Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Miz spoke with The Khaleej Times about his goal he has while working for World Wrestling Entertainment.

"I've held every single title besides one: the World Heavyweight Championship," The Miz said. "I'm a four-time Tag Team champion, two-time United States champion, two-time Intercontinental champion, one-time WWE champion, two-time Slammy Award-winner.

"Every opportunity I get, I'm taking, and when I get the opportunity to go for the World Heavyweight Championship, guess what? I'm taking it."

Also during the interview, The Miz discusses WWE's Wellness program, being a babyface, and other various topics.
http://www.ringsidenews.com/article...-go-after-the-world-heavyweight-championship/

Miz vs. Cena II :vince5

·
Banned
598 Posts
Miz is better champion then Del Rio.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
hey, why not

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Can't get any worse than Del Rio.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I think if pushed correctly, The Miz could be a good WHC.

·
Roy "Gambit" Mustang
10,385 Posts
Would sooner have miz as champion then Del Rio. Matches would be worse but I might give a shit about the feud for the world title for once

·
EXCELSIOR!
16,112 Posts
Bleh, no thanks. Birdo may be weak character-wise, but you almost always get a good show from him in the ring, especially when taking on the right guy or on PPV. Miz is terrible as a face, alright as a heel, but shit in the ring regardless of alignment, so I'll take Birdo over him as WHC any day.

·
Asuka
96,572 Posts
Only if he's a heel. As a babyface, hell no. If you can legitimately heat him up again to where he was in 2010, then sure. He's better suited for the WHC than the WWE Championship anyway.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
As much I hate to admit this, since he is already a former WWE Champion and only tolerable as a Heel, The Miz will be a good World Champion and he will actually bring prestige back to the World title believe it or not. The Miz will be more focused on from the company than Del Rio.

·
Here To Show The World.
2,335 Posts
The Miz is actually a very good heel, completely sucks as a babyface but he has this way about him that makes people hate the guy, plus all the bets talkers are usually heel and this is easily Miz's strongest attribute. I'm all for adding freshness to the World Title scene so the more new faces we can see in the picture i'm happy with.

·
Premium Member
1,141 Posts
Why the Miz gets no credit for his wrestling ability is beyond me. Tells a decent story, is a perfectly good technician and has a reasonably varied moveset.

Beyond that, he'd be a good World Heavyweight Champion - especially as a heel. If he somewhat reprised his earlier heel role and talked about how he has achieved everything that there is to achieve in the business I could see him getting real heat. Heat to the extent that Del Rio can only dream of, and I say that as a big fan of the guy.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts