Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Damn, after eight years, fans and pro wrestlers alike still want a piece of The Rock. There's a thread about the rock every week. His legacy is truly amazing. I'm truly wonder if people still talk about the rock 20 years from now. The Rock is awesome. The Miz, not so much.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
miz = fail

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Really, Miz?

Really?

Had to do it. Anyway, Miz's future certainly looks bright and the "E has good expectations for him and he seems naturally dedicated.
No matter, this is just the daily 'Let's talk about the Rock just a little bit' session. Glad I got it out early.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Banned
3,457 Posts
Yeah, I really don't know why The Rock threads make a weekly appearance in this section. I strongly doubt he will ever come back for a match. Appearance, maybe.

·
Banned
7,761 Posts
Damn, did you see Miz's breifcase? Either the piegons took turns, or Sheamus has been using it as a solution for rectal itch.

But on a serious note: It makes you wonder if Miz IS the next poster child. The way he always goes on about being the next John Cena, you'd wonder if that's what WWE is grooming him for. That Cena heel turn IS going to happen soon.

·
Banned
4,312 Posts
His name is "The Miz". There's no doubt who his influence was when he started out in this thing. Why not challenge the greatest? Shawn Michaels and John Cena have done the same thing over the last 5 years.

Reactions: The_Gizzame™

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Damn, after eight years, fans and pro wrestlers alike still want a piece of The Rock. There's a thread about the rock every week. His legacy is truly amazing. I'm truly wonder if people still talk about the rock 20 years from now. The Rock is awesome. The Miz, not so much.
alright

people still want The Rock back after 7 years,even wwe superstar,John cena...The Miz...Chris Jericho...Vince mcmahon

People still can't believe Rock has gone

His legacy is truly amazing:):)

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
It seems like the wrestlers are having as hard a time getting over The Rock as the fans...

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
9,856 Posts
LOL, Miz. You don't want to feud with The Rock. You really don't.

If he came back, he would expose Miz in every single way. I was never a fan of The Rock, but he is SO vastly superior to Miz that the feud, even if Miz somehow went over, would actually hurt Miz.

Not a good idea. :lmao

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
EvoLution™;8995906 said:
LOL, Miz. You don't want to feud with The Rock. You really don't.

If he came back, he would expose Miz in every single way. I was never a fan of The Rock, but he is SO vastly superior to Miz that the feud, even if Miz somehow went over, would actually hurt Miz.

Not a good idea. :lmao
Repped. The Miz can't approach Rock in any category, and even thinking about such a comparison makes me laugh. Just because WWE gives you a title, a briefcase, a sidekick, and so on doesn't make you a main eventer.

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
no it should be face randy orton
Wow. You're funny. Orton, who Rock already faced in the tag match at WrestleMania XX and the man who isn't even the biggest star on his brand, instead of John Cena, the biggest star in wrestling since Stone Cold Steve Austin? WWE, hire this man! fpalm

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,484 Posts
Cena/Rock is the money maker, if Rocky was ever to return for a fued, it would deffo be with John Cena, even then Rocky would proberly feud with Rey Mysterio or Randy Orton before he even got a chance to fued with Miz...... if he came back

·
1,817 Posts
Yeah it wont happen and probably Jericho would be before the miz anyway

BUT

If the Rock and Miz went at it on the mic for a long segment it would be class, PURE GOLD

1 - 20 of 52 Posts