Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Banned
2,322 Posts
Did he not botch a spot on Raw in 2012 and HHH tore him a new one backstage? And he was blamed for the poor buyrate for Survivor Series 2011 as well apparently. Which was unfair.
He had the whole "Reality TV Star" stigma attached to him too. That would have rubbed guys like HHH up the wrong way as well probably.
I think he was a great midcarder but when he won the WWE Title in 2010 he was booked terribly. Once again the incompetent WWE creative is hampering the careers of talented wrestlers

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
It's not to his name, the elevated buyrate was because of The Rock's feud with John Cena.

·
Banned
791 Posts
He is doing fine in the midcard.
He was never a ME talent and shouldn't ever come near the wwe title.

·
Registered
972 Posts

·
Look at my crazy passport!
428 Posts
I like when Miz talks, I tolerate when he wrestles. That said, he will make a good announcer when they need him to be one I wager, though they should get him polished up for it, put him on NXT in that role and prepare him for 10 years from now when they need him

·
Registered
4,703 Posts
He got built up to get fed to Cena because they didn't have any other heels.
Once he served his purpose and Cena proceeded to make him look as shitty as possible... you know the rest.

·
Super Moderator
25,840 Posts
You lost me at "was a proven draw."

He was a flash in the pan. Nothing more. He got to live his dream and he's probably one of the most loyal guys on the roster.
Yeah, I was gonna say. Rock was behind that buyrate, not Miz and his 5 fans.

But yeah, Miz should've never been a main-eventer. He's alright in the midcard, but nothing above that.

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,460 Posts
He was a half decent heel when he was US Champion and then he got over exposed causing people to notice that a 14 year old was feuding for the WWE Championship. That's what happened.

·
Registered
41 Posts
The feud with Lawler. It made him look incredibly weak to almost be losing to a guy who should have never been in the ring at that point in time. If they would have given him a decent feud before wrestlemania that could have helped his legitimacy.

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
Re: The Miz, ¿what went wrong?

he was in wrestling during a weak era. So he rose to the top.

I won't shit on the miz. I actually liked his character and I love how he made cena fans cry. That alone made me a fan lol.

His stuff with r truth was gold too. He's still good, but he shouldn't be anywhere near mainevent. He can feud with cena in the midcard.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts