Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anything I could actually see Miz as World Heavyweight Champion considering Miz has gone back to being The Miz of old, essentially becoming the asshole heel he was always meant to be and ever since turning heel Miz could probably gain back some of his credibility and popularity by essentially becoming World Heavyweight Champion with Miz wearing "The Big Gold Belt" Miz could actually represent the Smackdown brand as its champion considering Miz is a former WWE Champion the most must-see WWE Champion and Miz when he was champion look at the men he beat...Randy Orton not once not twice but three times, he also beat The King Jerry Lawler, John Morrison, John Cena, etc. so Miz as World Heavyweight Champion, who else besides me thinks that this would be a great idea? Having Miz as WHC he would make a hell of a heel champion especially better than Del Rio that's for sure

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Miz would make a way better champion than Del Rio and that's saying something because if people had a choice between Del Rio and Miz they would choose Miz any day and everyday over Del Rio and besides I know I want to see a renewed rivalry between Cena and Miz over the World Heavyweight Championship

·
Premium Member
17,769 Posts
Now that he's heel I would welcome it. Loved him as a heel, can't wait for him to start stealing the show again. Having him feud with Cena would be great. Both are more experienced now since WM 27 as well.

·
Registered
4,837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now that he's heel I would welcome it. Loved him as a heel, can't wait for him to start stealing the show again. Having him feud with Cena would be great. Both are more experienced now since WM 27 as well.
Finally someone who like me sees the appeal of Miz as World Champion

·
I'm too busy, faded in Japan with the crew
10,397 Posts
fuck miz. take him off camera. keep him employed for PR shit.

·
Banned
3,554 Posts
The Miz's face run really soured him. I think he should be given an upper mid card slot to try him out again. If he succeeds than sure, but if he's anything like what he's been for the last year... no.

·
Registered
4,032 Posts
I do not want to see The Miz in any PPV, even less as the World Heavyweight Champion. The Miz knows how to act as a bad guy, but his character is still generic and stale arrogant and cocky heel, and of course he's still a mediocrity in the ring. I just hate to see him, I don't care if he's a heel or a face. He's worthless in my opinion.

·
4X Efed World Champion
676 Posts
No thanks. He's been WWE champion and it sucked. It would have been as bad of an idea as Sandow becoming WHC....which I'm glad never happened. :)

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Not really. Miz is better as a heel but his matches would be horrendous. At least you can count on Del Rio for a quality match.

Doesn't matter if no one gives a crap during his matches.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts