Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
1,604 Posts
im not in the United States so will have to catch it on Youtube .

· Registered
1,078 Posts
He was pretty good on Fallon. People like him.

· Harley's Circus
2,591 Posts
Who cares about the Miz again?
They keep trying to give him fame off of the fact that he was on the real world more than anything else which is hilarious since that was so long ago.

The WWE must realize hes not a reality TV star anymore right?

· Registered
662 Posts
He acted like a complete douche. I don't know if anybody told him, but you're not really supposed to go on these type of shows "in character".
Wow, man you have no idea. Did you see Orton on Lopez tonight before Summerslam? I mean he acted normal and stuff, but man he was still "The Viper" by all means.

· Banned
541 Posts
Most wrestlers have a semi character mode for such occasions, unless you are almost a cartoon character like Hogan was.
Rarely will they ever completely drop it when theres a camera around, unless it something serious like talking about Eddie Guerrero or something.
Didn't see the Miz thing as I generally don't watch TV, but its pretty easy to imagine him endlessly bragging about himself.

It was said that the original Sheik, the ultimate, prototype bad guy, almost never dropped his character, even around family and friends.
I saw this guy well over 100 times when I was a kid, incredible performer. I used to hang out at the back doors after shows waiting for autographs, one time the Sheik came my way and I was thinking about asking him, even though I hated his guts ... He looked at me with those wild eyes and I thought, fuck this, I'm not asking - I seriously doubt he would have obliged if I did.
He was also an astute business man who actually owned the wrestling franchise around the Detroit area in the 60's through late 70's, and his business meetings were the only time he dropped character.

· Registered
2,047 Posts
I thought he did ok it was clear he was nervous and it showed but i still laughed some, i thought it was funny when people were chanting "Rocky" at him.

· Registered
2,345 Posts
Great interview.
That right there is why he's champion.

I actually really like The Miz as a character. He's the right amount of douchebag without it feeling forced. I just want him to wrestle better!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.