Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay everyone knows Undertaker got buried by Kane at Bragging Rights and that Nexus helped bury him. But the thing is as most of you know WWE wants Brock vs Taker at mania...so the question is when Undertaker returns will he have time to end his feud with Kane finish off Nexus and possibly face Brock all before Mania?

I mean most likely Undertaker will come back around Royal Rumble but will he go after Kane or Nexus? I mean afterall it was Kane who buried him? Or will WWE just forget about it?

Id say this is a unpredictable storyline on who Takers return feud will be against.....

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
oh god...itson is right....oh god don't say it. No way barrett ends the streak. Probably a possibility, but wade has to become enough of a draw.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'd like to mention that there were a few rumours regarding a title unification at wrestlemania?

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
His feud with Kane is done, as far as I'm concerned. Just be glad that Kane ultimately went over him, okay? As for Taker's Road to Wrestlemania, it's obviously Wade Barrett/Nexus. The Lesnar deal is just dirtsheet bullshit.

·
Banned
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
His feud with Kane is done, as far as I'm concerned. Just be glad that Kane ultimately went over him, okay?
So basically you're saying Taker will return and not try to get revenge on Kane for putting him in a vegatative state and burying him alive at Bragging Rights?

Hey I got no problem with that because most likely if Taker ever faced Kane again, Taker would win this time.

But you never know....I'd say Taker will probably get some type of revenge on Kane, he just has to....

You will probably think I am crazy BUT I WANNA SEE TAKER COME BACK AND FACE KANE AND BEAT HIM at a PPV just for the sake of reigniting the feud one last time. I dont care if Kane loses, I just wanna see Taker face Kane one more time with Taker getting the final victory.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
So basically you're saying Taker will return and not try to get revenge on Kane for putting him in a vegatative state and burying him alive at Bragging Rights?

Hey I got no problem with that because most likely if Taker ever faced Kane again, Taker would win this time.

But you never know....I'd say Taker will probably get some type of revenge on Kane, he just has to....

You will probably think I am crazy BUT I WANNA SEE TAKER COME BACK AND FACE KANE AND BEAT HIM at a PPV just for the sake of reigniting the feud one last time. I dont care if Kane loses, I just wanna see Taker face Kane one more time with Taker getting the final victory.
this is what happens everytime anyway

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Who cares whether Undertaker gets revenge on Kane or not? Do you REALLY want to see yet another match between them? Undertaker v. Barrett is a hell of a lot more interesting, especially with all the Nexus guys at ringside.

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,037 Posts
I don't see Undertaker going after Kane and recontinuing the fued. Since Nexus attacked Undertaker, it provided a loophole for the fued to end, because now Undertaker has business with Nexus and will devout most of his attention to them instead, while Kane can continue to be the No.1 heel on Smackdown and it will allow for more fueds such as Kane/Edge or Kane/Big Show and possibly Kane/Mysterio again but hopefully not the latter for a while anyway.

·
Premium Member
646 Posts
I see where this is going. I cannot believe they will allow barret to end the streak, so, I see this going down the same way as it did for Hassan at the great american bash. The Nexus gets involved trough the match but taker still gets the win, and after the match the nexus stomp him down. But he gets back up and takes them all down, and ends the nexus.

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
Hair vs Streak at WrestleMania

-- Former WWE Intercontinental Champion Drew McIntyre revealed in an interview with WWE Magazine that his dream opponent is The Undertaker as he would put his cherished hair on the line for a chance to break his undefeated streak at WrestleMania.

"Undertaker and The Streak—a Hair vs. Streak Match. I would absolutely risk my hair for a chance to break 'Taker's record," he replied in response to a question asking who he would put his hair on the line against and what type of match. "Even if I lost, I'd still have main-evented 'Mania against 'Taker. Either way it goes, I'm a winner. Maybe a bald winner, but it'd be worth it.

Earlier in the interview, McIntyre jokingly said he plans on being buried with his hairbrush.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Undertaker comes back at the Rumble, takes out Kane Barrett and Cena in 1 night leading to a 3 on 1 Handicap situation, Taker says he has some help to even the scores....

AT WM its a 3 on 2 match with 3 guys all looking to end the Streak, Taker introduces his mystery partner to be Lesnar, They win the match, only for Lesnar to F5 Taker after the match to set up a fued between the 2....

which continues on to the UFC, where they meet as the main event, and make a mockery of the UFC by staging a pro wrestling match in the octagon o.o

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Taker is done with Kane, that much can be sure. I'm positive that Barrett and Co. interfering was creative's way of switching Taker's focus off Kane for his return. Why would he continue trying to beat down on Kane when he would have won the match had they not interfered? I also think that Barrett actually doing some of the dirty work as opposed to having the other guys do everything was intentional.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Pyro™;8995357 said:
Fucks sake, do you have anything to say about anybody who isn't Kane?
You just sound like you were raped by Kane when you were a kid, stop bitching about it ;)

Besides, your nick seems to be in Kane's pyro honor, maybe you still love him after that passionate night of raping, I'm just saying...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts