Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Could be a move, a storyline, just anything.

One of things that comes to mind for me is when Kane tombstoned Linda McMahon on the Raw entrance stage back in 2002/2003. I think there was an error in the camera department (the camera man wasn't in the right spot) and thus u could see that Linda's head was atleast a foot from touching the stage when he tombstoned her.

How about you? What are some of the most unrealistic or 'fake' (i hate that word) things u have seen in wrestling?

·
Registered
874 Posts
Re: Some of the most unrealistic things u have seen in pro wrestling

First thing that sprung to mind was the green smoke coming from the urn and the Undertaker's "dying" at the 1994 Royal Rumble.

To expect realism with anything associated with the Undertaker is expecting a bit much, but, come on...

·
Registered
1,303 Posts

Anything Kane does.
Undertaker's supernatural feuds.
Big Show being consistently made to look like a chump when he's the biggest man in sports today.

·
Premium Member
14,286 Posts
WCW rey mysterio beats kevin nash.
Chamber of Horrors from WCW Halloween Havoc 1991 when Abdullah The Butcher fries in the electric chair only to get up and attack Cactus Jack.

ECW spike dudley giant killer

WWE Undertaker/Kane and their super natural powers

·
Registered
13,595 Posts

Brock Lesnar losing.. To anybody.. Ever
Cain destroyed lesnar in UFC and swagger pinned cain twice in college so Brock losing would not be that unbelievable. If overeem became a wrestler would it also be unbelievable for anybody to beat him too? What about anyone beating shamrock back in the day?

For most unrealistic try fishmarket street fight or the electrified steel cage match in Tna

·
Registered
664 Posts

Cain destroyed lesnar in UFC and swagger pinned cain twice in college so Brock losing would not be that unbelievable. If overeem became a wrestler would it also be unbelievable for anybody to beat him too? What about anyone beating shamrock back in the day?

For most unrealistic try fishmarket street fight or the electrified steel cage match in Tna
Yep...

I'm sorry, it's just hard for me to believe a guy with the size and strength of Brock Lesnar can lose to someone else who isn't a trained fighter. I've believed Swagger to be the hidden gem of wwe, but they ruined him a long time ago. I know Swagger wasn't very good on the mic, but they should have hidden that like they used to do with guys in the past.

I love Ziggler, but can you really tell me that you would believe him going over Cain if he were to come to WWE? Would take a shit load of shenanigans.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,752 Posts
Any of the supernatural, hocus/pocus stuff with characters like Taker, Kane, and Papa Shango. Papa Shango "cursing" Ultimate Warrior and making him vomit and then making black liquid leak from his head :lmao

·
Registered
616 Posts
Also that thing where the guys irish whips somebody, then hunches down so he can get kicked or go into a DDT. Such a stupid spot.
? The person is meant to do a back body drop but the other person counters. Not unrealistic at all.

·
Banned
3,087 Posts

? The person is meant to do a back body drop but the other person counters. Not unrealistic at all.
It's unrealistic since it's been countered in every match, every time it is set up. Wouldn't someone notice it doesn't get pulled off successfully and do anything else? ..

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.