Wrestling Forum banner

World Champion Miz

• Yes, I still believe bro. He'll be WWE Champion if ever he gets drafted to SD again

Votes: 24 32.9%
  • Yes, maybe if he stays in RAW till 2 years from now he can be UNIV Champion

Votes: 8 11.0%
  • No, but he will be a midcard stay

Votes: 35 47.9%
  • no hes a jobber man

Votes: 6 8.2%

• Total voters
21 - 40 of 78 Posts

·
Baby Yoda
29,753 Posts
Maybe somewhere down the line, but it'll never happen any time soon, Lesnar ain't dropping that belt until he faces Roman, and Miz ain't beating Roman, so you're looking a LONG way down the road, and a lot of things could change since then.

It's a shame because Miz has been absolutely awesome over the last year, and his reward was to be drafted to the mess that is RAW's midcard scene. There was really no reason to send him over, he should have been one of SD's anchors, along with AJ and Becky, those 3 should have been the mainstays IMO. He seemed nailed on to win MITB then they completely threw a curveball.

Honestly he proves that grabbing the brass ring doesn't exist, and you'll only ever get a minor short term reward at most.
Jobbing to Cena at WM was his reward.....

·
Registered
5,589 Posts
All Miz has to do to is agree to get busted open by Brock and he may get a thank you reign like Orton did.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
sometimes someones good work in a particular spot on the card means they stay in that spot on the card im afraid

miz and cesaro are primary examples of this, a wrestling card needs to be component in every area
miz is an outstanding mid carder so he stays there
cesaros great in a tag team so he stays there

its not fair but it is what it is

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Jobbing to Cena at WM was his reward.....
...For a gigantic publicity stunt which did nothing for Cena or Nikki as wrestlers because they've both disappeared since then.

Sounds worse every time i think about it...

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,418 Posts
No and neither should he be. His shitty WWE title run was bad enough as it is. That guy has hit his ceiling, until he can prove that he can be more than a midcard weasel heel that's where he should stay.
Even though The Miz delivered in what he could during his World Title reign...but hey lets hold his booking against him right?

WWE dont book heels that aren't cowardly heels anymore. This just feels like you're holding Miz up to a higher standard than everyone else on the roster.

·
Registered
11,528 Posts
I did but then he got moved to RAW which pretty much killed any chance of him seeing a world title run in the future, sucks to because he had one of his best years on SDL, would of loved to see him win MITB

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
No, I think he will only get to hold the IC title from now on. He may main event a Raw PPV, but i don't think he will be world champion again unless it's as a brief transitional champion.

·
Registered
6,565 Posts
Never thought he deserves another reign and still don't think so. There's nothing wrong with being a mid card guy. And sorry to break the news but thats what Miz is. People enjoy his promos (Not me), but when he gets in the ring it all goes to crap because he hasnt improved in years. So Im fine with him staying in the mid card jobbing to the bigger stars.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Even though The Miz delivered in what he could during his World Title reign...but hey lets hold his booking against him right?

WWE dont book heels that aren't cowardly heels anymore. This just feels like you're holding Miz up to a higher standard than everyone else on the roster.
You can blame his booking all you want but there is more to it than that, the Miz is the definition of one dimensional. He sucks as a face and as a heel he has failed to redefine himself like a guy like Jericho. All he can do is play the little shitalking weasel heel and even at that he's overrated as fuck. John Cena and Daniel Bryan made him look baddddd, he's there screaming at the top of his lung clearly playing a character, clearly can't believe a word that is coming out of his mouth and then Cena and Bryan calmy proceed to shut his dumb ass off. John Cena didn't even fucking try and casually pierced through his paper thin skin meanwhile he couln't even begin to touch Cena's steel skin.

Until he can evolve and prove that he can be more and show versatility he will and should stay where he is at best which is there to make the midcard babyfaces look good.

·
Banned
6,700 Posts
I wish but I doubt it. Especially on raw. Had he stayed on smackdown he was my pick for mitb

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
The 'Shakeup' was just Vince getting bored of his toys and wanting new ones.

Miz is fucked, sorry.

·
Oh My Goddess
3,580 Posts
Option 3

Offhand it's difficult to think of anyone that loses more status than Miz because of the brand switch. He's mostly going to get fed to the top faces and be the fall guy in tag matches. It's a shameful waste of his abilities and momentum. (Though 'Mania was already starting that.)

·
Registered
991 Posts
I hope he does manage it again.

·
Registered
6,115 Posts
Because he cuts edgy shoot promos. :draper2 Smarks love this guy all of a sudden.
im a fan of miz and think hed do well in a title feud but he wasnt even close on smackdown either, it was a case of people wanting something so much that they assumed that it will happen

·
Actively avoiding Testicular Torsion
4,025 Posts
It's bullshit. Miz does well, you shove him over to RAW, to have him get overshadowed by Roman and Lesnar. What a pile of bollocks, he deserves better, to be the top heel on SDL and get a run with the world title. Senile Vince just fuck off to India with Roman would you?

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
im a fan of miz and think hed do well in a title feud but he wasnt even close on smackdown either, it was a case of people wanting something so much that they assumed that it will happen
Well, if you look at SD right now, it's hard to believe he wouldn't have been in the title scene. I mean, Jinder Mahal is in a title feud. And considering it seems a filler program, I'd say that hadn't Miz been traded to Raw, he could have been the one in this filler program.

Granted, he wouldn't have touched the title, but he'll hardly be in a title match on Raw, as far as I can see.

21 - 40 of 78 Posts