Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
People keep saying how much the Miz is shinning right now, but this is classic WWE Cena type feuds. Think about last year, when ever week Batista beat the shit out of Cena, and it was to make all the kids out there think Cena was finished. All the WWE is doing is making it look like the Miz has a chance agaisnt Cena, when we all know that the WWE loves Cena to much to let him lose to a guy that has never main evented a WM. And as for the people who think Miz can carry this feud on his own, look at the guys material, its all the fact that Cena is more focused on the Rock. Without the Rock, this would be the most meaningless feud in a long time.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I agreed until the last statement. Yes, the WWE is powering the Miz up right now, but no, the Rock is not what's keeping this feud interesting. It would be dead without the Miz being in the feud, especially recently. But I do think that the Miz will win at wrestlemaina, but there will be a power shift before the big match. I think Cena will turn it around so that it looks even going into Wrestlemania, and then Miz will win it.

·
Premium Member
19,339 Posts
Miz is getting better by the week. I don't think they are going to let him go too far down the line. He's the top heel on Raw right now. I don't see Punk over-taking him.

·
Asuka
^Take this off
96,574 Posts
I don't think he's just going to main event WM and then get shot down. Who's gonna feud with Cena? Surely it can't be Sheamus now that he's US champion, Punk is likely still going to be working with Orton and Ziggler has no momentum and is doing stuff with Morrison and Vickie. Right now Miz is the only person who can feud with Cena after WM. The only other alternative is to draft Barrett back (Del Rio isn't available since he'll be champion) to Raw but then why would he go to SmackDown in the first place? There's almost no way around Miz continuing to feud with Cena.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Of course Miz will continue to fued with Cena after WM, where are people getting the idea that he won't ?

"he's gonna lose at WM", then he'll get his rematch and continue the fued.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
Miz got squashed by Cena once.

Result? Complete turn-around and gimmick change resulting in the best year the Miz ever had.

Miz to get squashed by Cena again at Wrestlemania?

Result: Top Heel.

·
Registered
348 Posts
he's shown too much improvement to go down far. Even if he goes back to midcard he now has the credibility of the feud and will be built again later.

·
Registered
863 Posts
I'd love to see how many ppl back track and say they saw it coming from a mile away if Miz wins at wrestlemania, since it seems it's a foregone conclusion that he's gonna lose. Wasn't there a whole lot of ppl that said Orton was gonna take it off Miz and then we would have Cena-Orton at WM.

I'm gonna say he wins and then loses at extreme rules or fatal four-way. If not there was no point in him trying to say ppl shud be paying attention to him and not writing him off if he is only gonna be written off in the end proving that everyone was right in the first place and pretty much killing any chance he has of advancing his career to the next level in the near future.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,156 Posts
When WWE really wants to, they can build a heel up, have them lose at a big show against one of their biggest faces and not let them lose 93% of all of their momentum.

We just haven't seen that happen in a while, is all.

But it's clear that Miz isn't going to be shunted down the card just because he loses in the main event to the biggest star in American wrestling for the past six years.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts