1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Asuka
96,504 Posts
Miz and Paige re-signing is not a surprise at all, especially Miz. Paige could've done something with AEW but they wouldn't let her in the ring so there's no point.

Gargano being out is actually bigger news since NXT isn't going to have their most featured star at Survivor Series.

·
Registered
6,209 Posts
Miz signing is no shock. He's a WWE lifer.

Paige shocked me seen as she can't wrestle anymore, maybe to work Backstage with Renee, Booker, Christian and Punk. And maybe get her into commentary and doing PR for WWE.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
:sad:poor Paige, it seems she don't want to grow up.
After she was kicked with full force and on purpose in the neck and her career ended, she easily should've been focused on doing other things like acting or helping another wrestling promotion in her homecountry or anywhere else to grow with her presence but nah...
It's better to comment predictable shit in that show along the wide and ugly Renee Young, the stupid Booker T and the douchebag CM because why not, easy lot of money.
:no:
I just hope she don't regret that awful decision like many others did.:nerd:

·
Registered
501 Posts
Paige would have been a surprise if she did not work backstage. I want to give WWE props for keeping her even she can't wrestle.

·
Fearless University Graduate
15,087 Posts
Just why? Why Mike why?

You're too good for this shit hole of a company where only charisma vacuums with zero actual Pro Wrestling talent are allowed to succeed. Dont even go to AEW or elsewhere, just retire. You're too talented to just be a complete and utter loser, too talented to be one of the most irrelevant people on the roster. They've been treating him like absolute dirt for months and he still resigned.

So he knows what he's signed onto, more years of being treated like a joke and going nowhere while the worst Pro Wrestlers of all time are pushed to the moon around him. Have fun carrying dorks like Rollins and Ciampa on the mic for the next few years.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Just why? Why Mike why?

You're too good for this shit hole of a company where only charisma vacuums with zero actual Pro Wrestling talent are allowed to succeed. Dont even go to AEW or elsewhere, just retire. You're too talented to just be a complete and utter loser, too talented to be one of the most irrelevant people on the roster. They've been treating him like absolute dirt for months and he still resigned.

So he knows what he's signed onto, more years of being treated like a joke and going nowhere while the worst Pro Wrestlers of all time are pushed to the moon around him. Have fun carrying dorks like Rollins and Ciampa on the mic for the next few years.
Think its probably more to do with him trying out for Hollywood...and wwe has better exposure right now.. I think a few years down he will be gone ..

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Paige is awful. WWE needs to have a proper retirement plan for talent rather than this nonsense where they get to do jobs they're shit at for the next 20-30 years after they retire.

·
15,087 Posts
Think its probably more to do with him trying out for Hollywood...and wwe has better exposure right now.. I think a few years down he will be gone ..
He's in my top three favourite Pro Wrestlers of all time. But I want him to retire immediately. Go to Hollywood where he'll be more appreciated instead of being one of the only real Pro Wrestlers the WWE have, yet being treated like a talentless loser.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
He's in my top three favourite Pro Wrestlers of all time. But I want him to retire immediately. Go to Hollywood where he'll be more appreciated instead of being one of the only real Pro Wrestlers the WWE have, yet being treated like a talentless loser.
Well thats the usual Miz booking, talk the big talk and then fold like a jabroni when its time to walk :lol

Anyway i think he is perfectly content with his role, he gets more money exposure etc while awaiting his turn perhaps to jump to Hollywood like Cena did...

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Of course Miz resigned, it's not like he would be taken seriously if he went anywhere else. Sorry if I offended anyone, but its true.

·
None. More. Hated.
5,330 Posts
Just why? Why Mike why?

Dudes got a wife who looks like shes into spending dough and 2 kids. Take the sure thing. Hollywood never is.

·
alexa = greatest of all time!
2,868 Posts
miz is certainly a mainstay in wwe. he can stick around to be a solid mid card guy and put younger talent over but i'd rather not see him win a major title.

·
15,087 Posts
Of course Miz resigned, it's not like he would be taken seriously if he went anywhere else. Sorry if I offended anyone, but its true.
I do agree. He's not enough of a spot monkey to go anywhere else.

Needing to be taken seriously is why Pro Wrestling sucks so badly thesedays. Its just an ocean of failed gymnasts with the combined personality and promo ability of a dead goldfish.

Dudes got a wife who looks like shes into spending dough and 2 kids. Take the sure thing. Hollywood never is.
Its not like the guy hasn't made plenty of money already. As much as I like Mike Mizanin he's sadly just one of those guys who is just happy to be there Being a Pro Wrestler was his childhood dream so he's happy being anythign, even if that means being a comedy jobber in the Geek Era.

·
Fighting the feeling...
2,445 Posts
I don't see the problem you guys have with miz signing up again? Dude has a smoking hot wife and two kids to look after. Why risk all that on Hollywood or another wrestling promotion when WWE is still the biggest and most secure wrestling promotion out here with a promised income every month?

Y'all would do exactly the same as him in his position and anyone who disagrees is lying to themselves or stupid.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts