Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was watching Penn and Teller: Bullshit Last night and it proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that the FCC and various other people that is against everyday profanity is the most hypocritial piece of bullshit ever. First point is that simply put amendment 1 Freedom of Speech. We have the god given right to say whatever we want whenever we want. So if you want me 2 stop saying Shit Piss Fuck Cunt Cocksucker Motherfucker and Tits (among many other "Vulgar" Words) then all I have to say to you is Fuck you I have no problem with any profanity of any kind and it doesn't "Lower Intelligence" if you use it. If you ask me people who feel that Vulgar words lowers your intelligence I think they are Insecure. anyways back to the FCC. the FCC wants to ban things of radio and T.V and now they are trying with cable. Well last time I checked none of us are Retarded to the point that we can't fuckin change the radio station or T.V Channel and if we just so happen 2 be that retarded then really we wouldn't understand the shit they are saying. It's like this, if you want vulgarity to be toned down then good luck just understand that in this world, words like Bitch, Shit, Fuck, Cunt, etc are regular vocab words for alot of middle class america and if you try to censor people into not saying what they want then you have serious fuckin problems cause we have the right to say what we want and I Honestly feel that if you vent out in verbal ways then simply you won't have as much violence as we do now.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Many people misuse the first amendment. We do have freedom of speech, not freedom of words. For instance, we can say whatever the hell we want about any person we want to, but we can't threaten them, or anything like that. Cussing is words, not speech. For being 19, I thought you would understand the difference.

·
Don't Call it a Comeback
9,999 Posts
Lacrimosa is right. The First Amendment doesnt mean you can say whatever you want, it gives the freedom to voice your opinions without prosacution.

Even if what you thought the First Amendment means is true, theres really nothing hypocritical in what you're saying.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
for once, i agree with lacrimosa.
freedoms carry responsibilities. and society has standards about what is and isn't appropriate speech. whether you feel profanity is acceptable in everyday speech, there are probably more that feel it isn't.
as far as "shit, fuck and cunt" being regular words, i disagree. there has to be standards again with radio and television. i would hate to hear a group of first graders sitting around talking about that "fucking cunt of a teacher" if they hear that on television, they assume it's okay to use that type of language. would you really want your own children to talk that way? that is why those type words are censored on basic t.v. and radio

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
You have the right to say what you want but you also have to deal with the consequences of what you say.

It is impossible to have true freedom of speech or expression in a country where you have libel laws, as the two contradict each other.

N

·
0 Posts
Fuck you all, faggots. I'll have my cats claw your nutsack off.

Wow, that was awesome freedom.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Q U O T E
"Fuck you all, faggots. I'll have my cats claw your nutsack off"

FUCK THAT...I FUCKING HATE CATS.

you're right, freedom of speech rules

N

·
0 Posts
Texas sucks. It has too many Mexicans/Spanish-speaking people, much like California and Miami.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
Q U O T E

"Texas sucks"

that type of speech is not tolerated under freedom of speech.

but hard to argue with the rest of what you said.

shame on you for saying texas sucks.
think i am gonna go cry

no, fuck that

TEXAS RULES!

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
are you saying that because i live there, it sucks?
oh no i dont think so.
to the contrary, the best stated in the union is better because i am in it.

and i realize that you are really a HUGE fan of texas and all that is in it, but to relate to this post, you are excercising your right to free speech.
to freely voice opinions just to enjoy the right to say something, even though you really love texas.

and did i mention that i know you really love texas?

cause you do.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Q U O T E

"Texas sucks. It has too many Mexicans/Spanish-speaking people, much like California and Miami."

hay, u suck

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
texas is a "faggot state?"
and california rocks?

silly, you got it backwards...
is there a more "faggot" state anywhere in the world than california?

i mean, you may be against texas, but let's be real.

TEXAS DOES INDEED ROCK!

and no apologies for inappropriate inaccurate bashing of the great state of texas.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Who said I was going to apologize?
People say that San Fransico is the gay capital in the world, not California. Just because California has San Fransico in the state doesn't mean anything. Now, you say Texas rocks? I think it fucking sucks. There isn't really anything to do in Texas. It just plain out sucks.

Plus George W. Bush is from Texas. I once again rest my case.

N

·
0 Posts
Texas is okay. There are worse states out there, like Florida.

WTF

j/k

My half-sister lives in Texas. Never really been to Texas, never really wanted to go to Texas, and probably never will. I'll likely go to California, maybe next year, or later. California DOES probably have the most gays out of any state. I'm not sure with the stats, but I'm sure it has the most cross-dressing and gay prostitutes. Read it somewhere I think.

Anyway, Florida is okay. I'd never say it's the best state, but it's not the worst. In Jacksonville, there is a ton to do, but it still sorta sucks. Luckily, Jacksonville rarely ever gets hit by hurricanes.

·
Registered
1,699 Posts
funny thing is, for a while not too long ago, colorado had more sex changed individuals than anywhere. one of the leading surgeons for sex changes lived in colorado, of all places. does that mean that colorado could be the most "faggot" state? not actually a slam on the state, just mentioning it.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Ok, faggot is a loose term now. It doesn't necassarily mean gay. It can mean stupid, dumbass, or any shit like that. So, basically, I'm saying Texas sucks.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts