Wrestling Forum banner

World Champion Miz

• Yes, I still believe bro. He'll be WWE Champion if ever he gets drafted to SD again

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Yes, maybe if he stays in RAW till 2 years from now he can be UNIV Champion

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No, but he will be a midcard stay

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • no hes a jobber man

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
61 - 78 of 78 Posts

·
Banned
18,345 Posts
Be nice if it happened and he totally deserves it after the great year he's had, but I'm not holding out hope with the way they keep booking him to look as weak as possible all the time.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I like miz much more than I did in say 2011 but even then I dont see him as world champ material, maybe as one of those shock champions for a while eg wwe decide to give him the title out of nowhere in an elimination chamber match after an interference or something but I dont see him going into a match and just straight up winning it.

being on raw reduces the chances anyhow.

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
Nah I'd still have stuck with Corbin. I don't see him winning it without it atm.
The WWE are more high on Corbin than they are Strowman :lol

He's definitely going to win it clean, hell he holds a clean victory over AJ.

Corbin isn't a heel who needs to use MITB, the Miz is. I reckon they want to build to him winning as well, you don't get that with a MITB.

·
WF's resident Big Dog
8,098 Posts

Corbin isn't a heel who needs to use MITB, the Miz is. I reckon they want to build to him winning as well, you don't get that with a MITB.
I dunno man, maybe it's just me who can't see it. I like Corbin but I think it's more cause I don't want certain others to win MITB :lol

·
Registered
6,115 Posts

zayns going to win it instead imo, saying miz was definitely going to win it is a fallacy of armchair booking becoming a reality in peoples minds

·
Registered
485 Posts
I still think his best role is that of a gateway to the main event - the same role which Del Rio had for years.

Saying that, he fits alot more into the main event now than he did when he was there 6 years ago, mostly because the guys in the main event now are smaller than they were back then.
To be that guy you arguably have to have the title from time to time though. Otherwise when you get beaten it doesn't mean anything.

FWIW I think The Miz is one of, if not the best heel in the company at this time. It's a shame the belt is on Brock really because if it wasn't Raw could have a lot of guys floating around that main event level as legitimate challengers for the UT.

Like them or not a case could be made for any of Strowman, Bray, Jericho, Ambrose, Balor, both Hardys, Miz, Reigns, Samoa Joe, Rollins and Sheamus to be in the title picture. The number of guys there lends itself to having lots of different feuds for the title but while the strap is on Lesnar it's quite obviously going to be guys fed to him until he loses it to Reigns.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Had he stayed on SD, yes. Probably would've walked into WM 34 as champion.

With Miz now being on RAW, I have zero faith in him reaching the very top. At best, he'll get fed to Reigns or Bálor in a decently lengthed feud.
I don't see him as the champ in any of the brands. Him going over Wyatt, Styles, or Orton? Don't think so. He's still good on the mic, so he can still be a mid-carder who can win the IC or US belt every now and then.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
I don't see him as the champ in any of the brands. Him going over Wyatt, Styles, or Orton? Don't think so. He's still good on the mic, so he can still be a mid-carder who can win the IC or US belt every now and then.
Too be honest, in my fantasy booking, Wyatt would've already had his lengthy run with the title and moved on to something else, Styles and Ambrose would be on RAW and Orton never becomes WWE Champion again. After the Draft or "superstar shake-up" Miz would be one of the original top stars left over and feud with guys like Cesaro and Sami Zayn over the title in 2018.

That would probably be the only way Miz would become WWE Champion again :lol

·
Registered
624 Posts
Not if Daniel Bryan and family have anything to do with it.
Miz made Daniel Bryan.

The hate Miz got back then was unfuckin real. His US and WWE title runs were the best fuckin thing in WWE in a loong time. Id say farrr better than his recent run. Even Michael Cole was in on it. Ya need to watch that shit over. Pure fuckin gold.

The only guy that could hit it big like The Rock has been in sittin in front of Vinces face for 8years now. Run with this dude. Fuck that you had to pull the plug in '10 because "wrestling" fans were shittin on him.

This aint "wrestling". This is entertainment. DAMMIT...Your the one that taught me that.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,419 Posts
@Eva MaRIHyse Balor and WWE just publicly acknowledged that Miz always gets his ass kicked on Miz TV. Pack it up.
Yep, they're even calling him a jobber in TV now. Lesson learned, never get my hopes up ever again, WWE don't reward hard work. Have to win HHH over in NXT, only way to ever pushed.

61 - 78 of 78 Posts