Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
310 Posts
I caught it this morning, the Miz was entertaining, shame the presenters on that show are so retarded..

·
Premium Member
1,346 Posts
2nd most watched network, though Daybreak itself is doing terrible for viewers compared to GMTV.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
He really is pretty awesome. Say what you like about his wrestling, the man can entertain.

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
Miz is awsome!The presenters are woefull tho!

·
Registered
20 Posts
This just goes to show how entertaining Miz is and how well him and Riley work together. Bearing in mind they were both on Raw last night which finished being taped around 22:30, they'd have showered and packed their bags, leaving at maybe 23:30 for a 4-5 hour coach ride from Manchester to London, checking into the hotel around 03:30-04:30, then being up and at ITV studios ready to go on the air at 07:45... So what, maybe 2 hours sleep? And to be that energetic, entertaining and look that good after that just goes to show how much dedication they have. Miz is a company guy.

·
Premium Member
4,756 Posts
I'll have to give it a watch, I'm not suprised the presenters were rubbish. The United Kingdom presenters don't seem to know a whole lot about Wrestling.

·
Premium Member
393 Posts
The Miz pwns so hard.

·
Registered
62 Posts
LOL

The caption under the video
''As The World Wide Entertainment Tour hits the O2 Arena, we speak to wrestlers The Miz and Alex Riley''

World Wide Entertainment?
REALLY?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
LOL

The caption under the video
''As The World Wide Entertainment Tour hits the O2 Arena, we speak to wrestlers The Miz and Alex Riley''

World Wide Entertainment?
REALLY?
BBC News said that Linda McMahon was the CEO of World Championship Wrestling and that stuff takes place in a boxing ring. Not as bad as their mistakes, but Daybreak gets under 1 million viewers.

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
What the fuck is Daybreak and what happened to GMTV? Is it gone? I've been out of the country for a while so I have no clue what is going on. :confused:

·
Registered
20 Posts
What the fuck is Daybreak and what happened to GMTV? Is it gone? I've been out of the country for a while so I have no clue what is going on.
GMTV is over. Daybreak was introduced about two months ago with Adrian Chiles and Christine Bleakley as the hosts. It initially had about one million viewers and after four weeks was barely scraping 500,000. Compared to GMTV which consistently got 8 or 9 million viewers each morning I believe. The show is absolutely abysmal, not that I was a great fan of GMTV...

·
Registered
30 Posts
BlindedByFear, not that I'm sticking up for Daybreak, but GMTV's viewers were similar to what Daybreak's are now, only slightly higher. Its a new program, of course it will dip! Give it time and if it still doesn't improve, then its the failure that you're trying to make it out to be.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
What the fuck is Daybreak and what happened to GMTV? Is it gone? I've been out of the country for a while so I have no clue what is going on. :confused:
What the fuck is GMTV?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts