Wrestling Forum banner

The most annoying fan you've ever sat next to at a live event?

2347 25
I can't say anything cause I've never been to a WWE event, but strangely I gain some sort of amusement out of hearing other people's horror stories.
Reactions: the modern myth
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,166 Posts
I vote the next time this guy says "just for lulz :3" when he starts a thread something really, really bad happens.

·
Registered
331 Posts
At this years Royal Rumble. Everyone likes different wrestlers okay, but don't rub it in there face. I think Randy Orton is the biggest ****** in all of existance, but I'm not EXTREMELY vocal about it. Miz vs Orton, this guy would NOT shut the hell up about the Miz. It wasn't one of those people who cheer and then stop, this was the whole match, I couldn't focus. "MIZ IS GAY! YOUR AWFUL! ALEX RILEY IS GAY WITH MIZ! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" The difference between him, and other fans, is if you really hate someone enough, you start a chant. This guy was there talking to himself, NOONE gave two fucks about him.

I was considering giving him the Skull Crushing Finale onto the back of the seat in front of him, I'm sure that would have silence him. Or broke his neck, depending on if I botched it or not. Good thing I'm not Otunga.

Speaking of which, I heard a "Otunga is the Sexiest man in WWE." behind me. Didn't know what to think.

·
Registered
39,577 Posts
I hate to sound like a asshole, but the two house shows I went to, I was seated next to a mentally disabled person. I know its not there fault and they can't help it, but it did annoy me a little.

Strange thing is that the shows were in different cities and different companies.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Not at a WWE Event but a Local Event, there were bunch of kids there maybe 14 Years old about 10 Kids, they annoyed the fuck out of me, they would cheer stupid stuff, and when a Mexican Wrestler came out they chanted swine flu, and they just acted really stupid and disturbed evryone around so after a while i had enough and told them to better shut up, good for them they did.

·
Registered
6,883 Posts
I actually sat next to a mentally disabled person in one live show. Honestly, it was one of my favorite attendances. Watch the guy react to everything like it was real made the experience awesome, and I acted like it was real with him. I was really glad to see that kayfabe really didn't die that night, and it makes the experience all the more satisfying.

As for the most annoying? An ECW "fan" behind me during a live event way back in 08-09. He really couldn't shut up about how he wished someone would murder Cena and how he couldn't hold a stick to real wrestling fans even if had to bend over and hold it with his ass. He started wishing cancer and stuff and that's when I told him to shut the fuck up. Then the guy started raving at me about how in real shows like ECW people would eat me alive for talking shit when I couldn't do shit. I didn't pay no mind until he started ragging on the girl I was with back then. I proceeded to take off my jacket and turn around, and when the guy realized what I, a 5'11 man, REALLY looked like with my jacket off and giving him a look like that says "I don't mind going to jail," he says he doesn't want any trouble.

And yet he still blurted dumbshit out like a moron. Twice I turned around and made him flinch until security pulled him out of the show to a small applause.

The next year, I survived cancer, and realized I should have pegged that guy and given him a permanent dimple on his left cheek.

He's right, real ECW fans don't take shit from no one, that's why he ain't no ECW fan. And you WONDER why I hated those fake assholes during One Night Stand 2006 when Cena came out.

·
BLUE IS BACK
16,346 Posts
Unforgiven 06 had a shit load of them

Annoying parents glaring at you if i cheered edge, some dude through beer all over my family, so if we got pulled over we would be in shit.

Show was great though

·
Registered
2,887 Posts
I've been to a few live shows. The worst ones are the ones who carry signs in. Then hold them up high blocking the view of the ring to the person behind them.

I was at one show and this girl and her boyfriend sat in front of me. Every ten seconds she would hold up her stupid DX sign blocking my view of the ring. I couldn't see any of the action. I leaned forward and asked her not to block my view and she ignored me. I finally got tired of it and spilled my drink on her back. Her boyfriend looked back like he was gonna start something and saw me and my friend and he shut up real fast. She was pissed and went to complain, but I just told the security I couldn't see the show and they asked her if she wanted to move. They moved her up higher and away from the ring. So the rest of the show I had two empty seats in front of me and had a great view.

If you want to hold up a sign hold it up in front of your face/view. Do not block the view of the guy behind you, or you may run into me. =)

Edit: I'm not a total asshole. I'll tolerate the ones who want to hold up their sign during the entrance music. It annoys the f'k out of me not seeing the entrance, but thats tolerable. The ones who really suck are like that girl. Holding it up during the match numerous times. Like they expect the camera to pan over them any second so they want their stupid sign to be seen.

·
Registered
2,609 Posts
at a smackdown taping in london 2010 - right behind me was a kid, and thru the whole show he wouldnt shut up. now im not even talking about cheering and booing (that wud of been fine) im literally talking about a 2 hour Commentary by a fucking 7 year old, including "oooohh Ahhhhhh owwwwww" and " Cant stand you, you are crap" (talking about y2j) and he would copy everything that he heard someone else say as well, example ... When skip sheffield came out some1 was talking 2 there friend saying he's got an austin jacket . this kid goes "STOP TRYIN 2 BE AUSTIN" and then talked through everything !! , each time me and my Gf looked around his parents were just leading him on, every single person around us was so pissed @ him, but being a kid there was fuck all any1 could of said... Other than that time i have been very lucky *touch wood* so i do hope that he will never be near anyone who goes to a show !!!

·
Is a Snit Head
34,360 Posts
When I went to Hell in a Cell 2009 I sat next to this guy that seemed like a pretty cool guy. I got along with him really well and we liked all the same wrestlers for the most part. Than the main event rolled around (DX vs. Legacy) and he just started ranting on how much he hated Shawn Michales. It got really annoying. It was so bad that when Shawn started his comeback the guy was so enraged that he walked out and left...

For any of you indy fans I sat next to Green Lantern Fan once.... It was an Evolve show and I actually thought he was a decent guy.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
At the last UK Smackdown taping in Manchester I was on the same row as a guy who was intent on having a "WOOOOOOOOOOO" contest with anyone and everyone, including those at the opposite end of the arena.

Amusing for about 30 seconds - fecking annoying for the rest of the night!!!

·
GOAT
4,616 Posts
Raw house show a few months back, booed John Cena, cheered Wade Barrett, a little kid and his mum were next to me, in the end she challenged me over how I was ruining the experience for her kid, I was furious, telling her I had as much right as anyone to be there and cheer who I wanted.

Did she say anything when I kept booing Cena and cheering Barrett? No.

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Well it's not like you payed for the Show.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.