Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
6,658 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I understand most of you think that the WWE is already forcing this man down our throats, but plenty have suggested that he could be the brain behind The Nexus. If that does not turn out to be the case, I think the WWE should head another direction to keep him from getting stale.

The Miz is entertaining, and I think with a character like Miz you have to keep his character going. There is something The DudeBusters that I feel makes them a perfect trio with The Miz. My best guess would be in the characters involved here. Somehow I feel as though their characters would mesh well. Besides they could serve to Miz, as the Edgeheads served to Edge. The best part is that the DudeBusters are actually an entertaining tag team, unlike the Edgeheads. What do you all think?

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
I can see The Dudebusters serve to Miz, but goddamn would that look goofy. I'd give it like a month or two of slaving to The Miz.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts
I hate The Miz with a passion but that's a not a bad idea. But would they be like the Edgeheads who did absolutely nothing besides suck Edge's cock or will they be like Team ECK, where E&C were winning championships and doing their own stuff but still being on Kurt Angle's side.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Nah they should keep The Miz intresting , i mean i don't like Miz , but he's entertaining.

ANd for the dudebusters , they're like not even jobbers.....

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
3 Idiots in a posse???

Just call the the "Prick Brigade"
those 3 idiots are a lot better than morrison.

true story, in fact that's why i have hope for barreta ... if morrison is where he is then it should be a walk through the park for barreta. better wrestling skills, a high flyer, and ... well, mic skills is a gimme.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts