·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Puts shame on anything WWE Studios ever made after Marine 1 :lmao

·
Registered
184 Posts
JoMo seems busy all the time after he leaves WWE. I love that he tries many thing that he didn't do well when he was in WWE.

People may still bash him no matter what but at least this guy keep doing something to improve himself. I respect him for that.

·
Registered
844 Posts
That was actually...not too bad :)

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,374 Posts
LOL I have to say John Morrison is finally getting some mic skills. If he can be as funny as he was in this and his rap battle I would love to see him back in WWE

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
That's pretty good and funny...
Putting your hair down and taking the clothes off 'helps' in negotiating eh.

Kudos to the two others for playing their parts too..

·
Premium Member
17,317 Posts
He still could use a more experience, but he is getting better. I think the girl was a better actress/actor than he was.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
LMAO, this is just too good, and his acting wasn't half bad, during the serious part I thought he played it pretty convincingly.

Things got weird when it started to become more of a comedy, but it was still funny as hell with the slo-mo scenes and the flirtin, beats anything WWE Studios has done.

I really respect Jomo for taking time off and doing what he needs to do to improve himself, at least he's being proactive unlike half of the roster who are content with what's given to them and make no effort to change anything.

JoMo wants to be a top guy in the company and quite honestly, I think he'll make it if he keeps improving, he's got all of the aspects of Wrestling down to a tee, except for his mic skills

1 - 20 of 37 Posts