Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before an year ago i read some article feutering The Miz about how he was forced to sexual act by his high school haters. I read also that after this accident he actually moved to Clevelend OH. Is there someone who knows better about that? :sad:

·
"This is real..."
1,202 Posts
Lol, that's a complete lie. If Miz was raped as a kid, WWE would have used it in a storyline by now.

Reactions: Andre

·
Banned
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lol, that's a complete lie. If Miz was raped as a kid, WWE would have used it in a storyline by now.
Bring Heidenreich and Snitsky to protect his ass and when he turn on them and become World Champion, they gonna rape him infront of 50, 000 people.:no:

Reactions: Parison Sapphire

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
fuck is this really just happening? because I'm smoked way too much weed earlier

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
Before an year ago i read some article feutering The Miz about how he was forced to sexual act by his high school haters. I read also that after this accident he actually moved to Clevelend OH. Is there someone who knows better about that? :sad:
What? :confused:

·
Registered
4,305 Posts
If it's true, then you gotta respect the guy for keeping his head up and staying strong enough to reach his dreams even after something so traumatic.

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
Oh no you dont! I dont want to be sob-storied into liking him.

·
Banned
882 Posts
I doubt that's true. If there was an article saying that, I am suspicious of its timing, just when Miz's career is so low and he needs attention.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.