Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
who did the wcw/wwf/wwe make out to be the greatest wrestler ever? as in the greatest in the ring and an unstoppable person? Goldberg? Brock Lesnar? Taker?

·
Registered
9,567 Posts
Brock Lesnar, he was a built as an unstoppable monster, and unlike most guys booked the way Brock was, he could actually go in the ring, he was incredibly talented in the ring. The reason he got over as quickly as he did was because people actually bought that he was dominating, just look at him.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
if you are talking keyfabe "unstoppable" it's obviously goldberg ..

talk about dominating , the guy had a 15something streak

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
if you are talking keyfabe "unstoppable" it's obviously goldberg ..

talk about dominating , the guy had a 15something streak
Easilly agree if you are talking about Wrestling. I think OP was referring to strictly WWE and who they have made the most dominate and that would quite easilly go to Brock Lesnar.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
Easilly agree if you are talking about Wrestling. I think OP was referring to strictly WWE and who they have made the most dominate and that would quite easilly go to Brock Lesnar.
well if that's the case , could be spot on about lesnar since his debut year was the best year a wrestler could ask for .. won KOTR , went over four legends in the business like taker , rock , flair , and hogan .. ultimately won the belt

but i have to vote on hogan in the 80's especially since we are speaking keyfabe .. i know guys before him like bruno held the belt for 8 years or so , but he held the belt for four years and at the time wrestling was in a boom period , and to hold it for four straight years while wrestling was getting so much glamour and media and mainstream appeal is considered something else

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
Id say Goldberg he even beat lesner.

·
Banned
2,743 Posts
Goldberg's run in WWE was pushed strongly and you bringing his run in WWE up shows that Goldberg is just a whiny bitch for complaining about WWE 'ruining' his character. Having said that, There's no way Goldberg's run in WWE can compare to Lesnar's.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Bill Goldberg had a 173 win streak in WCW.

·
Banned
362 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Goldberg's run in WWE was pushed strongly and you bringing his run in WWE up shows that Goldberg is just a whiny bitch for complaining about WWE 'ruining' his character. Having said that, There's no way Goldberg's run in WWE can compare to Lesnar's.
sry i didnt mean to exclude everything but wwe, im just used to always putting in wwe but i meant wcw/wwf/wwe

·
Registered
381 Posts
Goldberg. Dont think he ever lost clean in his career. Went over Rock, HHH, Brock, Hogan, Nash, Sting, Giant, DDP, Hall, etc etc all cleanly. Nobody can say they have done that

·
Registered
2,649 Posts
It can easily be compared to Lesner the guy never lost clean even triple h of all people jobbed to him.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts