Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We have commentators that currently suck and there seems not to be a light at the end if we look for any improvement on them.

Who would you bring from outside (TBS, Fox, ESPN, ABC, CBS, or others) that you know would fit perfectly on the role on the WWE?

Edit: I meant to put this on the General WWE, sorry, but anywhere will fit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
We have commentators that currently suck and there seems not to be a light at the end if we look for any improvement on them.

Who would you bring from outside (TBS, Fox, ESPN, ABC, CBS, or others) that you know would fit perfectly on the role on the WWE?

Edit: I meant to put this on the General WWE, sorry, but anywhere will fit.
Bring coachman back from espn
other than that I dont see anyone doing a good job

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
I think Smackdown commentary is (for the most part) pretty solid. Booker being insane and spouting off gibberish doesn't bother me, and he's good at keeping Cole somewhat under control.

Raw commentary is awful though, and has been for some time. Bringing in "outside" commentators isn't really the answer though, since Regal, Stanford, and Striker are all quite good (in different ways).

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
You want to improve Commentary?

Get rid of Lawler on RAW and put Booker in his place. Yeah I know he'll be doing double-duty on both shows but at least he can somewhat offset Cole's garbage.

Though I would prefer that JR was still there and it be JR/Cole/Booker.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts