Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Business in the front, party in the back, it's The Mullet hairstyle.
Let me start by saying that I have no interest in wearing a mullet hairstyle myself. But what I want to know is, is this hairstyle really that bad? What I mean is, without the attachment to a particular group of people who rock the mullet. So say that it became fashionable some how in this demented day and age...like celebrities wore them and you saw people on TV (non-wrestling or CMT) wearing them?

It's just a hairstyle. Is it the connection to the stereo-typical ******* who wears them that damages the mullet's reputation? The beer gut, stained shirt guy..? What if a business professional was wearing a mullet and had no hillbilly or southern accent? Would the mullet be more acceptable? A lawyer professional who spoke perfect english wearing a mullet? Is the mullet so bad?--or is it the people who wear them connection?

·
Premium Member
8,581 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
No mullets are the ugliest hairstyle I've ever seen, other than Barry Melrose no one else can pull off a mullet not even MacGyver.

·
Premium Member
19,338 Posts
Being a hick in the sticks, I have to deal with that shit on a constant basis. It's as bad as reported, I assure you.

·
Registered
562 Posts
It's pretty woeful 90% of the time, but I reckon some people can pull it off:

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
It's pretty woeful 90% of the time, but I reckon some people can pull it off:
A fucking incredibly small minority though. Mullets are ugly as fuck.

·
Registered
2,169 Posts
Wrong section the first time.

Didn't Shawn Michaels used to have an awesome mullet
oh yes,it was an absolute classic! without question the worst hairstyle of all time seeing as not 1 person on the planet has ever looked better with 1 than without 1.

·
HOPE
13,221 Posts
You have to have a darkish complexion and dark hair to be able to pull it off. It can't be too long either. One of my mates had one that didn't look bad, but he's a dark Greek.

I should also say that was a bit ago. We were such muzzas back then.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts