Wrestling Forum banner

521 - 527 of 527 Posts

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Seems like a riiculous statement to make, I mean its not like Maryse has any backstage pull or anything. Maybe Vince likes her because she's a blonde bombshell?

But it feels like Miz needs her back on screen with him. At least when she was managing him he was generally treated like a big deal, his standing in the company has nosedived ever since she stopped being an on screen character. Its just been a constant stream of burials and being jobbed out ever since she stopped managing him. Has Miz won a feud since Maryse stopped managing him?
She'll need a babysitter. Wouldn't be opposed to that all. Maryse is still a bombshell.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
While the guy gets treated like the biggest loser in the history of the Universe by the WWE, in everything else he wins at life.
So many people on this forum blame Miz for being a horrible 1 time WWE champion so, therefore in their eyes, he won't be successful if he does get another reign. Peoples arguments regarding him are ridiculous at times.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,533 Posts
I see Miz jobbed again on SD...nothing ever changes.

So many people on this forum blame Miz for being a horrible 1 time WWE champion so, therefore in their eyes, he won't be successful if he does get another reign. Peoples arguments regarding him are ridiculous at times.
I've raised this point so many times but Miz gets blamed for his booking, while those same people turn around and have 1000 excuses for why Rollins has bombed everytime he's been given the 'ball'.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I see Miz jobbed again on SD...nothing ever changes.

I've raised this point so many times but Miz gets blamed for his booking, while those same people turn around and have 1000 excuses for why Rollins has bombed everytime he's been given the 'ball'.
Yeah I mean was Seth Rollins just not talented enough to cut being a babyface or was he just "horribly booked" ? The guy also made himself to be this arrogant fuckface on twitter and got booed out of the building (during his babyface run)in the process. Then you see Miz as a heel in 2017 getting lots of cheers as Intercontinental champion.

People say hes never been over to warrant a main event push, BS! I think it was @ No mercy 2017 against Jason Jordan where he got good to great reactions as a heel, lets just hope he actually makes it to Summerslam this year. He actually didnt even make it to SS in 2017. Like wtf WWE? Both tag belts womens belts and the US belt were on the line that night but Miz couldn't even show up to cut a promo that night.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,533 Posts
Yeah I mean was Seth Rollins just not talented enough to cut being a babyface or was he just "horribly booked" ? The guy also made himself to be this arrogant fuckface on twitter and got booed out of the building (during his babyface run)in the process. Then you see Miz as a heel in 2017 getting lots of cheers as Intercontinental champion.

People say hes never been over to warrant a main event push, BS! I think it was @ No mercy 2017 against Jason Jordan where he got good to great reactions as a heel, lets just hope he actually makes it to Summerslam this year. He actually didnt even make it to SS in 2017. Like wtf WWE? Both tag belts womens belts and the US belt were on the line that night but Miz couldn't even show up to cut a promo that night.
Exactly. Rollins comes across as a guy who did actually fail in his role, he's everythign the majority of the smarks love; bland, flippy, no sells everything, cant cut a promo yet those fans turned on him for a while because he was so terrible during his biggest babyface role to date. Yet those fans have so many excuses for why Rollins bombed, again.

Miz's overness is tricky as well, he's been really over as a heel. But he's had an uphill battle because idiots refuse to accept him because he was on a few reality TV shows and still think thats all he is. Smarks had to get over their immediate dismissive attitude and hatred of the guy for Miz to be crazy over.

I dont see him making the Summerslam card this year. For whatever reason he (and Morrison) are just completely irrelevant and directionless now and seem stuck that way. Only match I could see is Miz and Morrison vs Big E in a handicap match where E squashes them both.

As much as I love The Miz and Morrison pairing, they are so good together. Just split them up and have them feud with each other. Gives them something to do, and for whatever reason this pairing have been turned into even bigger jobbers than Miz has ever been before.

521 - 527 of 527 Posts