Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's it. Thats whats holding The Miz down. Those 155 neckbreaker combinations aren't cutting it. I feel that the people don't "know" his moves like they know Cena, Orton, Sheamus, Bryan, Punk and more.

The Side Effect is a good addition. But I think he needs a few more aerial moves. Maybe a diving crossbody, or a diving bulldog, just something with a bit more impact. His finisher doesn't seem that strong either.

Anybody agree?

·
Banned
9,951 Posts
Daniel Bryan doesn't have much of a moveset either except for ten gazjillion kicks and one submission finisher. Its about having a good work rate.

·
Registered
3,123 Posts
Bryan? Like someone already said, Bryan does about three moves. The moveset isn't what makes or breaks a wrestler. If anything, the Miz has one of the better movesets. It makes sense and possesses an inherent psychology. The problem is that the Miz isn't very good at the actual wrestling. He should probably be a face, since facing heels would better hide his shortcomings.

·
Banned
561 Posts
Bryan? Like someone already said, Bryan does about three moves. The moveset isn't what makes or breaks a wrestler. If anything, the Miz has one of the better movesets. It makes sense and possesses an inherent psychology. The problem is that the Miz isn't very good at the actual wrestling. He should probably be a face, since facing heels would better hide his shortcomings.
right

No, Miz already stole Kennedy's push. I wouldn't want him stealing his moves aswell!

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,306 Posts
You want this guy to do aerial moves? He's been around wrestling since 2002 and he works like he's straight out of FCW. He'll botch galore or get somebody killed.

I really liked that springboard DDT and Springboard powerbomb that he would do occasionally. He nailed 'em perfectly and they looked great.

How about more moves to go after the neck, rather than just neckbreakers? This is a Vertical Suplex into a Snap Swinging Neckbreaker, The Final Cut.

Now that Goldust is out the company they might as well give that sweet move to somebody.

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
He doesn't need a new moveset. Flair has like no moveset and is the GOAT. The Miss just doesn't know what he's doing in the ring.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
Miz needs to learn how to carry a match before he starts coming up with a crazy move set.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts