Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are the most underrated feuds, in your opinion? By that, I mean the rivarlies that produced some good product, but no one talks about them.
I'm going with:

- Sting vs Dangerous Alliance
- Sting vs Rick Rude
- Mike Awesome vs Masato Tanaka
- Razor Ramon vs Jeff Jarrett
- Hollywood Blonds vs Four Horsemen
- Sandman vs Shane Douglas
- Ahmed Johnson vs Jeff Jarrett
- Impact Players vs Tommy Dreamer & Sandman
- Kane vs Snitsky

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
Mick Foley vs Randy Orton.
Mick has said it's one of, if not the best match of his career (the hardcore match at Backlash). It was when most fans finally considered Orton as a main eventer.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
What are the most underrated feuds, in your opinion? By that, I mean the rivarlies that produced some good product, but no one talks about them.
I'm going with:

- Sting vs Dangerous Alliance
- Sting vs Rick Rude
- Hollywood Blonds vs Four Horsemen
Fantastic feuds from the best period in wrestling history.

As for Masato vs Awesome, it was a great feud, but after hearing what happened next to Mike, its hard to watch some of those matches.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Kennedy /Taker was very underrated .At once stage Kennedy looked like a legit star ,good matches ,good buid and some cracking promos.

I think a lot of Shane Mc Mahon fueds where actually underrated.His fued with Kane comes to mind ,it was one of my favourite fueds from Raw nearly ever for some reason.Really liked their ambulance match at Surviour series.

Also Jericho /Cena .This was some of my favourite of Cena's work .Cena was rather green at this time and Jericho fairly worked wonders with this fued,credit to Cena too obviously.

And what about Crash Holly vs everyone for the hardcore title when it was on the line 24-7.I really enjoyed this for some odd reason ,some of the stuff was pure gold.:lmao

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Kennedy /Taker was very underrated .At once stage Kennedy looked like a legit star ,good matches ,good buid and some cracking promos.

I think a lot of Shane Mc Mahon fueds where actually underrated.His fued with Kane comes to mind ,it was one of my favourite fueds from Raw nearly ever for some reason.Really liked their ambulance match at Surviour series.

Also Jericho /Cena .This was some of my favourite of Cena's work .Cena was rather green at this time and Jericho fairly worked wonders with this fued,credit to Cena too obviously.

And what about Crash Holly vs everyone for the hardcore title when it was on the line 24-7.I really enjoyed this for some odd reason ,some of the stuff was pure gold.:lmao
Kennedy vs Taker was very solid. Great build, solid First blood, fantastic Last Ride.

Really enjoyable old school feud. Just two guys who fucking hate each other.

·
Registered
919 Posts
DDP vs Undertaker

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
WWE Vs Alliance

I know everybody trashes it,but it wasn't really that bad of a feud...
weird that, i loved the invasion angle, one of my favourite PPV's ever too

·
Registered
7,581 Posts
The first feud that springs to my mind when i think of an seriously underrated feud is Randy Savage and Diamond Dallas Page which is so often overlooked as a truly great feud and it was this feud that was the springboard for Diamond Dallas Page as a major player in WCW as well. Randy Savage back in 1997 was only behind Shawn Michaels and Stone Cold Steve Austin as an all round in ring performer in my opinion and it was genius in pairing him and Diamond Dallas Page in a feud as they just clicked but because of the year long build up towards Sting/Hogan at Starrcade 97 Page/Savage is always forgotten about.

I would say that a lot of Scott Hall's feuds were always underrated which may have something to do with the fact that Scott Hall as an all round in ring performer is one of the most underrated to have ever been in the ring. Obviously people will always talk about the feud with Shawn Michaels in 1994 which led to the Ladder match at WrestleMania 10 but the following feuds with Diesel, Jeff Jarrett and Goldust were also very good as was virtually every single feud he had in WCW in between his debut in mid 1996 and WCW exploiting his drink problem on screen in mid 1998.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts