Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I was just having a conversation in regards to The Miz and his role in the WWE today, Miz tends to do a lot of commentary or interview segments, with the odd match, and maybe a small feud that doesn't really amount to anything much (IE Fandango for example), he seems to be used in matches to enhance other characters and storylines, such as Orton's recent push, giving Miz the beat down in front of his parents, to enhance Orton's new persona that's been coming in lately after Stephanie's pressure to bring him back to the old viper.

Of course he does Miz TV also, and love or hate him, Miz is very good and charismatic on the mic, I can see Miz slowly pulling away from the wrestling in a few years and being some sort of backstage interviewer, commentator or simply having the weekly shows like Miz TV for example.

I'm kinda wondering if WWE have purposely put things this way for him, as I know he has caused a couple of injury's in recent times to talent (which all wrestlers do at some point) but he does seem to be slightly going this way.

What are your thoughts and where do you feel Miz will go within the company, say in a few years or so from now?​

·
Registered
835 Posts
I am one of the few on here who like miz, that being said however I do prefer his heel work much more. I honestly believe he will get one run with the WHC or atleast compete for it.

In 5 years time I think he'll be on the announce team

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am one of the few on here who like miz, that being said however I do prefer his heel work much more. I honestly believe he will get one run with the WHC or atleast compete for it.

In 5 years time I think he'll be on the announce team
I like The Miz also, but yeah I agree with you, I think that's where he will be, I could see him being with the company for a long time, possibly in this kinda role eventually.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts