referee signals for the bell to be rung and the match is on its way.

REY MYSTERIO VS. CHRIS BENOIT FOR THE WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

Chris Benoit and Rey lock up and Rey manages to get Chris in a Hammerlock. Chris backs up into the ropes and whips Mysterio across the ring and into a back body drop. Rey grabs his back and is helped up by Chris. Chris then sets up for a snap suplex. Chris then gets Rey Mysterio back up and gives him a side backbreaker. Rey Mysterio slowly gets to his feet and Chris irish whips him to the ropes and goes for another back body drop but Rey Mysterio slides under him and dropkicks him. Chris quickly gets back up and is greeted by an asai moonsault. Rey Mysterio rolls Benoit over and pins him. 1…2 and Benoit kicks out. Rey Mysterio then goes for a sit-down powerbomb but Benoit punches Mysterio’s head and reverses into his German suplexs. Benoit hits the first one rather quickly but goes for a second one and it is successful. The third German was a release and Mysterio once again goes down clutching his back. Chris motions that it is all over with a finger across his throat. Benoit climbs up to the top turnbuckle and sets up for his diving headbutt. Rey barely rolls out of the way and Chris connects with the mat. The refree starts his counting, 1…2…3…4… Rey pulls himself up using the ropes and waits while Benoit slowly gets up. Rey DDT’s Benoit and goes for a second pin 1…2 and once again Chris kicks out. Mysterio goes back to the ropes and propels himself forward for a bulldog but Chris reverses into the Crippler Crossface!! Rey’s eyes show that he is in much pain and after about 4 seconds he taps out. Winner and still World Heavyweight Champion Chris Benoit. Benoit helps Mysterio up and the two shake hands.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

J.R.: That was quite the match for Chris since he was not used to Mysterio’s highflying style.

King: We have quite the roster now J.R. and more puppies!

Ultimo: I will make my fourth and final draft pick then, as Paul promised earlier, Ric Flair will have his WWE title shot. My final draft pick is… HHH!

HHH is very upset that he is leaving RAW and his chances at the World Heavyweight Championship. HHH comes out and grabs his shirt then storms backstage.

Ric Flair’s music comes on and he slowly struts down to the ring. While he is making his way down a promo of Backlash comes on with some memorable matches from the past such as the Rock vs. Goldberg, Hulk Hogan vs. HHH, and even Stone Cold vs. the Rock. Also J.R. announces that Snicker’s Crunchers is the sponsor for this week. Eddie’s music hits and the crowd jumps to their feet. Eddie drives out with his blue low rider and right before he gets out he bounces it up and down.

RIC FLAIR VS. EDDIE GUERRERO FOR THE WWE CHAMPIONSHIP

The bell is rung and the match is on its way. The two lock up and Ric gets muscled into the corner and takes a few chops from Eddie. Ric reverses it and gets a few chops of his own in. Eddie locks up once again and gets Flair up for a superplex. He nails it and Ric looks like he is in great pain. Ric Flair gets up and receives a flying head scissors from Eddie. The crowd starts to boo and Eddie turns around to see HHH walking down to ringside. Ric tries to roll Eddie up 1…2…thr Eddie kicks out and he knew he was very close to losing the title. Ric starts his little strut around Eddie. HHH distracts the referee so Flair can get in a low blow but Eddie sinks his own low blow first. He then goes up to the top turnbuckle opposite Hunter and hits the frog splash. Flair is in the middle of the ring twitching like a bug as Eddie flings himself over the top rope onto HHH. Eddie then rolls back into the ring for a three count and retains his title. Winner still WWE Champion Eddie Guerrero

HHH slowly rolls into the ring along with Batista and Randy Orten. The three converge on Eddie and he manages to hit HHH but the other two beat him down. Ric Flair gets up just as John Cena, Chris Benoit and Shawn Michaels run down to the ring. John Cena takes on Randy Orten and after 30 seconds hits the FU and throws him out of the ring. Chris Benoit takes on the Game and tosses him out of the ring while Shawn Michaels superkicked Ric Flair. Batista finally turns away from Eddie to meet a superkick. The three help Eddie Guerrero up and look like they are good friends. They celebrate in the ring while the cameras go off.

Major Superstars on the RAW Roster
Batista
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Coach
Dawn Marie
Gail Kim
Goldberg
Grandmaster Sexay
John Cena
Lita
Matt Hardy
Matt Hardy
Mick Foley
Randy Orten
Rey Mysterio
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
Stacy Keibler
Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Hurricane
The Rock
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Victoria

Major Superstars on the Smackdown Roster
Akio
Big Show
Billy Gunn
Bradshaw
Brock Lesnar
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Sr.
Danny and Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Funaki
HHH
Kane
Kurt Angle
Orlando Jordan
Ric Flair
Rikishi
Sable
Sakoda
Scotty 2 Hottie
Spike Dudley
Ultimo Dragon
Undertaker

Please post ratings and tell me what you liked and what I could improve on. Thanks again A-Dust for the help on wrestling moves! I will try to have Smackdown ready by next Tuesday!

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
you wrote matt hardy twice in the raw roster thing it was ok but ultimo as a gm ehhh

·
Registered
549 Posts
it's good show, Good ideas but the John Cena vs Vince match was just no i didn't suit the type of show and the Kane Heyman angle i didn't like either. But the rest is good!

7/10

·
EPW Owner
4,267 Posts
ya it seemed what can i say unrealistic

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Pryos shoot off to begin Smackdown.

Michael Cole: Welcome to Smackdown from Fresno, California. Last Monday night there was a draft pick and John Cena went to RAW. His title should have been stripped but he got a match instead. If he won he got to take his title over to RAW if not he was fired!

Tazz: It was a brutal hardcore match and Cena knocked Mr. McMahon senseless. (Clips from Monday) He had no right doing that to Vince because he is the boss. Mr. McMahon was put in the hospital but he is expected to be on RAW next Monday.

Cole: What about Paul Heyman’s beating by Kane. (Clips from RAW) Paul is also in the hospital and the temporary GM said he had an announcement for tonight.

Ultimo Dragon’s music comes on and he walks down to the ring.

Ultimo: I just got a call earlier this morning and I was informed that Paul Heyman was resigning his position. I an offer to become the permanent GM but I refused it because I am on my way to the Cruiserweight Championship. I offered the job to anyone in the Smackdown locker room but everyone turned me down. I had to go to the RAW locker room and the first person I asked wanted the job. He wanted to the job to prove himself and that would be…

Mick Foley’s music comes on and he walks down to the ring.

Mick: As most of you know, at one point, I was a RAW commissioner. I made an intercontinental title match with Randy Orten and if I won Eric was fired and if I lost I was fired. I wasn’t ready to wrestle so I walked out that night and was humiliated. At Wrestlemania XX I was rkoed and humiliated once again. I had the opportunity to get my hands on Randy again but passed down the offer because I knew I wasn’t ready. I have to start all over if I am to ever beat Randy Orten and this is my opportunity. Now to settle the fact that RAW has one more title than Smackdown. I am reintroducing my favorite title, the Hardcore Championship! Once again the champ will have to watch his back 24/7! The first title match will be HHH vs. the Big Show and that match is next.

COMMERCIAL BREAK

HHH VS. THE BIG SHOW FOR THE HARCORE CHAMPIONSHIP

Big Show’s music comes on and he slowly makes his way to the ring. HHH’s music then comes on but he is nowhere to be found. Big Show slides out of the ring and slowly walks backstage. Big Show is looking for HHH in the parking lot when BOOM! Big Show is hit over the back of his head with a sledgehammer. HHH drops to the ground and pins Show 1…2…3, grabs his title, then runs off.

Meanwhile, Scotty 2 Hottie walks down to the ring in his number one contenders match followed by Spike Dudley, Billy Kidman, Paul London, Spike Dudley, Ultimo Dragon, Funaki, Akio, and Sakoda.

#1 CONTENDER MATCH FOR THE CRUISERWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP ROYAL RUMBLE STYLE

Everyone starts brawling in the ring and after about 10 seconds Akio and Sakoda throw Spike Dudley over the top rope. From behind Ultimo Dragon clotheslines Akio over the top rope eliminating him. On the other side of the ring, Funaki hits a missile dropkick on Kidman eliminating him. Scotty 2 Hottie manages a DDT on Paul London but when he goes to throw him over the top rope is punched by Sakoda sending him and London over the ropes. This leaves Ultimo Dragon, Sakoda, and Funaki fighting in the ring. Funaki and Ultimo Dragon team up and throw Sakoda out of the ring and into Akio who was waiting outside the ring. Funaki and Ultimo lock up and Dragon manages a suplex. When Funaki gets back up, Dragon gets him in a dragon sleeper hold until Funaki has almost fainted. He then picks him up and throws him over the top ropes victoriously. Winner and #1 Contender Ultimo Dragon.

The camera cuts to backstage where Mick Foley is walking out from his office. Suddenly HHH runs by and Mick Foley asks him where he is headed. HHH tells Foley that he is going home but Foley says he can’t. Hunter asks why and suddenly someone clotheslines him from behind knocking HHH to the ground. When HHH gets up he is hoisted onto the shoulders of his mysterious attacked and is F5ed. Brock Lesnar pins HHH 1...2…3 and triumphantly walks off with his title. Mick Foley tells Hunter to have a nice day!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

Chavo Jr. is backstage talking with his father.

Chavo Sr.: Son, Ultimo Dragon is a joke. All you don’t need to worry about the Dragon Sleeper because you are tougher than everyone else.

Chavo Jr.: You’re right Dad. I will beat Ult…

Ultimo Dragon: There is no way I am going to lose to you Chavo even if you’re useless dad is there.

Chavo Sr. moves to punch Ultimo Dragon but is blocked and countered by Ultimo Dragon. Ultimo is trading off punches between Chavo Jr. and Sr. when Mick Foley walks in.

Mick: What are you doing Ultimo?

Ultimo: He was going to punch me so I had to defend myself.

Chavo Jr.: I was not even doing anything and you punched me.

Chavo Sr.: Give my son and me a match against Ultimo Dragon tonight.

Foley: Paul Heyman might have done things like that but I like to do things the fair way. Ultimo will have a match against you, Chavo Sr., tonight and everyone is banned from ringside. At Backlash it will be Chavo Sr. and Jr. against Ultimo Dragon and a partner of his choosing. And don’t forget your match next week Chavo where you will have to defend your title against Ultimo Dragon. Now I have some other business to attend to so I want you to stay out of each other’s locker rooms.

Foley walks out and the camera follows him and he walks up to Eddie Guerrero’s locker room. Eddie is not there but Foley leaves Guerrero a message. The camera shifts to Brock Lesnar and he is walking down a storage building. Behind him a bunch of stuff falls from the ceiling and Brock runs off. Meanwhile, Tommy Dreamer walks down to the ring to face his opponent Bradshaw.

TOMMY DREAMER VS. BRADSHAW

The two quickly lock up and Bradshaw powerbombs Dreamer. Dreamer gets back up to meet a clothesline from Bradshaw and he is once again on the mat. Bradshaw helps up Dreamer and Tommy tries to fight back by punching Bradshaw a few times. Then he locks up with Bradshaw and hits a DDT. Dreamer drops down to pin Bradshaw 1…2 and Bradshaw kicked out. When Bradshaw gets back up Dreamer nails a corner hangman’s neckbreaker. Bradshaw slowky gets back up and Irish whips Dreamer into the ropes for a big boot. Bradshaw taunts Dreamer telling him to get up. Dreamer makes it up and a four count and is again whipped into the ropes but this time, is clotheslined from hell and is pinned 1…2…3
Winner Bradshaw

Mick Foley’s music hits and he asks the current Hardcore Champion to come down to the ring. All of a sudden Eddie Guerrero’s music hits and he comes to the ring in his lowrider. Eddie gets out holding both the WWE Championship and the Harcore Championship. He slides in the ring and takes a mic.

Eddie: Orala homes!
Mick: How are you doing Eddie?

Eddie: Pretty good but I just got your note.

Mick: What did you think of the idea?

Eddie: I hated it.

Mick: You are allowed to lie, cheat, and steal to win the Hardcore belt but not the WWE belt. It is time I put an end to your cheating business. Normally you would face the number one contender at Backlash but instead you will face him and two other opponents in a Fatal Four Way match. (Eddie goes berserk) All of a sudden a man with a hockey mask over his face slides in the ring and hits Eddie over the head with a baseball bat. He drops down to pin Eddie and Mick Foley counts 1 2 3 very quickly and gives the belt to the mystery man. Oh, and Eddie, have a nice day!

Mick Foley leaves the ring along with the mystery man who is in no rush to leave. Meanwhile, Charlie Haas and Shelton Benjamin are backstage arguing. Charlie slaps Shelton who pushes Charlie in return. The two start brawling and after a few minutes Charlie Haas throws Shelton into a wall. Shelton is knocked unconscious and Charlie leaves with a smile on his face!

COMMERCIAL BREAK

CHAVO GUERRERO SR. VS. ULTIMO DRAGON

The two competitors are in the ring ready to wrestle with Chavo Jr. outside the ring. Very boring match what so ever until the end where Chavo Guerrero Sr. is in the lead. Ultimo Dragon was low blowed after Chavo Jr. distracted the ref for his dad. Chavo goes for the pin 1…2. but Ultimo manages to kick out. When Ultimo gets up he is rolled up into a pin and with Chavo Sr. getting his arm pulled by Chavo Jr. pins Ultimo 1…2…3
Winner Chavo Guerrero Sr.
After the match is over with, Chavo Jr. slides in the ring and his father and him take turns beating up Ultimo Dragon. Chavo Jr. performs the gory bomb on Ultimo Dragon and the two stand sneering over Ultimo.

Backstage the new Hardcore Champion is walking and is ambushed by HHH. HHH tries to nail a pedigree but the champion reverses it onto the hard cement. Due to HHH’s earlier injury he is on the ground, unconscious from the massive amount of pain. The mystery man takes off his mask and he turns out to be Edge!

WWE Champion: Eddie Guerrero
World Heavyweight Champion: Chris Benoit
World Tag Team Champs: RVD and Booker T
WWE Tag Team Champs: Scotty 2 Hotty and Rikishi
United States Champ: John Cena
I.C. Champ: Randy Orten
Women’s Champ: Victoria
Cruiserweight Champ: Chavo Guerrero Jr.
Hardcore Champion: Edge

Major Superstars on the RAW Roster
A-Train
Batista
Booker T
Bubba Ray Dudley
Chris Benoit
Chris Jericho
Christian
Chuck Palumbo
Coach
Dawn Marie
D-Von Dudley
Gail Kim
Goldberg
Grandmaster Sexay
Garrison Cade
Jamie Noble
Jazz
John Cena
Lance Storm
Lita
Matt Hardy
Mark Jindrak
Maven
Randy Orten
Rene Dupree
Rey Mysterio
Rob Conway
Rob Van Dam
Scott Steiner
Shawn Michaels
Stacy Keibler
Steven Richards
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Sylvain Grenier
The Hurricane
The Rock
Torrie Wilson
Trish Stratus
Val Venis
Victoria

Major Superstars on the Smackdown Roster
Akio
Big Show
Billy Gunn
Bradshaw
Brock Lesnar
Charlie Haas
Chavo Guerrero Jr. and Sr.
Danny and Doug Basham
Eddie Guerrero
Edge
Faarooq
Funaki
Hardcore Holly
HHH
Ivory
Johnny Stamboli
Kane
Kurt Angle
Mark Henry
Matt Morgan
Mick Foley
Miss Jackie
Nidia
Nunzio
Orlando Jordan
Paul London
Ric Flair
Rico
Rikishi
Rhyno
Sable
Sakoda
Scotty 2 Hottie
Shannon Moore
Shelton Benjamin
Spike Dudley
Tajiri
Test
Tommy Dreamer
Ultimo Dragon
Undertaker

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
I'm one of jonandoreo2003's best friends and I will be taking over the shows. I will omit HEAT being as I don't like the show very much. I might feature a new show later on. I will keep the rosters, champs and the joint PPv's the way they are. As always, after one of my shows please give me any comments and/or suggestions! I will try to have RAW up by Friday. I am taking a vacation to Montreal the rest of this week and I hope to have it done when I get back!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts