Wrestling Forum banner

501 - 520 of 530 Posts

·
The optimistic Asuka fan
3,426 Posts
And thats me out for a while again.

They just buried Miz six feet under AGAIN. But why? Why do the McMahons hate The Miz and refuse to do anything with him except make him look like a massive geek? Bray barely does anything all match but still easily deposes of Miz at the end. If Miz is literally just going to be a hapless comedy jobber who cant beat anyone, dont put him in big programs like this. Its just stupid.

God I loathe this charisma hating, spot monkey obsessed company.
I read yesterday, that Bray was injured at a house show. Therefore maybe they tried to reduce stuff on him.

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,407 Posts
Tonight was probably the lowest point in Miz's recent booking. If they value him so little, they should let him go so he can go somewhere else and be the star he can be.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,544 Posts
Tonight was probably the lowest point in Miz's recent booking. If they value him so little, they should let him go so he can go somewhere else and be the star he can be.
He's just so irrelevant thesedays, for whatever reason no of the McMahons give two shits about him. I think the past couple weeks, the burial by Bray at TLC and jobbing to Bryan again were worse. At least here they teased a heel turn which Miz desperately needs now after he's been turned into such a pathetic jobber babyface.

·
Scarring the Night Sky
5,407 Posts
He's just so irrelevant thesedays, for whatever reason no of the McMahons give two shits about him. I think the past couple weeks, the burial by Bray at TLC and jobbing to Bryan again were worse. At least here they teased a heel turn which Miz desperately needs now after he's been turned into such a pathetic jobber babyface.
With the way he's been booked, I doubt they'd start giving him respectable booking even with a heel turn. I can't understand why he's fallen so far from grace especially when he was red hot as a face before WrestleMania.

·
15,544 Posts
With the way he's been booked, I doubt they'd start giving him respectable booking even with a heel turn. I can't understand why he's fallen so far from grace especially when he was red hot as a face before WrestleMania.
I know its unlikely, writing is on the wall that Miz is just going to be treated as a goober for the rest of his career. If they had any interest in using Miz he wouldn't have been buried by Shane so badly, and then wouldn't have been jobbed out so horrendously to The Fiend.

But he needs a change. Anything is better than just continuing on as the dorky babyface whose family is always targeted but he never gets any revenge whatsoever.

What they've done to Miz is baffling and can only be called sabotage. He really was red hot as a babyface earlier in the year, but since then they've done everything they can to cool him off and turn him into an irrelevant joke.

·
15,544 Posts
Just thinking before how unfortunately with Miz seemingly turning Heel again, he's going to remembered as a flop Babyface by most simply because of how badly he was booked this time around, his endless burials will make most people think he's a shit Babyface even though he was killing it before the McMahons remembered they hate the guy.

·
15,544 Posts

To be honest I hate that he's still got all this motivation and passion. The McMahons just keep treating him like an untalented sack of shit and Mike just keeps trying to be The Guy.

·
Registered
14,593 Posts
I agree; The Miz has been 1 of their top acts in past years. Should def more than the afterthought that it seems like they percieve him as.

·
15,544 Posts
Miz getting buried again by McIntyre really sums up his career so well. The McMahons just dont see anything at all in him.

·
15,544 Posts
They really could have used someone else in Miz's place.
I know why, because the McMahons hate the Miz. But why'd he have to be the one person Drew steamrolled through like that? I wonder what happened to make the McMahons lose all faith in The Miz and see no value in him at all, they just continually treat him like the biggest loser on the roster.

·
15,544 Posts
Man, just realised that because The Miz got the sniffles he was just robbed of his first WrestleMania win in seven years. Maybe if he sticks around another 7 years he can get a WM in 2027.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
And this thread has been a bit dead. Lets bump it shall we? Miz along with Morrison were entertaining tonight.They're elevating others when they should but don't get a chance to be elevated. I hope to see more depth with these guys instead of just watching them grow old and host shows for others feuds.

·
15,544 Posts
Personally I cant find any entertainment in anything they'resdo with Miz and Morrison. Its just about them elevating someone else's feud. Its all they ever get to do.

When does anyone elevate one or both of these guys? Miz has been carrying everyone else's character and feuds for 5 years now, when does 1 person even once elevate The Miz for a change?

You could have taken these two off of TV after they lost the Tag Titles and nothing would be different.

I dont see anyway possible that these guys even stumble their way onto the Summerslam card. They're just so irrelevant and directionless.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Personally I cant find any entertainment in anything they'resdo with Miz and Morrison. Its just about them elevating someone else's feud. Its all they ever get to do.

When does anyone elevate one or both of these guys? Miz has been carrying everyone else's character and feuds for 5 years now, when does 1 person even once elevate The Miz for a change?

You could have taken these two off of TV after they lost the Tag Titles and nothing would be different.

I dont see anyway possible that these guys even stumble their way onto the Summerslam card. They're just so irrelevant and directionless.
Good to see Miz fans below and in general sticking up for him somewhat, but, unfortunately he would never get the hashtag that Naomi got. What would that even do for Miz at this point? Honestly youre right though, they treat Miz like shit. His cheesy cannonball show is where you can see Mizs glow in all of its glory these days. Here I am on his instagram ranting like I do here.

·
15,544 Posts
I dont see people getting behind Miz sadly. Everyone jumped on his bandwagon when he was at least occasionally being treated like a Star but ever since Shane buried him most of those fickle fans have gone back to hating The Miz or just not giving a shit about him. I've said it numerous times before but for whatever reason The Miz is the one guy its acceptable to blame his own booking on.

But maybe some of those fans are smart enough to just give up on The Miz, I mean WWE have made it blindingly obvious that they're never going to push The Miz no matter what. Even during a pandemic when most of the roster has become part time they still wont even give The Miz a feud or any kind of storyline to work with when he's there every week carrying someone else.

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
I dont see people getting behind Miz sadly. Everyone jumped on his bandwagon when he was at least occasionally being treated like a Star but ever since Shane buried him most of those fickle fans have gone back to hating The Miz or just not giving a shit about him. I've said it numerous times before but for whatever reason The Miz is the one guy its acceptable to blame his own booking on.

But maybe some of those fans are smart enough to just give up on The Miz, I mean WWE have made it blindingly obvious that they're never going to push The Miz no matter what. Even during a pandemic when most of the roster has become part time they still wont even give The Miz a feud or any kind of storyline to work with when he's there every week carrying someone else.
When it's this obvious that guys like Ziggler, Lashley, Owens, Miz, etc aren't gonna come out on top, don't make them job. It'd be nice for a change to have these guys pick up a surprise win that was so obvious was meant for a filler PPV to put the world champ over. Miz and Morrison as co champions would've been epic. They were a lot of fun during that tag title run but then they got shafted for New Day who then got shafted for Shinsuke and Cesaro who don't even have Sami Zayn around to mask their promo flaws.

·
The Babyface of WF
12,535 Posts
You won't know until someone actually starts a hashtag movement for Miz I think it's insane that Naomi is suddenly getting this notoriety when WWE normally dictates who they want to push.

·
15,544 Posts
When it's this obvious that guys like Ziggler, Lashley, Owens, Miz, etc aren't gonna come out on top, don't make them job. It'd be nice for a change to have these guys pick up a surprise win that was so obvious was meant for a filler PPV to put the world champ over. Miz and Morrison as co champions would've been epic. They were a lot of fun during that tag title run but then they got shafted for New Day who then got shafted for Shinsuke and Cesaro who don't even have Sami Zayn around to mask their promo flaws.
Its actually incredible how many filler World Title feuds we get thesedays. The vast majority of the time you know there's no chance at all that the World Champ is going to lose this feud. Filler feuds used to be rare, because WWE used to have a large group of Main Eventers. Thesedays its a tiny handful and everyone else is stuck in the midcard spinning their wheels or is a comedy jobber.

·
15,544 Posts
Seems like a riiculous statement to make, I mean its not like Maryse has any backstage pull or anything. Maybe Vince likes her because she's a blonde bombshell?

But it feels like Miz needs her back on screen with him. At least when she was managing him he was generally treated like a big deal, his standing in the company has nosedived ever since she stopped being an on screen character. Its just been a constant stream of burials and being jobbed out ever since she stopped managing him. Has Miz won a feud since Maryse stopped managing him?

501 - 520 of 530 Posts