Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was this not one of the worst matches you have seen since Goldust vs. The Blue Meanie back in 1999?????

Wow. I'm shocked at how many times I cringed at these guys' in-ring work together.

Your thoughts?

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was terrible... The Miz has a couple of pathetic submission moves on the ground and the rest of his arsenal consists of fist and foot strikes, and a terribly ugly German suplex. Then that stupid jumping clothesline through the ropes in the corner. And John Cena, well, we all know the man of 5 moves. If you thought that match was good, you have no idea what good, quality wrestling is.

And my "marking for otunga" signature is supposed to make you laugh.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
It was terrible... The Miz has a couple of pathetic submission moves on the ground and the rest of his arsenal consists of fist and foot strikes, and a terribly ugly German suplex. Then that stupid jumping clothesline through the ropes in the corner. And John Cena, well, we all know the man of 5 moves. If you thought that match was good, you have no idea what good, quality wrestling is.
Says alot coming a Virgil mark really.

·
These days I find beauty as depressing as years be
13,965 Posts

And my "marking for otunga" signature is supposed to make you laugh.
Well to be honest I read your post and itself was pretty laughable, the match wasn't spectacular but it wasn't terrible. And I don't think you can judge one person's taste in a wrestling over one match.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Guaranteed if this match goes 20+ minutes on a pay per view. Like most ppv main events, it would automatically be given a **** match by the majority of the IWC. No matter how shitty the match really is.

·
Heroes For Hire
15,425 Posts
Guaranteed if this match goes 20+ minutes on a pay per view. Like most ppv main events, it would automatically be given a **** match by the majority of the IWC. No matter how shitty the match really is.
I highly doubt anyone would give a Miz match **** unless he dramatically improved in ring wise.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
it was a good match. if you honestly thought that was even the most awful thing we've seen this year, then you haven't been watching Raw and your opinion has become invalid already.

i saw worse matches just last week.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
I highly doubt anyone would give a Miz match **** unless he dramatically improved in ring wise.
What about a 20 minute Miz/HBK match at Wrestlemania? I know Shawn's retired but everyone knows his 'mania matches are automatically 4 1/2 star as a bare minimum. Oh, and with regards to your earlier post, I think you meant their second match together, the first one was at The Bash and was little more than a squash. Their second match on Raw the folling night was much better because Cena actually bothered to sell for Miz :shocked:

Anyway, the match was ok, nothing special but it did allow Miz to get some decent offence in and hint at further development in terms of booked strength.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts