Votes: 29 17.3%
  • Antonio Cesaro

Votes: 139 82.7%
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't care if you're an ROH/KOW mark. Be honest. I'm kinda leaning towards Antonio Cesaro tbh. Then again, I only became a mark for the guy when I saw his match with Hero in FCW. Was a very good watch, and I was amazed right away by his style, and knew it would fit WWE easily.

So anyways, which name do you like better? nothing serious, just wondering. lol

·
"He's just like someone from a David Lynch film."
4,771 Posts
Antonio = Tony. I can't believe I'm the only one who calls him so.

If theres any Lets go Tony chants in the future you know where it came from.

·
Premium Member
8,294 Posts
I like both names. CESARO is a pretty bitching name for a WWE superstar, and The Superior Swiss Sensation Claudio Castignoli was a splendid name in it's own right. Personally, I've found that once you adjust to a new name, there's little difference in reality. I've been a fan of Cesaro for around 8 years and it took me almost no time to move away from calling him Claudio.

I had a problem with BD being called Daniel Bryan at first, now it's synonymous with his act - and honestly, it's a better name for fans to chant. Dolph Ziggler sounded like the most ridicioulus wrestler name of all time at first, now it's synonymous with his act - and honestly, it's a much more memorable name than Nick Nemeth. Dean Ambrose sounded like a rice-y desert at first, now it's synonymous with his act - and honestly, it's a much more marketable name than Jon Moxley.

If they had called Punk something along the lines of Brooky Phillips, I'm sure we would've all adjusted in time. :side:

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
55,573 Posts
They're both good. But Antonio Cesaro rolls off the tongue much easier than Claudio Castiglioni.

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Cesaro, it's much shorter and easier to say. That said, it does piss me off how they never let guys wrestle under their own names any more.

·
Banned
8,180 Posts
What's the difference? :zeb

I don't care too much either way but Claudio Castagnoli is an unnecessary mouthful. I thought so before he was even signed to WWE.

·
Anti-Hero
9,798 Posts
Cesaro, easily for me.

Easier to say, easier to spell. Was apprehensive at first as a Claudio fan, but it has grown on me.

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,322 Posts
Voted for Claudio, since the Antonio Cesaro name sounds considerably more Italian instead of Swiss, although the Cesaro name has grown on me a little. Ultimately, the man is a fucking boss regardless of using his real name or a company-made one.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Antonio Cesaro is a great name. Far better than the one he previously had.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts