Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hahaha the Miz cracks me up. How can you not love him?

·
Registered
995 Posts
This is great when you are fucking stoned.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm probably going to be ripped apart for this, but...

The spot on Jimmy Fallon showed just how much this all means to him.
The Miz is money. Pure and simple.

He is a heel with vulnerabilities and charisma. He will only get better with time, and has shown that he is willing to absolutely and completely dedicate himself to the business.

He is a long term player, and will likely be the heir to the throne of Piper, HBK and Jericho style of superstar (As far as overall character is concerned... He is no where near any of them in ring work.)

Ring work is not the deciding factor in a wrestler becoming huge, we just got really lucky that guys like HBK and Jericho had it ALL.

Miz lacks the wrestling ability, but he can develop that over time, if he even needs to with the current product.

He has the stuff that can't be taught already, and there are so few that do.

·
Registered
498 Posts
I agree that he has a lot of things that are marketable and unteachable. He lacks a lot yet has a lot in different areas. I have been a fan for years and see enough in him that I like seeing him in the program. I hated the guy when he came in, who couldn't. But once he opened up with the tag team time I really saw the spark that he gave off, it made me feel that the guy really wanted to be a part of the wwe and he seemed to outwardly enjoy being in the business. With so many ass hats over the past 15 years who basically bullied their way around the locker rooms as well as in the ring, gave two shits about fans or the actual reason they went into wrestling it was just good to see another new guy showing how greatful he was to be where he was. That is why I became a fan of his, cause well.. it wasn't due to many moments in the ring that made me so holy $#!t.

I have always liked his presentation to the public even if he is a little overboard and excited at times. Maybe its just a guy overly thrilled with his life and where he has come to at the present time.

·
Banned
354 Posts
Awesome interview as always from the awesome one. He's a fantastic product.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
You can really see how happy he is to be doing what he does at the level he does it.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Miz seemed extremely happy in this interview, but I why shouldn't he? he is living his dream and its looking like he is enjoying it.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
the miz is not losing at TLC. he has been getting way too much publicity. i haven't seen a wwe superstar so splashed our on mainstream tv since the rock.

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Miz put on a good show and I reckon WWE will be pleased with him. Fallon is a tool however. Always has been.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
I watched this interview on television Wednesday night. You can tell The Miz is excited and happy to be there.

When it comes to being the WWE's biggest promoter, if John Cena is the current king, then The Miz is the prince, next in line to the throne.

·
Registered
267 Posts
One more thing the haters can hate him for, the fact that he absolutely loves every aspect of his job and the things it allows him to do such as these appearances.

May the age of awesome continue for a while yet.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts