Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much is the most you have spent going to a WWE event including Ticket price , travel and food and merchandise?

mine would be about £30 for a House Show in Liverpool England , that was the ticket price as My Dad took me so there was no travel cost and i didnt buy any food or merchandise while in the arena

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Went to Raw back in 2008 and had outstanding seats. Tickets were $75, I believe. Maybe spent $5 of gas to get there, $25 for a Kennedy shirt (which I never wore. I have no clue where it's at), and $10 on dinner after. All together, about $115, but well worth it.

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
Same as Ryan, I have never gotten "amazing" seats, but I have always made sure they were decent. Most I have spent for the whole trip would be about $120 for 2 people.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Errrmmmm

WrestleMania 25 from England.

Flight, Hotel, WM/Raw/axxess/HOF tickets, Food, Merch, and lots of drink prop $2000

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
ive been to a bunch of live events, ive always got the $150 seats. and sometimes ive got a shirt $50 or $60

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
My most expensive event was WM27

- Floor seats $300 x2
- Flights $220 x2
- Axxess $35 x2
- HOF $40 x2
- Marta Tickets $11 x2
= ~ $1200

And then an ass-load of food

·
Registered
547 Posts
WM 23 tickets and WM 28 silver travel package.

I can't remember the exact price for WM 23 tickets but WM 28 ended up costing me around 1700 dollars, not counting gas to get there, of course.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Back in 99 or something. My friend and I spent $250 on tickets to sit behind JR and the King. We drove from Ohio to Memphis (9 hours) and watched Raw at the Pyramid.

Unfortunately the tickets were not front row like the broker said they were and I ended up standing in the isle all night because the douchebag, fuck face in front of us would not put down his god damned stupid fucking sign.

Hate you fuckers with the signs

·
Registered
362 Posts
Back in 08 or 09 i went to a cross Smackdown ECW event in allen war memorial colliseum in Ft. Wayne Indiana. and my Cousin both of us have been wrestling fans since we were little bought them for me and i took my sister and my dad.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
I've been to one WWE event and didn't have to pay a penny for it. Gotta love competitions. If I went again, I possibly would spend about £40 on seats.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Mania 25, 26, 27 and now 28 from the UK, 26 having been a Platinum package. Add that to countless WWE house shows, several Raw tapings, DVD's and merch and I think it's safe to say that Vince has got his money's worth out of me lol. The Manias alone bleed me dry every year and I may complain heading in sometimes. But when I get there and I feel that Mania buzz, it all becomes worth it in the end lol.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Mania 25, 26, 27 and now 28 from the UK, 26 having been a Platinum package. Add that to countless WWE house shows, several Raw tapings, DVD's and merch and I think it's safe to say that Vince has got his money's worth out of me lol. The Manias alone bleed me dry every year and I may complain heading in sometimes. But when I get there and I feel that Mania buzz, it all becomes worth it in the end lol.
I know what you mean, and that "Road to Wrestlemania" hype really gives me goosebumps when I actually have tickets for it.

I'm really looking forward to going to this WresteMania in particular. It should be amazing.

·
King James
24,699 Posts
Same here only it's 23, 25, 26 and now 28 for me! Like right now I'm thinking WWE f'n sucks but come Rumble time (maybe even Survivor Series) they'll have me lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts