Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But is it really getting him anywhere I mean the guy is cutting promos like little wayne releases a song to me it looks like he really is busting his ass off to get the main spot I think he deserves his props.

·
Asuka
96,367 Posts
It already DID get him somewhere, he's got the MITB briefcase. There's nowhere further he can go until he cashes in, so no, it's not getting him any further at the moment, it's just giving him more practice to get even better for when he's thrust into a top spot.

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
he wish he can cut amazing amount of promos like edge can, he's only done like 2 this year while edge has a whopping 10 or so. now that's impressive :)

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
Of course it's getting him somewhere, correct me if I'm wrong, but does he not currently carry the RAW MITB briefcase? Giving him almost a guarunteed title. His mic skills have got him as far as he has...which is pretty far.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well I am watching hell in a cell right now and The Miz is looking sweet in this match.

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
So he can talk, good for him. He should try and work on his moveset and ring work, he has yet to reach 'watchable' level.
Really? His matches at the last two PPVs were unwatchable? Your standards are untouchable sir.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I'm so tired of you DB marks acting as if he was wrestling himself the last two PPVs.
I'm not even a DB mark.

But it's well known that Daniel Bryan, Kurt Angle, Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, John Cena, maybe some more can get a good match out of anyone.

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
I don't care what he does as long as he isn't in the ring, he's horrendous.

I hope he has a shorter reign then Jack Swagger though.
Or don't have a championship reign at all and stay in the mid-card where he belongs.

the miz is awesome plain and simple, the best since the rock period.
Ill take that as a total sarcasm.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts