Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Miz on Daniel Bryan...From the article:

“I thought I was better than him just because I’ve been in WWE for four years now and how long had he been in WWE? Zero time. He basically performed in front of 25 people at a bingo hall and was called the best in the world…

:lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Reactions: NoLeafClover

·
Registered
661 Posts
Okay? So the Miz wasn't always hazed by him? So what? I'm sure he wasn't at some point. I'm sure he's not now because he's the WWE Champion.

This topic is irrelevant to anything that's going on in the WWE right now.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Okay? So the Miz wasn't always hazed by him? So what? I'm sure he wasn't at some point. I'm sure he's not now because he's the WWE Champion.

This topic is irrelevant to anything that's going on in the WWE right now.
It's an interesting topic. I found it interesting because it made JBL to not be a giant douche all the time. No need to shit on everything just to be cool.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's an interesting topic. I found it interesting because it made JBL to not be a giant douche all the time. No need to shit on everything just to be cool.
Thank you. I was just trying to give us something new to talk about, not that the current discussions are boring. Just bringing some variety.

·
Registered
385 Posts
I REALLY hope he was in kayfabe when talking about DB. DB would destroy him in a shoot match. If it isn't kayfabe, that just makes Miz come off as really obnoxious.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
I REALLY hope he was in kayfabe when talking about DB. DB would destroy him in a shoot match. If it isn't kayfabe, that just makes Miz come off as really obnoxious.
Possible he's just trying to keep up appearances with DB. I read someone on here post that once they met Miz outside of a gym somewhere and he joked about being better than Bryan. He actually laughed when he said it.

·
#German
3,783 Posts
The only funny thing is that Miz gets a reign like JBL from booking-standpoints. I'd like to see what happens if he retains at EC. :)

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts

“I thought I was better than him just because I’ve been in WWE for four years now and how long had he been in WWE? Zero time. He basically performed in front of 25 people at a bingo hall and was called the best in the world…

Miz speaking the truth. If you're not in the WWE, you're a nobody.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Possible he's just trying to keep up appearances with DB. I read someone on here post that once they met Miz outside of a gym somewhere and he joked about being better than Bryan. He actually laughed when he said it.
Miz has a habit of mixing kayfabe and non-kayfabe. His next sentence is this:

As far as working with him, though, he’s a very, very cool guy and very, very talented. He is one of the true up-and-comers in the WWE and has proven himself and keeps proving himself and improving. And he really, really wants it, which is all you can really ask for.
He's not an asshole, he just plays one.

·
Registered
517 Posts

:lmao Miz is delightful, as always. I haven't been on this board in some time, and I'm quickly realizing that Miz isn't as well-loved here as he is in my home, but seriously. He's pure glee, for me.

·
Registered
262 Posts

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
If Miz and Bryan were to ignore the script and shoot on each other in their next match up, I think you and I both know it would end in a Skull Crushing Finale.

i suppose Sting is a nobody
Sting was a somebody, he's not anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts