Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just how The Miz builds this up is bloody awesome. After watching this, I am more pumped to see what's install for this coming Raw. By the way, this is The Miz's official Youtube channel, he even confirmed it today on Twitter, so expect some more awesome videos. So enjoy and leave some comments on what you think of this video.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Why are people even discussing about how real or fake it is? It's clear as day that it's related to the storyline and just adding fuel to the fire.

But on topic, it's a great video and WWE needs to do things like this more often.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMEEEEEE :D I'ma make sure to watch his videos as much as I can ^_^

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Why are people even discussing about how real or fake it is? It's clear as day that it's related to the storyline and just adding fuel to the fire.

But on topic, it's a great video and WWE needs to do things like this more often.
Nobody is, it's called sarcasm.

Always love when storylines breach over to social media.

·
Registered
373 Posts

Yeah, man. This is great stuff. The Miz kicks ass at cutting 'I'm fired' promos, hahaha.

But dude, seriously, could you not sense the sarcasm in Amsterdam's post. No one on here thinks it's real. This is the IWC. I think WWE will need a little more practice at this reality stuff before they can fool us.

As for the casuals, I'm jealous of them. I'd love to be fooled right now. But I'm just not. Thoroughly enjoying the angle nevertheless.

·
Premium Member
4,254 Posts
Yeah, man. This is great stuff. The Miz kicks ass at cutting 'I'm fired' promos, hahaha.

But dude, seriously, could you not sense the sarcasm in Amsterdam's post. No one on here thinks it's real. This is the IWC. I think WWE will need a little more practice at this reality stuff before they can fool us.

As for the casuals, I'm jealous of them. I'd love to be fooled right now. But I'm just not. Thoroughly enjoying the angle nevertheless.
Yeah, I sensed a bit of sarcasm in Amsterdam's post, but the other two, not so much.

The 'casuals' will still think this is all a work too. They aren't mindless sheep. The kids, yeah. They'll believe it because they are children and will believe anything the WWE tells them.

'Casuals' aren't guys who know nothing of the product. They are more or less like you or me. Just minus the insider 'knowledge'. Only angles that would of made casual believe it was all real was Punk's angle leading up to Money in the Bank and even some guys here though it was all legit.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Everyone is copying the Broski now :no:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts