Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Buried SCOTT STEINER
6,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are some of the most ridiculous things that you've seen people complain about on here, whether if it deals with something that happens regularly in the WWE, or it's something that happened in a storyline or feud?

During this year's WM season, I remember that some people were upset with CM Punk losing to Kane on the Paul Bearer tribute show, when Kane win was supposed to symbolize as a tribute to Paul Bearer.

About a month ago, when Daniel Bryan got RKOed through the announce table by Randy Orton, people complained that Daniel Bryan was getting buried and looked weak, when he already got the upperhand on Orton many times before.

·
Registered
886 Posts
That the Wyatt family was either a flop, weren't booked properly or losing favor from vince

·
Registered
8,509 Posts
Uncharismatic nobodies like Tyson Kidd and Drew McIntyre rightly not being pushed.

CM Punk (and other wrestlers) not 'drawing' as champion, and ratings talk in general being used as some sort of mythical guide to popularity.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
lol, I was thinking of having a thread just like this.

People complaining someone "steals" someone elses move.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Recently there were people complaining about the fact we got this dream 12 man tag team match up on the main event of RAW for free. I get that on PPV the match would be awesome but seriously? People complain that we get something awesome FOR FREE?

·
Registered
5,208 Posts
I always find the endless Rock/Austin debates pretty ridiculous. They both dominated WWE during the most successful period we've seen and made more money than most of us will ever see, shared the spotlight and seemed to be pretty good friends on top of it with no Bret/Shawn animosity.

Both got creatively undermined by HHH in the end and wound up leaving for different reasons, so it doesn't really matter who was bigger than who.

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Uncharismatic nobodies like Tyson Kidd and Drew McIntyre rightly not being pushed.

CM Punk (and other wrestlers) not 'drawing' as champion, and ratings talk in general being used as some sort of mythical guide to popularity.
I'd say it's worth giving McIntyre another chance. The guy has improved a ton in the ring and he's quite good in 3MB, so maybe he has improved. Tyson Kidd I agree with though. Phenomenal in the ring but there's no charisma there. Why WWE split up the Hart Dynasty way back when I don't know. That team could be right in the thick of the tag team revival right now, especially with Real Americans around. That would have been a feud gift-wrapped for WWE.

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
Recently there were people complaining about the fact we got this dream 12 man tag team match up on the main event of RAW for free. I get that on PPV the match would be awesome but seriously? People complain that we get something awesome FOR FREE?
In fairness, it was minus the traditional SS elimination stip that would have added so much more drama, and having it on a lesser stage diminishes its significance a little too.

·
Banned
1,005 Posts

how dare you say drew mcintyre has no charisma. HES AWESOME!!!!!!!! unlike tyson kidd.

·
Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
6,866 Posts
It has to be when ppl complain about appereance, like haircuts or beards. I remember a Orton Haircut thread where people bashed his different cuts.

·
Banned
9,291 Posts
the ratings/draw shit is pretty bad, hell we even have a thread in the raw section for it. its comedy nowadays, but people that really go and analyze ratings by segments need a hobby.

·
YES!
2,390 Posts
When certain members (I think most) jump behind a superstar, you know the whole push them to the WWE Title picture. When the certain wrestle gets to the top they complain about them being there and how crap he is. Even though they were jizzing over them not long ago.

Shit, did that make sense?

·
Since Day One
9,907 Posts
When certain members (I think most) jump behind a superstar, you know the whole push them to the WWE Title picture. When the certain wrestle gets to the top they complain about them being there and how crap he is. Even though they were jizzing over them not long ago.

Shit, did that make sense?
Absolutely and it just goes to show that certain fans aren't worth listening to if they don't even know what they want.

1 - 20 of 118 Posts