Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alex Riley continues to carry round the briefcase with him on Raw. Now I am pretty sure it is not just an error, it obviously means something or is going to lead to something.

My idea .... To get The Miz to the ME of WM he is the first in the Elimination Chamber match and goes out early. Everybody laughs thinking The Miz is done, reign over. John Cena wins the brutal match (we all know hes going to main event WM again and has defied the odds, as always). He's celebrating and then ..... AWESOMEEEEEEE - The Miz comes down to the ring fresh, as he was eliminated early, with the briefcase containing the contract and claims the old briefcase never had the contract in. The anonymous GM confirms this and lets the match go ahead. The Miz wins and is a 2 time WWE Champ and heads into Mania with Cena challenging.

This way ... Cena wins another title, defies odds. Cena main events Mania again. Miz isnt superman and win the chamber but keeps title. Miz can brag about been clever. We get Miz V Cena at Mania with the face chasing the heel. PERFECT

What you all think? Any chance of it happening?

·
Registered
22 Posts
The thing is, he doesn't carry the MITB anymore. It's just a silver breifcase for the WWE title.
Agreed! I think it's just a prop for Alex Riley to carry around. I understand that they had the WWE title in it on one occassion but if the Miz is goin' to carry the championship over his shoulder then the briefcase is pointless and the more I see Alex Riley with it the more it annoys me. It really annoys the hell out of me!

·
Banned
306 Posts
I think its a neat little prop. I mean it could be a lot worse. It could be like a scale or a head or a mop.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
To still carry around the MITB briefcase was dumb to begin with, now the fact that it's an entirely different briefcase is even dumber. They need to get rid of it all.

Back to your flawed idea though. If there were to be "no contract" in the first briefcase, then how would Miz have been capable of being granted the title match? It's a dumb concept anyway but surely the magical contract inside would have to be involved for him to get that opportunity. He would have to sign it with some kayfabe "higher ups" present or something. It just wouldn't make any sense and would have everyone questioning how unprofessional everything must be. Miz would look like an evil genius mastermind and the WWE employees behind the scenes would look like idiots.

·
KO
5,350 Posts
The Miz comes down to the ring fresh, as he was eliminated early, with the briefcase containing the contract and claims the old briefcase never had the contract in. The anonymous GM confirms this and lets the match go ahead. The Miz wins and is a 2 time WWE Champ and heads into Mania with Cena challenging.
That is a very, very good idea, although it can't be done anymore. Would be cool though...

·
Registered
510 Posts
I didnt know he had the belt in it, I figured it was a guaranteed contract for Riley as part of his terms of service.

BTW he needs to fued with DB asap

1 - 14 of 14 Posts