Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
A stanning today 💋
9,045 Posts
Shouldn't they take other elements into account like property crimes and theft instead of solely relying on violent crime?

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
I hear Philadelphia had more kills per day (last year) than Rambo 4 had kills per minute. Rambo 4 had 2.3 kills per minute. I would never walk around North Philly, day or night, even with a cop or Navy SEAL.

·
Mamba Mentality
26,071 Posts
What's up with Memphis?
Have you seen the show The First 48? A lot of murders go down in Memphis.

We have a problem here in the Chi with gun violence too especially during the summertime. Every time I turn on the news it seems like a bunch of innocent people (a lot of times kids) get shot. I believe 40 people got shot in a single weekend a couple of months ago.

·
Hunter of Invisible Game
37,904 Posts
Ironically I was talking about when I went to Memphis years back with my buddy earlier today who is from Tennessee and he made a comment about Memphis being worse than Detroit. Guess he was wrong.

·
Not Everybody Likes Us
473 Posts
Ironically I was talking about when I went to Memphis years back with my buddy earlier today who is from Tennessee and he made a comment about Memphis being worse than Detroit. Guess he was wrong.
Couple of years ago there was the highest number of murder per person a year in the US. in Memphis.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts