The Miz's Cena Photo

1784 Views 16 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  Samee
At this link: http://plixi.com/p/80768445#

Awesome.
Reactions: NoLeafClover
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Banned
4,476 Posts
Probably the most creative thing done in the WWE in years.

· The Winds of Change
5,604 Posts
I'm really enjoying how the superstars are on Twitter, and how this whole thing with The Rock on Facebook, is taking off. WWE is smart for looking to utilize social media to there advantage, as wrestling fans are usually pretty vocal about their support and love interacting with the stars. It is really adding a new element to wrestling which could be the next phase of WWE extending not just parts of the business, but the story lines themselves. I am definitely a fan of it.

· Zombo
12,624 Posts
I'm really enjoying how the superstars are on Twitter, and how this whole thing with The Rock on Facebook, is taking off. WWE is smart for looking to utilize social media to there advantage, as wrestling fans are usually pretty vocal about their support and love interacting with the stars. It is really adding a new element to wrestling which could be the next phase of WWE extending not just parts of the business, but the story lines themselves. I am definitely a fan of it.
Precisely this.

Vince has been revolutionary (for better or worse) since day one - going to national television, breaking through territories, etc.

Adapting to the social media trend exemplifies how the WWE product will continue to stay relevant moving forward.

· Banned
5,112 Posts
In IWC mode: That picture was clearly taken with a high quality camera before the show as it is too perfect. The quality of the pic, the perfect expression on Cena's face. Sooo not the pic Miz took.

Normal mode:
:lmao

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.